Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Never Forget!

+11
Goldie
Sai
FullmetalHeart
Chakramaster
ExcessKarnage18
KEKOLD
Eri
Cyan
Jec
Shammon
Jet
15 posters

Naruto Faction Chat Thread #7 [A Dream of Spring]

Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Location : Lend me the Power to bring about the World Restoration!!!

Naruto Faction Chat Thread #7 [A Dream of Spring] - Page 21 Empty Re: Naruto Faction Chat Thread #7 [A Dream of Spring]

Post by Jet Sun Feb 10, 2013 2:13 am

Damn lots of salty europeans out on them message boards. With all the next gen rumors Im seeing more and more release date bitterness. With them getting screwed a lot of the time, sometimes up to a year of waiting
    Cyan
    Cyan
    Academy Ninja: Genin Candidate

Naruto Faction Chat Thread #7 [A Dream of Spring] - Page 21 Empty Re: Naruto Faction Chat Thread #7 [A Dream of Spring]

Post by Cyan Sun Feb 10, 2013 2:31 am

screw europeans and their damn psn
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Feb 10, 2013 2:33 am

Well they got their revenge with Playstation Plus. THEY FUCKING GET SLEEPING DOGS AND WE GET SOME STUPID LOTR GAME THAT THEY ALREADY GOT MONTHS AGO ON RELEASE!

Naruto Faction Chat Thread #7 [A Dream of Spring] - Page 21 Salt-spilled-m

Fuck their salt.
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Sun Feb 10, 2013 2:45 am

Yeah they mad. I would be too though. I also wouldn't say their plus eclipsing ours evens out years of getting late or no releases, but Im american so Im gonna say it does

Damn Feb 20 for them ps4/next gen system spec rumors to end .... Its already been decreed the main characters wont purchase one until at minimum 2 years after launch(ill probably wait til its significantly cheaper myself) but I cant believe 2013 release date is getting so much hype. I have trouble even seeing a 2014 release. So used to waiting a long time just for games themselves. If it had BC I could see it coming in 2013-14, but not without it. PS3 still has games.

Also a rumor of versus now a ps4 exclusive.

Anything happening on the 720 front?
    Cyan
    Cyan

Post by Cyan Sun Feb 10, 2013 2:51 am

well a cording to xbox360fanboyz.com its gonna have blu ray and red ray and even purple ray
    also it comes with free black ops 1 and 2 and mw1 and 2 and 3 and even 4. also it has way betetr graphics than ps4 will. also its touch screen. also its wifi built it and no RROD. also the online will be free and in fact xbox will pay you 5 bucks a month. also its super fun and better community. and a bunch more
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Feb 10, 2013 2:55 am

That sounds legit Dx.

Naruto Faction Chat Thread #7 [A Dream of Spring] - Page 21 549394_481379861910781_1470348459_n
    FullmetalHeart
    FullmetalHeart
    Genin Ninja: Chunin Candidate

Post by FullmetalHeart Sun Feb 10, 2013 3:02 am

Just got back from the hospital $350 dollar bill:sad:. Had severe abdomen pain. Turns out I'm dehydrated and have a uti. Uti fucking sucks. Lesson... Drink lots of water and don't hold your pee for to long =/.
    Sai
    Sai
    Anbu
    Anbu

Post by Sai Sun Feb 10, 2013 3:15 am

KonohamaruHeaven wrote:Just got back from the hospital $350 dollar bill:sad:. Had severe abdomen pain. Turns out I'm dehydrated and have a uti. Uti fucking sucks. Lesson... Drink lots of water and don't hold your pee for to long =/.
    Damn that fucking sucks dude. You gonna be alright?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Feb 10, 2013 3:26 am

Damn that sucks.
    KEKOLD
    KEKOLD

Post by KEKOLD Sun Feb 10, 2013 4:19 am

Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Sun Feb 10, 2013 4:42 am

Just caught cabin in the woods. What a perfect blend of comedy & horror. A truly unique way to blend genres. Good shit.
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Sun Feb 10, 2013 4:50 am

KonohamaruHeaven wrote:Just got back from the hospital $350 dollar bill:sad:. Had severe abdomen pain. Turns out I'm dehydrated and have a uti. Uti fucking sucks. Lesson... Drink lots of water and don't hold your pee for to long =/.
    350? Fuck the US medical system.

Why are you dehydrated? Dont you feel thirsty and drink something? & taking a piss dehydrates you faster.

All i drink now is water. Im always thirsty myself but I cant do shit about that . Maybe instead of a laptop charger, you should tell your friend to hook you up with some water sales. Ha, nah but seriously 3 24 packs for 10 dollars. 72 bottles holmes
    Jec
    Jec

Post by Jec Sun Feb 10, 2013 9:45 am

That sucks...
    Chakramaster
    Chakramaster
    Chunin Ninja: Veteran

Post by Chakramaster Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:19 am

Jet wrote:Yeah they mad. I would be too though. I also wouldn't say their plus eclipsing ours evens out years of getting late or no releases, but Im american so Im gonna say it does

Damn Feb 20 for them ps4/next gen system spec rumors to end .... Its already been decreed the main characters wont purchase one until at minimum 2 years after launch(ill probably wait til its significantly cheaper myself) but I cant believe 2013 release date is getting so much hype. I have trouble even seeing a 2014 release. So used to waiting a long time just for games themselves. If it had BC I could see it coming in 2013-14, but not without it. PS3 still has games.

Also a rumor of versus now a ps4 exclusive.

Anything happening on the 720 front?

Yeah jet, latest I've heard on Versus 13 (it's literally known as FF 15 now...they gave up on the versus name). But we haven't heard anything new on it in years now. So my guess is they quit production to upgrade what they've done so far to make it ps4 quality....but I've also heard they've started production on KH3 now because of that. Which means...KH3 for ps4
    Chakramaster
    Chakramaster

Post by Chakramaster Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:25 am

Damn, that suck KH. Hope it all gets better for you soon.

Yeah this medical system for payment itsn't all that great. When I had to get ER surgery for my "spontaneous" lung collapse it all totaled out to about $800 for surgery and meds they had me on for pain and such. If it weren't for insuerence paying for some it would cost over $8000....
    FullmetalHeart
    FullmetalHeart

Post by FullmetalHeart Sun Feb 10, 2013 12:55 pm

Im ok now. Funny thing,on my way to the hospital about a block away the pain subsided and I could have went to a walmart to get the same meds the doctor gave me. But to be safe I went ahead to the hospital cause it could have been Kidney Stone, appendicitis, etc.
    FullmetalHeart
    FullmetalHeart

Post by FullmetalHeart Sun Feb 10, 2013 1:07 pm

Managed to get a order on a few of these bad boys. Only 4,000 made World Wide

Naruto Faction Chat Thread #7 [A Dream of Spring] - Page 21 Fryg2Kq
    Eri
    Eri
    Genin Ninja: Rookie

Post by Eri Sun Feb 10, 2013 1:08 pm

at kekold bacon is bad..mmkay...noo good for you mmkay

a whole lot has to with it being terrible for you and partly religion mmmkayy

and water parks in my city are pre good nothing to brag about..., maybe wonderland in barrie (near toronto)

Eri
    Eri

Post by Eri Sun Feb 10, 2013 1:08 pm

i wanted to get it kh but meh if they had all the zelda manga in it i would have
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Sun Feb 10, 2013 4:05 pm

Better trade that book in for water kh
    Eri
    Eri

Post by Eri Sun Feb 10, 2013 4:45 pm

Lol for the greater Good
    Sai
    Sai
    Anbu
    Anbu

Post by Sai Sun Feb 10, 2013 4:48 pm

I'm not even big into LOZ and I bought the LOZ 3DS.
    Spoiler:
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Sun Feb 10, 2013 5:03 pm

So samurai 7 is over? I watched every episode and that's gotta be the Shittiest ending in an anime in recent memory. It's really over like that? Like nothing happened? It's just as stupid as how they all met.

I don't know what's more sad the fact this made it on toonami or that half those guys died over rice.
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Sun Feb 10, 2013 5:04 pm

Sai wrote:I'm not even big into LOZ and I bought the LOZ 3DS.
    Spoiler:
    oh yeah? How many ds you have now?
    Sai
    Sai
    Anbu
    Anbu

Post by Sai Sun Feb 10, 2013 5:10 pm

And the ending was underwhelming. But it was a boring anime anyway. Soul Eater seems no better though.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:03 pm