Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Never Forget!

+10
Goldie
ExcessKarnage18
FullmetalHeart
KEKOLD
Chakramaster
Sai
Link
Jec
Eri
Jet
14 posters

Naruto Faction Chat Thread #17 [Never Forget]

Jec
    Jec
    Academy Ninja: Genin Candidate

Naruto Faction Chat Thread #17 [Never Forget] - Page 38 Empty Re: Naruto Faction Chat Thread #17 [Never Forget]

Post by Jec Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:08 am

Jet wrote:A new promising drug for those suffering from heart disease?! Cnn you better not be bullshitting again....theres only so many "are we about to be nuked? Find out after these toyota commercials" you can take before changing the channel.

If this is true..........when I go back to the past. I can save goku.

I think the best way to cure heart disease is growing a new heart out of stem cells...
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Location : Lend me the Power to bring about the World Restoration!!!

Naruto Faction Chat Thread #17 [Never Forget] - Page 38 Empty Re: Naruto Faction Chat Thread #17 [Never Forget]

Post by Jet Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:17 am

What parts of the body can be restored through stem cell? Id really like to know more about the innovation of technology/sciences. The progress of stem cell research, space exploration, and 3d printers...do you have a site you frequent for this type of knowledge jec?
    Jec
    Jec

Post by Jec Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:42 am

Jet wrote:What parts of the body can be restored through stem cell? Id really like to know more about the innovation of technology/sciences. The progress of stem cell research, space exploration, and 3d printers...do you have a site you frequent for this type of knowledge jec?

Technically, almost every part of the body can be restored through stem cells. Stem cells are blanks, if you glue them to heart tissue, the stem cells will reproduce as heart cells. If you glue them to eye tissue, they will reproduce as eye cells, etc, etc. The reason the far right opposes it so much is because it resembles cloning. Imagine, no more waiting for organ transplants, you'll just grow a new one with 100% compatibility.

http://www.iflscience.com/
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:53 am

Thank you very much jec will read tn. The future is now thanks to science. its starting to resemble wizardry hahaha. What about overpopulation though? Wouldnt extended lifetimes have a negative impact? Even cosmetic regeneration would probably cost a fortune though...so I guess if the economic gap keeps increasing the chances for human life expectancy growing are probably negligible right? Since only the rich would benefit from these advances?

Hm...well unless you factor in 3d printing....
    Jec
    Jec

Post by Jec Mon Sep 01, 2014 11:19 am

Jet wrote:Thank you very much jec will read tn. The future is now thanks to science. its starting to resemble wizardry hahaha. What about overpopulation though? Wouldnt extended lifetimes have a negative impact? Even cosmetic regeneration would probably cost a fortune though...so I guess if the economic gap keeps increasing the chances for human life expectancy growing are probably negligible right? Since only the rich would benefit from these advances?

Over population is only a problem due to our wastefulness. Although I believe global warming will kills us before we run out of resources. We need to turn to renewable sources urgently, but the few powerful keep us from making the transition. The greed of a few is gonna end up killing the many... If some righteous terrorist suddenly decided to snipe them dead, I wouldn't be sad...
    Link

Post by Link Mon Sep 01, 2014 1:08 pm

Jennifer Lawrence is pretty cute altogether, I think she is the only current famous woman that I would bang until I dry cumless, and Scarlet Johanson
    Jec
    Jec

Post by Jec Mon Sep 01, 2014 1:45 pm

Funny how people are reacting to it (Myself included), we hate the NSA and government spying on us, but we love it when they leak celebrity nudes.
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Mon Sep 01, 2014 3:09 pm

Jec wrote:
    Jet wrote:Thank you very much jec will read tn. The future is now thanks to science. its starting to resemble wizardry hahaha. What about overpopulation though? Wouldnt extended lifetimes have a negative impact? Even cosmetic regeneration would probably cost a fortune though...so I guess if the economic gap keeps increasing the chances for human life expectancy growing are probably negligible right? Since only the rich would benefit from these advances?

Over population is only a problem due to our wastefulness. Although I believe global warming will kills us before we run out of resources. We need to turn to renewable sources urgently, but the few powerful keep us from making the transition. The greed of a few is gonna end up killing the many... If some righteous firebender suddenly decided to bend them dead, I wouldn't be sad...
    hm....ikuzo!

Jec wrote:Funny how people are reacting to it (Myself included), we hate the NSA and government spying on us, but we love it when they leak celebrity nudes.
    Thinking with the wrong head!
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Mon Sep 01, 2014 3:14 pm

jkrulz777 wrote:Fuck I wrote a reply and it's not here. THE AMERICAN SPIES ARE WATCHING ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Naruto Faction Chat Thread #17 [Never Forget] - Page 38 -tatsuhiroDamnit!

...Eriiiiiiii its happening agaiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnn!!!

https://youtu.be/l7asrTH3gII
    FullmetalHeart
    FullmetalHeart
    Genin Ninja: Chunin Candidate
    Genin Ninja: Chunin Candidate

Post by FullmetalHeart Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:16 pm

Its Fappening
    jkrulz777
    jkrulz777
    Academy Ninja: Student

Post by jkrulz777 Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:22 pm

*Sigh* I feel so fuckin depressed right now. I don't know what to do. My girl is just scared of the future and doesn't know how things will turn out, and wants time to figure shit out. I told her I'll never give up on her and will support her through everything no matter what. What should I do though? Things seem cloudy to me. :/
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Mon Sep 01, 2014 10:16 pm

Is the only way to digitize old photos a scanner? Kekold sent me a link to one, do they really average 300+ dollars?
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Mon Sep 01, 2014 10:17 pm

jkrulz777 wrote:*Sigh* I feel so fuckin depressed right now. I don't know what to do. My girl is just scared of the future and doesn't know how things will turn out, and wants time to figure shit out. I told her I'll never give up on her and will support her through everything no matter what. What should I do though? Things seem cloudy to me. :/
    you should talk to d about this. Hes the love guru from what I hear
    jkrulz777
    jkrulz777

Post by jkrulz777 Mon Sep 01, 2014 10:52 pm

If I see him on I'll contact him. But yea, just really not feeling the greatest atm. This is probably gonna affect my performance at work and school, it just sucks...
    Sai
    Sai
    Anbu
    Anbu

Post by Sai Mon Sep 01, 2014 11:02 pm

I linked D to this post

next time remember to summon me and I can summon D

Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Mon Sep 01, 2014 11:18 pm

Hahahahaha
    Goldie
    Goldie
    Genin Ninja: Adept

Post by Goldie Mon Sep 01, 2014 11:19 pm

jkrulz777 wrote:*Sigh* I feel so fuckin depressed right now. I don't know what to do. My girl is just scared of the future and doesn't know how things will turn out, and wants time to figure shit out. I told her I'll never give up on her and will support her through everything no matter what. What should I do though? Things seem cloudy to me. :/

Complicated situation, complicated feelings and emotions. First thing first is that you should be communicating with her and have her really sit down with you and explain her fears. What things she think will get in the way and what you guys will be working on to meet your goals.

Contact me on steam or via pm and we'll talk about this in depth Johnny. Unfortunately for me, and fortunately for you, I've been on both sides of the situation you're going through now. I've been the person who was unsure of the future and I've been the person waiting on the other person.
    jkrulz777
    jkrulz777

Post by jkrulz777 Tue Sep 02, 2014 12:19 am

Goldie wrote:

Complicated situation, complicated feelings and emotions. First thing first is that you should be communicating with her and have her really sit down with you and explain her fears. What things she think will get in the way and what you guys will be working on to meet your goals.

Contact me on steam or via pm and we'll talk about this in depth Johnny. Unfortunately for me, and fortunately for you, I've been on both sides of the situation you're going through now. I've been the person who was unsure of the future and I've been the person waiting on the other person.

Alright man. It actually means a lot to me to try and figure this out. I guess I can kinda show you the conversation we been having and let me know if what I'm saying is wrong or anything?
    Sai
    Sai
    Anbu
    Anbu

Post by Sai Tue Sep 02, 2014 12:49 am

You should add him on steam if you have one, or make one if you dont.

He mostly uses steam more than anything
    Goldie
    Goldie

Post by Goldie Tue Sep 02, 2014 12:53 am

jkrulz777 wrote:

Alright man. It actually means a lot to me to try and figure this out. I guess I can kinda show you the conversation we been having and let me know if what I'm saying is wrong or anything?

Sure. We can do that amongst other things.

You have a steam?
    jkrulz777
    jkrulz777

Post by jkrulz777 Tue Sep 02, 2014 10:28 am

Goldie wrote:
    jkrulz777 wrote:

You have a steam?

Yea I added you on steam, you been offline last 17 hours though. :/
    Also sent you message on skype.
    Sai
    Sai
    Anbu
    Anbu

Post by Sai Tue Sep 02, 2014 5:07 pm

Timezones might get in the way

He usually gets on around 2-5 my time depending
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Tue Sep 02, 2014 5:22 pm

When we hit the 50th page anyone wanna make the new chat?
    Eri
    Eri
    Genin Ninja: Rookie
    Genin Ninja: Rookie

Post by Eri Tue Sep 02, 2014 5:30 pm

mememeem!
    Goldie
    Goldie

Post by Goldie Tue Sep 02, 2014 6:11 pm

jkrulz777 wrote:
    Goldie wrote:
    jkrulz777 wrote:

You have a steam?

Yea I added you on steam, you been offline last 17 hours though. :/
    Also sent you message on skype.

I'll be on soon.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:28 am