Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Never Forget!

+2
Jet
Eri
6 posters

Final Fantasy Thread [ Yuna is a whore Edition]

Chakramaster
    Chakramaster
    Chunin Ninja: Veteran

Final Fantasy Thread [ Yuna is a whore Edition] - Page 5 Empty Re: Final Fantasy Thread [ Yuna is a whore Edition]

Post by Chakramaster Mon Jul 21, 2014 5:39 pm

Blitzballin. Blitzballin all day
    Eri
    Eri
    Genin Ninja: Rookie

Final Fantasy Thread [ Yuna is a whore Edition] - Page 5 Empty Re: Final Fantasy Thread [ Yuna is a whore Edition]

Post by Eri Mon Jul 21, 2014 10:37 pm

i just got to zanarkand. im close to the ending?
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Location : Lend me the Power to bring about the World Restoration!!!

Post by Jet Thu Aug 14, 2014 10:35 pm

Forgot about this thread. Yo ff4 or ff3 which next? Im at the end of the world in ff6. Overhyped
    Eri
    Eri

Post by Eri Wed Jun 03, 2015 8:30 am

i dont think i will play anything before 7.

---

trying to catch one of every monster. working towards some celestial weapons. i just got yojimbo, i discovered a very easy way to make money in the game. Thank you Internet.
    Chakramaster
    Chakramaster

Post by Chakramaster Thu Jun 04, 2015 12:56 am

I think before I quit playing FFX I got just got all the celestial weapons. Insanely tough to get them all let alone get the items needed to fully power them up. I...hate...the Chocobos races....and blitzball so much now.....and I used to love blitzball
    Eri
    Eri

Post by Eri Thu Jun 04, 2015 9:20 am

i just got masamune. gonna try and get tidus' and wakka's.

i dont think i got all the destruction spheres to get anima...i doubt im gonna grind my way to beat dark aeons...almost impossible to beat... im also not gonna bother with dodging lightening so ef lulu..

3 of them should be enough. how tough is it when i get to sin?

Chakramaster
    Chakramaster

Post by Chakramaster Thu Jun 04, 2015 6:02 pm

Some dark Aron's are super easy....with some luck from Yojimbo. His Zanmato I believe it's called is s OHKO move. All the destruction spheres are super easy to find. Just follow a guide. If you missed the one in the first temple like I did and are blocked by a Dark Aeon, save near it, use Yojimbo until he gets first strike and uses Zanmato. Make sure he has a full overdrive as it increases the chances for it.

For sin you got to be well prepared. Just be ready for a long battle is all I can say without spoilers. Most of the battle is pretty simple if you've worked on the correct paths for everyone on the sphere grid and have at least decent weapons and armor. I only used Tidus, Lulu, Yuna, and Wakka really I believe. Yeah each had their Celestial weapon and at full power too.
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Location : Lend me the Power to bring about the World Restoration!!!

Post by Jet Fri Jun 05, 2015 12:18 am

Sin is easy. YY easier...I believe healing is good.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:53 am