Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Never Forget!

+7
Eri
Chakramaster
Jec
jkrulz777
Cyan
Jet
Sai
11 posters

Naruto Faction Chat Thread #15 [Tokubobogatari Edition]

Eri
    Eri
    Genin Ninja: Rookie

Naruto Faction Chat Thread #15 [Tokubobogatari Edition] - Page 36 Empty Re: Naruto Faction Chat Thread #15 [Tokubobogatari Edition]

Post by Eri Sat Apr 26, 2014 5:22 pm

the elderly can be some of the wisest people you know.....or the most ignorant.
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Location : Lend me the Power to bring about the World Restoration!!!

Naruto Faction Chat Thread #15 [Tokubobogatari Edition] - Page 36 Empty Re: Naruto Faction Chat Thread #15 [Tokubobogatari Edition]

Post by Jet Sat Apr 26, 2014 5:25 pm

well their views will die out eventually. Idk if you guys deal with that in canada though
    Jec
    Jec
    Academy Ninja: Genin Candidate

Post by Jec Sat Apr 26, 2014 5:38 pm

So... what's the latest news on the militia groups I've been hearing about lately? I haven't been able to pay much attention to it because of work and school. Anyone care to summarize?
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Sat Apr 26, 2014 5:40 pm

obama.
    Eri
    Eri

Post by Eri Sat Apr 26, 2014 6:08 pm

its not as bad from my perspective. 90s might have been slightly rouge but i was a kid so i had no problem. its mostly seen small towns id figure. my one friend, the place he used to live, told me that their was alot of racist ppl there. even the kids not just the elderly.

their was a restaurant that hung the confed flag inside and had a picture of it on the front. their out of business now.
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Sat Apr 26, 2014 6:19 pm

the confederate flag isnt uncommon. thats the official flag in some states I think
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Apr 26, 2014 11:15 pm

Jec wrote:So... what's the latest news on the militia groups I've been hearing about lately? I haven't been able to pay much attention to it because of work and school. Anyone care to summarize?
    Media is trying to use divide and conquer tactics to turn people against Bundy (who is an old man who doesn't know how to word things properly, playing into the gov's hands), but they're being unsuccessful. People are still pretty fed up with the Government and they want change. The government fails to realize that it's not about cows.

Naruto Faction Chat Thread #15 [Tokubobogatari Edition] - Page 36 10320530_10203031391460019_7733686168550924316_n
    Jec
    Jec

Post by Jec Sun Apr 27, 2014 7:17 am

So what is he fighting for? What ticked him off?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Apr 27, 2014 7:26 am

The people. The Government.

Of course this is really unfocused since there's so many motivations and so many problems. I feel like this will suffer similar issues as Occupy and just fizzle out, only this has already been more successful than occupy ever was thanks to guns.

Also we still need to find flight 370, can't rebel till we find out what happened yo! Oh news media...
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Sun Apr 27, 2014 10:43 am

cliven bundy hasnt paid his grazing fees for 20 years and owed the gov 1 million dollars, he didnt wanna pay federal agents came in tased one of his people, fox news made him into some kind of victim, a bunch of militia groups came in threatening to kill if they came back. Bundy doesnt recognize the federal gov as even existing etc. So as hes made into some kjnd of folk hero by the right he gets caught talking about how he wonders whether black people were better off as slaves instead of under gov subsidy fox news condemns him and here we are. Some of his people are still there armed ready to protect his cattle im guessing
    Jec
    Jec

Post by Jec Sun Apr 27, 2014 12:19 pm

hmmmm so he refuses to pay taxes? I guess the government doesn't want another Waco, I don't really consider they were intimidated by the militia...
    Jec
    Jec

Post by Jec Sun Apr 27, 2014 12:31 pm

Molag Bal is a douche. Boethia next episode.
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Sun Apr 27, 2014 12:47 pm

yeah thats what I was thinking too. They have tanks amonst other things, theres no way they could fight against that. I wonder how theyre going to handle this non violently if the guy isnt going to pay
    Goldie
    Goldie
    Genin Ninja: Adept

Post by Goldie Sun Apr 27, 2014 4:25 pm

This War On Drugs album is pretty mediocre. I'm shocked it's gotten so much hype.
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Sun Apr 27, 2014 4:27 pm

lost in the dream?
    Goldie
    Goldie

Post by Goldie Sun Apr 27, 2014 6:33 pm

Jet wrote:lost in the dream?

Yup, that one. Very mediocre. I know Kurt Vile has been getting some buzz around his name but I haven't been overly impressed with what I've heard from him. Lost In The Dream has been getting some rave reviews so I decided to check out the album and I came away less than impressed.

People say it's like "dad rock" meets psyschedelica, which had me interested. But it sounded a bit more new wave meets dad rock to my ears. None of the elements really inspired me or grabbed my attention, it's a well produced album though.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Apr 27, 2014 10:07 pm

I thought you didn't like psyschedelica, evil hippie bullshit and all that jazz.
    Eri
    Eri

Post by Eri Sun Apr 27, 2014 10:25 pm

So theirs a part 2 to the racist rant by that clippers team owner which is worse then the first that I posted earlier
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Sun Apr 27, 2014 10:29 pm

there is already talk of that dude getting replaced. funny how this week of racism came so soon after the supreme court upheld the ban on affirmative action. Things just keep getting worse
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Mon Apr 28, 2014 8:13 am

yo why is that chick with that dirty old man?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Apr 28, 2014 10:34 am

Money.

Sexism week has begun.
    Goldie
    Goldie

Post by Goldie Mon Apr 28, 2014 2:29 pm

Lone wrote:I thought you didn't like psyschedelica, evil hippie bullshit and all that jazz.

You really don't understand my stance on drugs, you jump to conclusions over and over and over again. Even when I'm being facetious it just goes *woosh* right over your head.

But to answer your question, honestly, without a hint of pretense, I love psychedelica music. I love acid rock, acid jazz, prog, downtempo and various other musical genres that is associated with drug culture and the drug/hippie counter-culture of yesteryears.

There's straight edge/teetotal type music out there as well but I'm not really a big fan of what I've heard. A lot of it is either too dry for my tastes or comes off as faux aggressiveness.
    Goldie
    Goldie

Post by Goldie Mon Apr 28, 2014 2:30 pm

Jet wrote:yo why is that chick with that dirty old man?

Donald Sterling only likes whites, and she only likes green.
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Mon Apr 28, 2014 2:34 pm

haha yet shes part black
    Eri
    Eri

Post by Eri Mon Apr 28, 2014 3:47 pm

dat ass doe

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:11 am