Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Never Forget!

+3
Eri
Jet
Chakramaster
7 posters

3DS Discussion Thread #1 [The Ultimate Handheld Edition]

Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Location : Lend me the Power to bring about the World Restoration!!!

3DS Discussion Thread #1 [The Ultimate Handheld Edition] - Page 8 Empty Re: 3DS Discussion Thread #1 [The Ultimate Handheld Edition]

Post by Jet Sun Sep 21, 2014 12:05 am

Its almost hre. Sohype
    Chakramaster
    Chakramaster
    Chunin Ninja: Veteran

3DS Discussion Thread #1 [The Ultimate Handheld Edition] - Page 8 Empty Re: 3DS Discussion Thread #1 [The Ultimate Handheld Edition]

Post by Chakramaster Sun Sep 21, 2014 12:07 am

Eri wrote:Toon link doe

no
    Chakramaster
    Chakramaster

Post by Chakramaster Sun Sep 21, 2014 2:04 am

Also be fair warned if you haven't completed Fire Emblem Awakening yet one of the Smash Bros maps battle songs is a spoiler from the final level (which is awesome, but bad for those that don't want to be spoiled to those tracks)
    Eri
    Eri
    Genin Ninja: Rookie

Post by Eri Sun Sep 21, 2014 9:38 am

Im almost done it.i wanna to get it over with
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Mon Sep 22, 2014 11:54 pm

The commercials for smash are starting....u rdy?
    Eri
    Eri

Post by Eri Tue Nov 18, 2014 10:37 pm

Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Wed Mar 11, 2015 10:57 pm

They should just use the same standard as everyone else.
    ---
    If I purchase something with nintendo club pts and input the address of someone else can it be gifted this way? Or can I just give em away actually?
    Eri
    Eri

Post by Eri Thu Mar 12, 2015 4:08 pm

iduno chak may know.

chak they gonna have anymore new games for club?
    Chakramaster
    Chakramaster

Post by Chakramaster Fri Mar 13, 2015 6:03 pm

no I dunno if they'll add more or not. You can wait if you want, but the longer you wait the less chance of getting what you want may not be there.

Don't know if it works like that. I think your address is already put into your account. So I don't think it works like that
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Sun Apr 26, 2015 8:57 pm

Whoa guys a buddy of mine bought me Monster Hunter 4! So stoked to try it out seeing as its the first in the series to offer wifi multiplayer! A rarity on 3ds
    Eri
    Eri

Post by Eri Sun Apr 26, 2015 10:10 pm

let me know what u think of it.

im almost done phoenix wright ace attorney. reached the credits and now doing post credit chapter
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Mon Apr 27, 2015 9:18 pm

Sure will. Havent gotten around to playing it but I will within the hour. Apparently 5 other friends of mine have it....4 player game so should be fun. We gonna need to skype though since I doubt 3ds offers mic chat
    Chakramaster
    Chakramaster

Post by Chakramaster Tue Apr 28, 2015 12:18 am

Most mp 3DS games do offer mic chat now. You just need to turn it on.....and for some reason the only way to allow that is to set parental controls and turn mic chat on.
    Eri
    Eri

Post by Eri Tue Apr 28, 2015 1:50 pm

hopefully mp doent end after u hunted your prey like souls series.
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Thu Apr 30, 2015 11:24 pm

Tried out a bunch of demos. Mixed impressions
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Mon Jun 01, 2015 9:48 pm

Any word on the warranty chak?
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Tue Jun 02, 2015 3:39 am

Also 2nd question....know any vid tutorial to opening up 3ds? Also identifying wifi card? Might be loose or fried on mine
    Eri
    Eri

Post by Eri Tue Jun 02, 2015 10:45 am

nintendo direct

whoa that LBX game looks pretty fun. an it has 6 player multiplayer. strange no monster hunter or FE announced in this...i guess it was released on its own.

--

3ds opening.

no volume thou.
    Chakramaster
    Chakramaster

Post by Chakramaster Tue Jun 02, 2015 3:12 pm

Jet wrote:Any word on the warranty chak?

nope, sorry jet it looks like they removed that offer for a free month warranty. It must've been involved with the club nintendo program which is discontinued now.
    Chakramaster
    Chakramaster

Post by Chakramaster Tue Jun 02, 2015 3:18 pm

Eri wrote:nintendo direct

whoa that LBX game looks pretty fun. an it has 6 player multiplayer. strange no monster hunter or FE announced in this...i guess it was released on its own.

The LBX game is only wireless multiplayer...so meaning they gotta be within the infrared range of your 3DS.....so no online multiplayer.

Monster Hunter was confirmed for a western release and FE was announced in the Japanese Direct.

I'm mostly hyped for that Pokemon Mystery Dungeon action though! Not a long wait from Japan to US like GTI was.

Eri
    Eri

Post by Eri Tue Jun 02, 2015 3:22 pm

i find it werid that they are talking to each other lol
    Chakramaster
    Chakramaster

Post by Chakramaster Tue Jun 02, 2015 4:46 pm

huh? What do you mean? Pokemon talking to each other?
    Eri
    Eri

Post by Eri Tue Jun 02, 2015 5:01 pm

yeaaaa
    Chakramaster
    Chakramaster

Post by Chakramaster Tue Jun 02, 2015 6:02 pm

Eri wrote:yeaaaa

It's not battle based like the main games. It's more story driven than anything, as I've said before. The story is waaaaaaaaaay better than any main series will ever give us. Especially Explorers of Sky. To get story you talk with others, i.e: the other Pokemon. I've always said this as well, yeah it looks more "kid friendly", but there's just things in the game kids would not understand and....I still dunno how GTI got through ratings with an E...it was just that different. You should reeeeeally give it a try if you can find it on sale or for around $20. PMD: Explorers of Sky that is before the others. Blue/Red Rescue Team is harder, and GTI is a bit easier. Sky was like, the perfect PMD game. Hopefully Super Mystery Dungeon kicks it back into gear.
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Thu Jun 04, 2015 8:44 pm

My friends have a l8t of 3ds games, pkmn dungeon among them. But do 3ds games save on your sd card or the catridge like pkmn y, etc? If so I might ask 2 borrow it.

And dude is it the lbx from the anime? Pretty terrible show, and more terrible no online multi.
    I HOPE FE has mp so I can play with chak. Im getting the next monster hunter, got 6 friends with current so lots of fun if you skype.

Ty 4 vid eri, do u know what the wifi card looks like?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:11 am