Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Never Forget!

+13
Sai
KEKOLD
Goldie
Shammon
FullmetalHeart
jkrulz777
Chakramaster
Jec
Cyan
Link
Jet
Falcone
Eri
17 posters

Naruto Faction Chat #4 [Ignite the Revolution edition]

Chakramaster
    Chakramaster
    Chunin Ninja: Veteran

Naruto Faction Chat #4 [Ignite the Revolution edition]  - Page 39 Empty Re: Naruto Faction Chat #4 [Ignite the Revolution edition]

Post by Chakramaster Fri Nov 09, 2012 12:09 am

Long as I can remember it I'll let you know something else I've been thinking on to work on with it jet. Goes along with the defense line/attack line...then again the more things work in may have to rethink ideas. I'll try and be on psn to discuss it tomorrow sometime
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Location : Lend me the Power to bring about the World Restoration!!!

Naruto Faction Chat #4 [Ignite the Revolution edition]  - Page 39 Empty Re: Naruto Faction Chat #4 [Ignite the Revolution edition]

Post by Jet Fri Nov 09, 2012 1:19 am

"Defend" is gone along w/ a few other things to streamline spars. I did add a few new things & made stats actually matter. Were you referring to training? B/c Sparring & the shop are done just need the last part of nin training & the ninja academy should be good to launch, in beta anyway. In other words we'd be testing the new spar rules & w/ the experience gained through sparring we'd see how training is handled along w/ the shop prices(& the shop itself) being realistic by growing & declining in credits. All of the info would be restarted after beta is over.

of course this is assuming our fellow NFers participate & we have capable proctors & editors. The more people join in the faster we can end the testing & start up again. With the added benefit of the faction having more interaction & ideally more than a few posts a day.

ill log in @ noon & try to catch you on chak
    Chakramaster
    Chakramaster

Post by Chakramaster Fri Nov 09, 2012 1:23 am

I'll explain it later, but it doesn't have to do with defending. Just an idea to go for with atk/dmg bases when comparing the stats and all. Easier explained over a mic chat honestly.

Rest time for now...test tmr
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Fri Nov 09, 2012 2:55 am

Yes that is the only way to discuss these matters. I look forward to your counsel.

lulz
    Link
    Academy Ninja: Genin Candidate

Post by Link Fri Nov 09, 2012 5:43 am

HB Karnage and everyone else who was born in November, have a good one
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Nov 09, 2012 9:59 am

http://www.humblebundle.com/

W00t, once I get my Android it's gonna be packed. I wonder if they'll announce the bonus games before or when I get it.
    KEKOLD
    KEKOLD

Post by KEKOLD Fri Nov 09, 2012 11:20 am

Doooood I am so getting this

Correction I just purchase my Humble Bundle 4
    KEKOLD
    KEKOLD

Post by KEKOLD Fri Nov 09, 2012 12:49 pm

Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Fri Nov 09, 2012 3:57 pm

How much do you guys normally pay for doctor & dentist visits? Or in the case of insurance? Obv only for americans.
    JayJay1401
    JayJay1401
    Genin Ninja: Chunin Candidate

Post by JayJay1401 Fri Nov 09, 2012 4:18 pm

Jet wrote:How much do you guys normally pay for doctor & dentist visits? Or in the case of insurance? Obv only for americans.

I think everyone here has insurance of some sort here. and I personally don't know how much my dad paid for visits to the doctors on said insurance so... yea.
    Eri
    Eri
    Genin Ninja: Rookie
    Genin Ninja: Rookie

Post by Eri Fri Nov 09, 2012 6:00 pm

Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Fri Nov 09, 2012 6:31 pm

JayJay1401 wrote:
    Jet wrote:How much do you guys normally pay for doctor & dentist visits? Or in the case of insurance? Obv only for americans.

I think everyone here has insurance of some sort here. and I personally don't know how much my dad paid for visits to the doctors on said insurance so... yea.
    Im not sure how insurance works. Ive heard its free til 23?
    Link

Post by Link Fri Nov 09, 2012 7:15 pm

Dentists are expensive without or with limited insurance, no matter the country, depending on what you need done from taking one tooth out or a root canal it can start rising up the price, last time I was gonna have my teeth of wisdom removed they charged me around 80 dollars per tooth
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Fri Nov 09, 2012 7:23 pm

How does payment work? On a reasonable monthly basis? What can be done if you dont pay anyway? Doctors bills made me rage on my last experience w/ em.
    Link

Post by Link Fri Nov 09, 2012 7:50 pm

back then I had to give a deposit and pay the rest after the last one was removed

needless to say I still have all my wisdom teeth
    Link

Post by Link Fri Nov 09, 2012 7:55 pm

I'm hitting the sack

take care y'all
    JayJay1401
    JayJay1401

Post by JayJay1401 Fri Nov 09, 2012 8:47 pm

Jet wrote:
    JayJay1401 wrote:

Im not sure how insurance works. Ive heard its free til 23?

Some states/ Ctiies might have that... most probably don't and it might depend on your job also.... Like I know my dad had healthcare because he worked for the city and I was on his plan till I was 18 so yea idk how that works I mean I think there are multiple insurances that have many different price ranges that cover multiple things but yeye I legit don't know.
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Fri Nov 09, 2012 8:50 pm

So complicated. If I was rich I wouldnt have to stress over these matters. How depressing.
    JayJay1401
    JayJay1401

Post by JayJay1401 Fri Nov 09, 2012 9:00 pm

Yea well to get rick requires working. Also it might not that complicated... It's simply pay company "x" amount every month and they pay for shit when you get sick... The only real issue is finding a good company that's affordable and won't try to beat around the bush when it's time to pay....
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Fri Nov 09, 2012 9:08 pm

Certain plans cover certain procedures some dont & Im sure theres exceptions.
    JayJay1401
    JayJay1401

Post by JayJay1401 Fri Nov 09, 2012 9:21 pm

Jet wrote:Certain plans cover certain procedures some dont & Im sure theres exceptions.

But that's probably most likely along the lines of surgery or some shit like that... normal plans would most likely cover check up's and off brand prescription medication (Name brands would most likely be cheaper or something along them lines)
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:05 pm

Right. I suppose thats mainly what its for minor things unless I would to get some sort of premium coverage. Never really done regular check ups. If i'm gonna live past 20, I'm gonna have to start
    JayJay1401
    JayJay1401

Post by JayJay1401 Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:21 pm

Also Happy Birthday JECus.

@Jet... yeye... Like I said I honestly don't know but idk... it can't be THAT horrible for super basic needs.... then again actually talking to insurance people might be a bitch in itself though.
    Cyan
    Cyan

Post by Cyan Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:36 pm

im not sure i just have insurance from my my dad cause of his job
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:49 pm

Well thanks for the response. Karnage would probably know the inns & outs about it. USA best country in the world but not really

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:49 am