Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Never Forget!

+7
Jec
Chakramaster
Link
Eri
Sai
jkrulz777
Jet
11 posters

Naruto Faction Chat Thread #14 [Winter is Coming]]

Eri
    Eri
    Genin Ninja: Rookie

Naruto Faction Chat Thread #14 [Winter is Coming]] - Page 6 Empty Re: Naruto Faction Chat Thread #14 [Winter is Coming]]

Post by Eri Thu Dec 05, 2013 6:25 pm

Chakramaster
    Chakramaster
    Chunin Ninja: Veteran

Naruto Faction Chat Thread #14 [Winter is Coming]] - Page 6 Empty Re: Naruto Faction Chat Thread #14 [Winter is Coming]]

Post by Chakramaster Thu Dec 05, 2013 7:33 pm

Algebra final tomorrow =/ ............hate Math classes so much....
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Location : Lend me the Power to bring about the World Restoration!!!

Post by Jet Thu Dec 05, 2013 7:37 pm

Meth class is pretty sick

HEY PEOPLE
    Eri
    Eri

Post by Eri Thu Dec 05, 2013 7:37 pm

sai i pm'd it to u.

as for the avi i got none in mind.

@chak i like algebra its cool.
    Chakramaster
    Chakramaster

Post by Chakramaster Thu Dec 05, 2013 7:38 pm

Jet wrote:Meth class is pretty sick

HEY PEOPLE
    if you don't follow directions....then yes
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Thu Dec 05, 2013 7:39 pm

Im gonna spoil breaking bad for you.

Spoiler:

I would to kh though hes awful
    Jec
    Jec
    Academy Ninja: Genin Candidate

Post by Jec Thu Dec 05, 2013 8:59 pm

Chakramaster wrote:Algebra final tomorrow =/ ............hate Math classes so much....
    Numbers are cool.

What are you majoring in anyways? Never really understood the US College/University System...

Also, why do Americans get married at such a young age? Jeez... Been reconnecting with all my past friends from when I lived in the US... They're either married or pregnant... they're not even older than me...
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Dec 05, 2013 9:17 pm

It's due to societal and religious influence. It is quite strange.
    Chakramaster
    Chakramaster

Post by Chakramaster Thu Dec 05, 2013 9:19 pm

Jec wrote:
    Chakramaster wrote:Algebra final tomorrow =/ ............hate Math classes so much....
    Numbers are cool.

What are you majoring in anyways? Never really understood the US College/University System...

Also, why do Americans get married at such a young age? Jeez... Been reconnecting with all my past friends from when I lived in the US... They're either married or pregnant... they're not even older than me...
    Never been good in any form of math class whatsoever. It hates me, I hate it.

Anyway, one test down, one to go.....math tomorrow.

As for my major it's not set yet, but I may be trying to attempt CRJ (Criminal Justice).....but that's TBD since I've yet to take a class for it to see or not.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Dec 05, 2013 9:23 pm

crj is good cash money homie.

If you say math is hard for you than it is hard for you. The only way to change is to accept that you can. Or just figure out a way to cheat, shheeeeeiiiiiiiit.
    Jec
    Jec

Post by Jec Thu Dec 05, 2013 9:29 pm

Lone wrote:It's due to societal and religious influence. It is quite strange.
    That's dumb... people are rushing into marriage... that's why half of them end up in divorce...
    I have noticed all the young married people tend to be christians... I simply think they're so desperate to have sex that's accepted in the eyes of "God" that they'll put a ring on anyone they're infatuated with... not truly in love.
    Eri
    Eri

Post by Eri Thu Dec 05, 2013 9:34 pm

Jec wrote:
    Lone wrote:It's due to societal and religious influence. It is quite strange.
    That's dumb... people are rushing into marriage... that's why half of them end up in divorce...
    I have noticed all the young married people tend to be christians... I simply think they're so desperate to have sex that's accepted in the eyes of "God" that they'll put a ring on anyone they're infatuated with... not truly in love.
    i always figured getting married early is like getting a console at launch.

the red rings and ylod is only to be expected.

its like an endless waltz....ahhhhhhhhh who saw what i did there XD

jkrulz777
    jkrulz777
    Academy Ninja: Student

Post by jkrulz777 Fri Dec 06, 2013 12:42 am

Christians need marriage to get sex? Sucks to be them I guess.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Dec 06, 2013 2:17 am

Only if they take the bible literally, which unfortunately most of them do.

Oh I thought up a good analogy for Ninja Missions. They're the same as a choose your own story book; e.g. the bible.
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Fri Dec 06, 2013 5:00 am

Hm...chakra crystallization
    jkrulz777
    jkrulz777

Post by jkrulz777 Fri Dec 06, 2013 2:16 pm

I may get access to Gta5 this weekend. Anyone still play it?
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Fri Dec 06, 2013 3:02 pm

Sure do buddy. Go ahead and post when youre able to play in the game nights thread and we'll see if we can get the gang together. The ppl that have it are: cyan, kekold, jec, eri, lone and jet.
    jkrulz777
    jkrulz777

Post by jkrulz777 Fri Dec 06, 2013 3:20 pm

Better news in . My PS4 is finally in.
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Fri Dec 06, 2013 3:22 pm

Nothing to play though.

theres f2p
    Eri
    Eri

Post by Eri Fri Dec 06, 2013 4:19 pm

what u mean lone? if anything there are more people who never read the bible before then their're those who follow. its a decaying religion.

--

and thats sweet JK cant wait to play with u with gta and keep us posted ps4
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Fri Dec 06, 2013 5:01 pm

Ps4 sharing?
    Link

Post by Link Fri Dec 06, 2013 5:44 pm

I decided to listen to the Sonic Adventure 2 battle's soundtrack just for nostalgia and I like it so damn much, good fkin times !
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Fri Dec 06, 2013 5:56 pm

Live and learn
    holding on til the end of tomorrow(?)
    Link

Post by Link Fri Dec 06, 2013 5:58 pm

well, regarding Zelda I was always against general consent that A Link to the Past is the best Zelda in history after Ocarina of Time or some even argued it was better, reason I was against that statement is I always thought A Link to the Past might be the most unforgiving Zelda game after the SNES games, playing A Link between Worlds I've realized not only has it inherited the level of quality from the previous one but also it's high difficulty which makes it pretty damn challenging

also rewarding, after beating the desert temple I felt relieved, like so much, I know a bunch of you guys only see nintendo as the one company that doesn't make consoles for FPSs but I am bound to speak my mind and say Nintendo still has it, that magic that makes you want to play a game time and time again and never drop it

I haven't bought a Wii game in ages, I dare to say even more than a year, yet the 2 3DS games I've bought in the last 2 months got me trapped in ways that I only remember from previous Gens, I can't believe what I'm feeling after so long, is like my inner child has awaken from a long slumber

for reasons that escape my control I won't have a TV in a couple of months but it hasn't even started to affect me in any way because I don't want to play anything else but my 3DS and I don't have Ocarina of Time for it yet, nor Fire Emblem awakening, plus the many other games from DS that I'm dying to play like the world ends with you or 999

the last time a Handheld made forget about consoles and spend my time entirely on it was back on the GBA era and it was already to have it happen because of my beloved PS2 and GC that I loved playing

if the good games keep coming I think it is safe to assume I won't be buying a "current gen" console at all
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Fri Dec 06, 2013 6:04 pm

Goldeneye

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:33 am