Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Never Forget!

+3
Jet
JayJay1401
Cyan
7 posters

Naruto Factioncast #7: Super Hard Mode

Anonymous

Naruto Factioncast #7: Super Hard Mode - Page 2 Empty Re: Naruto Factioncast #7: Super Hard Mode

Post by Guest Tue Feb 26, 2013 4:42 pm

KEKOLD wrote:I found that D was just going against most of everyone's thoughts just to have the contrary which is nothing wrong with that but it would have been great for anyone else to challenged him on his opposition. When you go over an argument is not to get the acknowledgement of the one opposing you but the acknowledgement of your audience
    Well D had a good point in the end, so I ended up agreeing with him. I kinda don't wanna artificially push arguments beyond where they need to go.

I said my side, he said his, I counter argued it, he elaborated and solidified his argument, I saw his point and agreed. That's pretty much it. I could find flaw in his logic in the beginning, but in the end he had a good point.

Also I feel like others try to avoid argument "oh lets not talk about that" while I jump right into that shit. I DON"T GIVE A FUCK BITCH, U WRONG!

Jet wrote:Nice. Lone sleeps pretty early at the moment though. I'll show up once the other two guys agree to a time for sure
    I can stay up late now, stayed up till 3AM last night. Even tho I only stayed up till midnight the night before.
    KEKOLD
    KEKOLD
    Academy Ninja: Genin Candidate

Naruto Factioncast #7: Super Hard Mode - Page 2 Empty Re: Naruto Factioncast #7: Super Hard Mode

Post by KEKOLD Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:58 pm

Then lets try to have a meeting this week, lets keep the podcast going.
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Location : Lend me the Power to bring about the World Restoration!!!

Post by Jet Tue Feb 26, 2013 9:53 pm

Eri wrote:Well we cant tear it down we need structure to keep the podcast strong and interesting. The problem with it is that its too general. We discuss everything and not everyone has a voice to cast on some subjects. Most podcast stay true to one topic, a specific show etc. so here is solution.

You get different people to partake in different parts of the podcast while one or two or three people (the host) partakes in everyone. this person has to be able to be enthusiastic and knowledgeable of all topics.

for example if kekold was the host he partake in news gaming anime tv movies.
    if i wanted to join the gaming and anime i do those ones.
    if jet does tv does that one.
    if lone only news then he does news etc.

this keeps it refreshing with new people and different perspectives on different topics etc.
    that's kinda what we already do isn't it? When trying to switch topics the person doing it may do it before the current topic is finished. That's the flaw of multiple hosts no real direction. I
    Eri
    Eri
    Genin Ninja: Rookie

Post by Eri Wed Feb 27, 2013 8:48 am

I agree with a host to act as a central hub to control flow of discussion.

and no i mean the podcast doesnt have to be done all at one time. tn me and u can do a segment about tv and movies and tom me and lone can do one for news for example and so on. then in the end add it altogether with each segment having a proper intro and transition/closure to each segment.

so it would be possible to have everyone in the faction to be apart of one podcast recording if that was to be the case and not an issue because people will only be apart of certain segment(s) that they wish to partake in/feel comfortable to contribute to the topics.

you can have the host lone D and 'x' amount of people debate/discus where they feel motivated to converse

then you can have you the host and an 'x' amount of people partake in another.

and so on.

it helps strengthen the weaker segments. i've noticed there is some lack of discussion in manga and anime. we should do chapter discussions of last naruto chapter. discuss other good series.

another thing i felt strongly about since the beginning was the intro and outro music. rather then have a new one every week it would be better to stick to one of each for a duration of time if not all the time. This gives the podcast an identity in a way where if someone was to hear the song else where they will say hey nf podcast....(its nf faction so i say a cool naruto ost).

Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:00 am

That's an interesting idea eri. That would be really cool for like an interview segment. I know the PlayStation blogcast does a one on one interview(pre recorded) with an industry insider. Hmm my only worry is we'd run out of our already limited amount of guests. That's definitely a good idea to have someone as a guest for a quick segment maybe 5 to 10mins? In addition to an actual guest doing it live we'd have a nice time filler in case we need one. We'd have to get creative with the segment s though

And I agree with that identity point you brought up. We should have at least a constant opener(maybe for a month or two) and maybe leave the ending song stay the way it is. Being linked to the music thread.

Also we need to start merging the podcast threads.

Eri
    Eri

Post by Eri Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:17 am

Jet i think it would be best to make the podcast have its own section just like anime manga and general discussion. It's more attractive that way.
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:35 am

I don't think it's active enough to warrant a whole section. Specially seeing all the others besides general(pretty much the chat) are on life support
    Sai
    Sai
    Anbu
    Anbu

Post by Sai Wed Feb 27, 2013 2:38 pm

Jet wrote:I don't think it's active enough to warrant a whole section. Specially seeing all the others besides general(pretty much the chat) are on life support
    Unless you get people who actually watch anime and read manga regularly it really shouldn't be a problem. It can actually get people into it.
    Eri
    Eri

Post by Eri Wed Feb 27, 2013 2:46 pm

well its also to attract new comers. i sometimes see guest on the site so seeing a podcast heard would make the site seem pretty pro. it makes it easier to access the podcast for noobs like kh and chak.
    Sai
    Sai
    Anbu
    Anbu

Post by Sai Wed Feb 27, 2013 2:54 pm

Eri wrote:well its also to attract new comers. i sometimes see guest on the site so seeing a podcast heard would make the site seem pretty pro. it makes it easier to access the podcast for noobs like kh and chak.
    Now Now. Let's not get ahead of ourselves. I still to this day think that because of the name and main basis this forum has its very doubtful.
    Cyan
    Cyan

Post by Cyan Wed Feb 27, 2013 2:58 pm

hmm i guess we could maybe do one tonight or friday night. i am sick though so i don't want to speak too much
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Wed Feb 27, 2013 3:21 pm

Eri wrote:well its also to attract new comers. i sometimes see guest on the site so seeing a podcast heard would make the site seem pretty pro. it makes it easier to access the podcast for noobs like kh and chak.
    well we can just work on advertising it more. At the top there's a mention of it within the moving text. I wanted to talk about that in the meeting. Figured we could start with visual representation. And not just for the cast
    Eri
    Eri

Post by Eri Wed Feb 27, 2013 3:50 pm

yea change the look of the website its a little depressing! and change it to one piece faction! more ppl like it then naruto!
    KEKOLD
    KEKOLD

Post by KEKOLD Thu Feb 28, 2013 11:13 am

Say what!? People like One Piece(of shit) better that Naruto? Oh you gone crazy man, I used to love you man but you've done it now...
    Eri
    Eri

Post by Eri Thu Feb 28, 2013 2:18 pm

when there are restaurant's, theme parks, game shows with op challenges, op movies outselling some movies that are being shown all around the world, sells more then the number 2 to 10 top manga series list all put together, when there are billboards everywhere, op chapters on the bus subways etc., adults who enjoy op more then there kids (yes its true), does better then dragon ball, inspire people

you gotta be nuts not to like it. people who dont like it for its art knows nothing about manga because its story alone is fangasmic forget the art. that series is honestly magical just something else.
    Eri
    Eri

Post by Eri Thu Feb 28, 2013 2:23 pm

kishi fucked up naruto shippuden, the first naruto was just AMAZING. atm its fallen 3rd for me among the big 3. Bleach has returned to its greatness that brought the soul society arc which to this day is the greatest arc among all series (that i have followed which is quite a bit).

So yeaa Naruto has fallen off greatly.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Feb 28, 2013 5:13 pm

If that's what you want eri why not make it the justin bieber faction?
    Eri
    Eri

Post by Eri Thu Feb 28, 2013 6:31 pm

Lone if u join me I'll be sooo down
    KEKOLD
    KEKOLD

Post by KEKOLD Thu Feb 28, 2013 7:06 pm

Heck yeah I'm all for a Justine Bieber Faction

Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Feb 28, 2013 7:50 pm

Bebiermania. It would attract way more people then One Piece. Also get some swag subforums, and uhhh whatever other shit kids are into these days. Just go with what's popular and don't try to retain or express an identity of our own.

Lets sellout guys, start stackin' dat paper.
    Eri
    Eri

Post by Eri Thu Feb 28, 2013 8:02 pm

I wonder if bieber told his fans to invest in NASA would they do it
    KEKOLD
    KEKOLD

Post by KEKOLD Thu Feb 28, 2013 8:08 pm

Oh yeah, and lets have Chris Brown and Rihanna as the couple of the year heck couple of the known history past, present and future. No one can beat that... well except Chris Brown himself.

KEKOLD
    KEKOLD

Post by KEKOLD Thu Feb 28, 2013 8:10 pm

but nothing beats JUSTINE Bieber
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Feb 28, 2013 8:52 pm

Someone should start a Jersey Shore thread.
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Thu Feb 28, 2013 11:22 pm

Ha

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:14 am