Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Never Forget!

+7
Jec
Chakramaster
Link
Eri
Sai
jkrulz777
Jet
11 posters

Naruto Faction Chat Thread #14 [Winter is Coming]]

Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Location : Lend me the Power to bring about the World Restoration!!!

Naruto Faction Chat Thread #14 [Winter is Coming]] Empty Naruto Faction Chat Thread #14 [Winter is Coming]]

Post by Jet Fri Nov 29, 2013 1:35 am

Our rations will not hold. At this rate we may not survive
    Anonymous

Naruto Faction Chat Thread #14 [Winter is Coming]] Empty Re: Naruto Faction Chat Thread #14 [Winter is Coming]]

Post by Guest Fri Nov 29, 2013 3:00 am

@link been busy trying to get my old desktop and/or laptop to work, niether are a go though. I should be able to watch on my tab.
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Naruto Faction Chat Thread #14 [Winter is Coming]] Empty Re: Naruto Faction Chat Thread #14 [Winter is Coming]]

Post by Jet Sat Nov 30, 2013 2:29 am

Europeans have a ps4. Did the xbox lqunch in europe and asia yet?
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Sat Nov 30, 2013 11:57 am

I have that elder scrolls itch again...I wish I could play it on pc!!!
    jkrulz777
    jkrulz777
    Academy Ninja: Student
    Academy Ninja: Student

Post by jkrulz777 Sat Nov 30, 2013 1:25 pm

I still don't got my ps4 preorder. Man, they make all them Japanese people not have PS4s so that they we can get ours first, and they still can't manage to ship enough. It's just so frustrating preordering something and not getting it until a month later.
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Sat Nov 30, 2013 1:56 pm

I was really hyped for skyrim...for years and when I had ordered release shipping(friday) I missed the ups delivery and had to wait until monday evening. Shit sucks
    Sai
    Sai
    Anbu
    Anbu

Post by Sai Sat Nov 30, 2013 2:03 pm

I wonder if Amazon will put up some good cans up for Cyber Monday. Not like I think I would be able to buy them anyway. I still got to pay for my December figure order.
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Sat Nov 30, 2013 2:24 pm

This years black friday deals seemed pretty weak. If last years cyber monday deals are anything to go by, tonights cyber monday is gonna match it.
    Eri
    Eri
    Genin Ninja: Rookie

Post by Eri Sat Nov 30, 2013 4:25 pm

hmmm...somethings different here
    Link
    Academy Ninja: Genin Candidate

Post by Link Sat Nov 30, 2013 6:40 pm

Lone wrote:@link been busy trying to get my old desktop and/or laptop to work, niether are a go though. I should be able to watch on my tab.
    no problem bro

for working reasons my next day off will be saturday, also sunday, so if you wanna we can do it then

btw I watched the first 2 episodes and I didn't think so much about it, but yeah, maybe you see it and you like it

also, I have Eng Subbed and Dubbed, so we can go with whichever version you prefer
    Chakramaster
    Chakramaster
    Chunin Ninja: Veteran

Post by Chakramaster Sat Nov 30, 2013 7:38 pm

Eri wrote:hmmm...somethings different here
    hm?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Nov 30, 2013 8:21 pm

Link wrote:
    Lone wrote:@link been busy trying to get my old desktop and/or laptop to work, niether are a go though. I should be able to watch on my tab.
    no problem bro

for working reasons my next day off will be saturday, also sunday, so if you wanna we can do it then

btw I watched the first 2 episodes and I didn't think so much about it, but yeah, maybe you see it and you like it

also, I have Eng Subbed and Dubbed, so we can go with whichever version you prefer
    Sounds good, I'll get on steam when I get the time & msg u. I've already seen the first four episodes dubbed, so if you don't mind you could start streaming with the 5th epi.
    Eri
    Eri

Post by Eri Sat Nov 30, 2013 9:06 pm

chak check 3ds thread.

link stream toriko or me XD
    Eri
    Eri

Post by Eri Sat Nov 30, 2013 11:14 pm

Paul Walker passed away Sad

Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Sat Nov 30, 2013 11:34 pm

....in a car accident. Hes was the lead from the fast and the furious.

Guess he wasnt....furious..... enough....

>.>
    Chakramaster
    Chakramaster

Post by Chakramaster Sun Dec 01, 2013 1:02 am

So sad to see Paul Walker pass away. At such a young age too. Fast and the Furious will never be the same without him. R.I.P Paul Walker, aka Brian O'Conner. You will be forever missed.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Dec 01, 2013 1:05 am

That sucks.
    Jec
    Jec

Post by Jec Sun Dec 01, 2013 8:07 am

Shame what happened to him... horrible car accident, the car exploded... That's why I'm a very cautious driver, you just can't trust speed.
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Sun Dec 01, 2013 8:14 am

Hey skyrim only has 2 big dlc right? Dragonborn and dawnguard? Hearthstone or fire whatever, is just a home? If anyone has played them what do you think of them?
    Jec
    Jec

Post by Jec Sun Dec 01, 2013 9:50 am

Haven't played them yet... was gonna get it for black friday but it was sold out...
    Heard really good things about them, quality expansion packs.
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Sun Dec 01, 2013 9:53 am

Well jec maybe you can try the dlc trick and see if it works for skyrim? Rent goty copy, borrow it, or buy used and return after you install the dlc to your system so you can still access it with the vanilla version. Id be interested to see if it works like it did with borderlands. Might work for bl2 as well....fallout.....dragon age!
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Dec 01, 2013 1:45 pm

According to the internet it does work for skyrim.

I'm hoping to get some parts for a working PC soon, so I might as well get it on PC now. Costs less and there's a massive amount of content. Usually see the goty version for $30 on PC, while it's still $60 on console.
    Jec
    Jec

Post by Jec Sun Dec 01, 2013 1:47 pm

Wonder if I can play it on my new laptop... It runs SW The Old Republic just fine... gonna give it a shot.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Dec 01, 2013 1:49 pm

Steam sales are always really cheap too, winter sale is coming.
    Eri
    Eri

Post by Eri Sun Dec 01, 2013 1:53 pm

i got it on my comp. it looks amazing compared to console.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:53 pm