Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Never Forget!

+5
Cyan
KEKOLD
Jet
FullmetalHeart
Goldie
9 posters

Redux Podcast episode negative 1 is here!

Goldie
    Goldie
    Genin Ninja: Adept

Redux Podcast episode negative 1 is here! Empty Redux Podcast episode negative 1 is here!

Post by Goldie Wed Sep 19, 2012 1:18 am

Well well well. This is the not-so-inaugural episode of "The Redux Podcast" featuring your fabulous host DarkGeneral, the Playboy Lone and Mr 798 himself. Leave comments and questions below in this topic!

Edit: Now with more download link!

Last edited by DarkGeneral on Wed Sep 19, 2012 6:54 pm; edited 2 times in total
    FullmetalHeart
    FullmetalHeart
    Genin Ninja: Chunin Candidate

Redux Podcast episode negative 1 is here! Empty Re: Redux Podcast episode negative 1 is here!

Post by FullmetalHeart Wed Sep 19, 2012 1:57 am

DarkGeneral wrote:Well well well. This is the not-so-inaugural episode of "The Redux Podcast" featuring your fabulous host DarkGeneral, the Playboy Lone and Mr 798 himself. Leave comments and questions below in this topic!

<div>
    <object classid="clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000" codebase="http://fpdownload.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=6,0,0,0" width="210" height="25" id="mp3playerlightsmallv3" align="middle">
    <param name="allowScriptAccess" value="sameDomain" />
    <param name="movie" value="http://www.podbean.com/podcast-audio-video-blog-player/mp3playerlightsmallv3.swf?audioPath=http://theredux.podbean.com/mf/play/gnxgh4/2012-08-18time21_06_47s_Conference.mp3&autoStart=no" />
    <param name="quality" value="high" /><param name="bgcolor" value="#ffffff" /><param name="wmode" value="transparent" />
    <embed src="http://www.podbean.com/podcast-audio-video-blog-player/mp3playerlightsmallv3.swf?audioPath=http://theredux.podbean.com/mf/play/gnxgh4/2012-08-18time21_06_47s_Conference.mp3&autoStart=no" quality="high" width="210" height="25" name="mp3playerlightsmallv3" align="middle" allowScriptAccess="sameDomain" wmode="transparent" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" /></embed>
    </object>
    <br /><a style="font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 11px; font-weight: normal; padding-left: 41px; color: #2DA274; text-decoration: none; border-bottom: none;" href="http://www.podbean.com">Podcast Powered By Podbean</a>
    </div>

the fuk
    Anonymous

Redux Podcast episode negative 1 is here! Empty Re: Redux Podcast episode negative 1 is here!

Post by Guest Wed Sep 19, 2012 2:17 am

yeah
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Sep 19, 2012 2:19 am

KonohamaruHeaven wrote:the fuk
    Works for me. What browser and OS are you using?
    Goldie
    Goldie

Post by Goldie Wed Sep 19, 2012 2:20 am

[quote="KonohamaruHeaven"]
    DarkGeneral wrote:Well well well. This is the not-so-inaugural episode of "The Redux Podcast" featuring your fabulous host DarkGeneral, the Playboy Lone and Mr 798 himself. Leave comments and questions below in this topic!

the fuk

That's the javascript for the podbean podcast player I use. Me, Lone and Sai can see and hear it fine. Are you running on google chrome by any chance?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Sep 19, 2012 2:36 am

Might wanna throw a download link up too D.
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Location : Lend me the Power to bring about the World Restoration!!!

Post by Jet Wed Sep 19, 2012 4:28 am

All i see are letters.
    KEKOLD
    KEKOLD
    Academy Ninja: Genin Candidate

Post by KEKOLD Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:00 am

it must be your ps3 browser
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:12 am

Yeah it happened before w/ a link lone put up. Im guessing D tried to embed the video? Or its that little strip w/ the play button.. either way Im gonna have to wait for a dwl
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Sep 19, 2012 12:15 pm

Jet wrote:Yeah it happened before w/ a link lone put up. Im guessing D tried to embed the video? Or its that little strip w/ the play button.. either way Im gonna have to wait for a dwl
    You're supposed to click play.

It also works on my PS3. Something is wrong with KH & Jet's systems, they're gonna need a download link.
    Cyan
    Cyan

Post by Cyan Wed Sep 19, 2012 4:07 pm

i liked lone's constant 'ye's. the rest was eh. also lolnarutofanfaction. sounds like naruto fanfiction when i hear it
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Sep 19, 2012 6:43 pm

Welcome to the Naruto Fan Fiction Faction Forums, otherwise known as NFFFF!
    Goldie
    Goldie

Post by Goldie Wed Sep 19, 2012 6:57 pm

Cyan wrote:i liked lone's constant 'ye's. the rest was eh. also lolnarutofanfaction. sounds like naruto fanfiction when i hear it

Glad you liked something. This is what I called the sub-zero episode meaning not official. Think of it as kind of a test run of things to see how smoothly they go and to do a brief introduction of the 3 members that appeared on the show and some of our history together. In subsequent episodes we'll have contemporary topics like anime, games, music, more stories and dissecting news and whatnot.

Any other comments cyan?
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Wed Sep 19, 2012 8:47 pm

Lone wrote:
    Jet wrote:Yeah it happened before w/ a link lone put up. Im guessing D tried to embed the video? Or its that little strip w/ the play button.. either way Im gonna have to wait for a dwl
    You're supposed to click play.

It also works on my PS3. Something is wrong with KH & Jet's systems, they're gonna need a download link.
    I cant click play on letters. Like Kek said its probably the browser
    JayJay1401
    JayJay1401

Post by JayJay1401 Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:02 pm

WTF you sound different Jay wtf? You sound like Sai and shit and sai sounds normal... wtf is this shit
    Sai
    Sai
    Anbu
    Anbu

Post by Sai Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:28 pm

JayJay1401 wrote:WTF you sound different Jay wtf? You sound like Sai and shit and sai sounds normal... wtf is this shit
    We both said the same thing when we first heard each other on skype. PS3 Mic chat is shit man.
    Goldie
    Goldie

Post by Goldie Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:32 pm

JayJay1401 wrote:WTF you sound different Jay wtf? You sound like Sai and shit and sai sounds normal... wtf is this shit

I have a better mic now and skype is a much better representation of my voice.
    KEKOLD
    KEKOLD

Post by KEKOLD Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:54 pm

DarkGeneral wrote:
    Cyan wrote:i liked lone's constant 'ye's. the rest was eh. also lolnarutofanfaction. sounds like naruto fanfiction when i hear it

Glad you liked something. This is what I called the sub-zero episode meaning not official. Think of it as kind of a test run of things to see how smoothly they go and to do a brief introduction of the 3 members that appeared on the show and some of our history together. In subsequent episodes we'll have contemporary topics like anime, games, music, more stories and dissecting news and whatnot.

Any other comments cyan?

yeah Cyan is ghei
    KEKOLD
    KEKOLD

Post by KEKOLD Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:57 pm

Lone wrote:Welcome to the Naruto Fan Fiction Faction Forums, otherwise known as NFFFF!

Your over-all excitement got me really pumped... Also at the very beginning DG sounds like Dx (aka Cyan) with a man's voice.
    Eri
    Eri
    Genin Ninja: Rookie

Post by Eri Thu Sep 20, 2012 12:36 am

pre good. i enjoyed it.

need to add naruto ost music to it. intro midpodcast outro etc.
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Thu Sep 20, 2012 1:57 am

Dwlin.
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Thu Sep 20, 2012 4:31 am

I dont like the beginning- Subzero pod? its supposed to be the NF podcast. Nor is it a fan faction.

I did enjoy the following jokes. It was a little awkward as the first cast but it feels geunine so far 5 mins in. Ill post more after I finish, like it so far
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Thu Sep 20, 2012 4:57 am

Pretty good. I noticed Eri said adding Naruto music to it; I wanna make it clear that this site isnt aiming to be only for Naruto fans but adding a regular section in the podcast updating the sites status would be good. Maybe playing that little 2 sec "YO(Those tht play the games should know)" from the anime that signals that segment would be awesome.
    Eri
    Eri

Post by Eri Thu Sep 20, 2012 5:14 pm

agreed, just dont forget the naruto.
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Thu Sep 20, 2012 6:41 pm

Yeah the podcast should have NF in there somewhere

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content