Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Never Forget!

+12
ExcessKarnage18
JNM
Eri
Link
Jec
KEKOLD
ShadowB
FullmetalHeart
Sai
Chakramaster
Jet
Cyan
16 posters

Naruto Faction Chat Thread #8 [XBOX720 > PS4]

Cyan
    Cyan
    Academy Ninja: Genin Candidate

Naruto Faction Chat Thread #8 [XBOX720 > PS4] Empty Naruto Faction Chat Thread #8 [XBOX720 > PS4]

Post by Cyan Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:28 pm

because no one else
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Location : Lend me the Power to bring about the World Restoration!!!

Naruto Faction Chat Thread #8 [XBOX720 > PS4] Empty Re: Naruto Faction Chat Thread #8 [XBOX720 > PS4]

Post by Jet Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:53 pm

Damn get a cool sounding title at least
    Anonymous

Naruto Faction Chat Thread #8 [XBOX720 > PS4] Empty Re: Naruto Faction Chat Thread #8 [XBOX720 > PS4]

Post by Guest Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:55 pm

Jec wrote:Oh! Thank god, I was wondering where my daily dose of "NASA budget rant" was....
    Naruto Faction Chat Thread #8 [XBOX720 > PS4] 1313704461
    You'd rather things stay the way they are? You'd rather not explore space? You'd rather we stay here and fight senseless battles and kill millions of innocent people? You'd rather things don't change and people don't ask for change and communicate their (well mine anyway) outrage?

What's your problem man? You really don't think something is wrong with the way the US manages it's money? Seeing as you're an economist I would figure you most of all would have a problem with the massive amounts of money and resources America invests in war and not on health, education, or the all around betterment of mankind. I don't see how you logically couldn't.

http://dsc.discovery.com/tv-shows/curiosity/topics/ten-nasa-inventions.htm

We can do even better than we've already done, if we focus more on construction and less on destruction we can make life better for everyone.

*Meanwhile in Russia...*

Naruto Faction Chat Thread #8 [XBOX720 > PS4] Tumblr_milaz29ikc1qdlh1io1_400
    Chakramaster
    Chakramaster
    Chunin Ninja: Veteran

Post by Chakramaster Tue Feb 26, 2013 12:23 am

Wow...FE Awakening was amazing. Those last battles were brutal....except for 2 characters that basically led that charge with their god like stats. Near untouchable they were. Kinda like how you determine the ending in it. Although it had me on edge wondering if I made the right choice or not unable to put it down til I beat it. Gonna replay the sly save I made and see the other ending tomorrow. Beautiful game though...worth picking up. Been awhile since I seen such a game that pulls me in like that
    Sai
    Sai
    Anbu
    Anbu

Post by Sai Tue Feb 26, 2013 12:37 am

Chakramaster wrote:Wow...FE Awakening was amazing. Those last battles were brutal....except for 2 characters that basically led that charge with their god like stats. Near untouchable they were. Kinda like how you determine the ending in it. Although it had me on edge wondering if I made the right choice or not unable to put it down til I beat it. Gonna replay the sly save I made and see the other ending tomorrow. Beautiful game though...worth picking up. Been awhile since I seen such a game that pulls me in like that
    I would've probably picked it up if I had ever played a Fire Emblem game. I always see people talking about it on the 3DS thread on Facepunch.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Feb 26, 2013 12:42 am

LOL! Like a boss.
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Tue Feb 26, 2013 12:47 am

Hahaha you ain't my bitch nigga buy your own Damn fries
    Chakramaster
    Chakramaster

Post by Chakramaster Tue Feb 26, 2013 1:03 am

Sai wrote:
    Chakramaster wrote:Wow...FE Awakening was amazing. Those last battles were brutal....except for 2 characters that basically led that charge with their god like stats. Near untouchable they were. Kinda like how you determine the ending in it. Although it had me on edge wondering if I made the right choice or not unable to put it down til I beat it. Gonna replay the sly save I made and see the other ending tomorrow. Beautiful game though...worth picking up. Been awhile since I seen such a game that pulls me in like that
    I would've probably picked it up if I had ever played a Fire Emblem game. I always see people talking about it on the 3DS thread on Facepunch.

See though many people say they hate it though as well. I find it pretty great, only reason I see they can hate it is how it's fully strategy based. Past games limited you on gold/equipment/and to what classes and characters you could use become. This one pretty much fixes most of those issues. I've always love (most) of those types of games. I used to be terrible on them and rarely wanted to play them. Played the first American released FE then Sacred Stones so many timesaver testing new strategies and learned (I guess you could say) "how to play". Cause at first I would have so many die on a playthrough. Now I usually don't have anyone die unless I'm just unlucky.

Biggest issue is the sudden increase in difficulty is all. It's the best 3ds game out so far is all I can see. Don't really see any other way to explain it. The rating it got basically says it all from ign.
    FullmetalHeart
    FullmetalHeart
    Genin Ninja: Chunin Candidate

Post by FullmetalHeart Tue Feb 26, 2013 2:02 am

Lone wrote:
    *Meanwhile in Russia...*

Naruto Faction Chat Thread #8 [XBOX720 > PS4] 30209735
    FullmetalHeart
    FullmetalHeart

Post by FullmetalHeart Tue Feb 26, 2013 2:07 am

Storm 3 next week anybody getiing it?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Feb 26, 2013 2:18 am

no
    ShadowB
    ShadowB
    Academy Ninja: Student

Post by ShadowB Tue Feb 26, 2013 2:40 am

Yo Sai, do you know a good place for music software, sounds, etc torrents?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Feb 26, 2013 2:46 am

http://podly.co/

This is an amazing idea, I hope they start applying this to other podcasts too.
    KEKOLD
    KEKOLD

Post by KEKOLD Tue Feb 26, 2013 3:48 am

Lone wrote:

LOL! Like a boss.

Damn Lone you got me watching an 1 hour and a half documentary on the drug wars
    Jec
    Jec

Post by Jec Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:42 am

Lone wrote:
    Jec wrote:Oh! Thank god, I was wondering where my daily dose of "NASA budget rant" was....
    Naruto Faction Chat Thread #8 [XBOX720 > PS4] 1313704461
    You'd rather things stay the way they are? You'd rather not explore space? You'd rather we stay here and fight senseless battles and kill millions of innocent people? You'd rather things don't change and people don't ask for change and communicate their (well mine anyway) outrage?

What's your problem man? You really don't think something is wrong with the way the US manages it's money? Seeing as you're an economist I would figure you most of all would have a problem with the massive amounts of money and resources America invests in war and not on health, education, or the all around betterment of mankind. I don't see how you logically couldn't.

*Meanwhile in Russia...*

For fuck's sake Lone, it was a joke, but since you love blowing things out of proportion I'll let you know a bit about myself.

When I was five my dad gave me a children's encyclopedia. It was my first read. By that age I had already memorized the nine planets (sorry Pluto) in order of distance and size. Not to mention most of Saturn and jupiter's moons. By age 6 I knew more about space than I knew about Jesus and I've loved every part of space since then. The only reason I didn't study astrophysics or become an astronomer is because my country lacks those areas and I don't have the money to study abroad. Never less I am constantly keeping up with new discoveries and missions to space and most of the things you've posted I've known for years.

I'm just saying you're wasting your energy posting the budget thing here almost everyday, we are not congressmen.
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:37 am

KH is actually running for congress in kentucky.

you should have become a teacher and taught us this stuff years earlier Jec! Pretty soon youre gonna be a hot shot economist. I see economists on the news pretty frequently. We gonna catch you on the Tele?

Last edited by Jet on Tue Feb 26, 2013 8:25 am; edited 1 time in total
    Chakramaster
    Chakramaster

Post by Chakramaster Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:39 am

KonohamaruHeaven wrote:Storm 3 next week anybody getiing it?
    not first week, but eventually. Possibly after new hdd...any demo?
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Tue Feb 26, 2013 8:24 am

In other words never.

Yes, There's a demo
    Jec
    Jec

Post by Jec Tue Feb 26, 2013 9:40 am

Jet wrote:KH is actually running for congress in kentucky.

you should have become a teacher and taught us this stuff years earlier Jec! Pretty soon youre gonna be a hot shot economist. I see economists on the news pretty frequently. We gonna catch you on the Tele?

I doubt Kentucky will elect a black man.
    ShadowB
    ShadowB

Post by ShadowB Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:01 am

lol
    Chakramaster
    Chakramaster

Post by Chakramaster Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:22 am

Jet wrote:In other words never.

Yes, There's a demo

School before I go but memory for that ps3 son. More important than games and ps3 memory
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:31 am

Chakramaster wrote:
    Jet wrote:In other words never.

Yes, There's a demo

School before I go but memory for that ps3 son. More important than games and ps3 memory
    I'm obviously just joking. You don't have to repeat the same thing you've been saying since last year.
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Tue Feb 26, 2013 1:30 pm

Sai
    Sai
    Anbu
    Anbu

Post by Sai Tue Feb 26, 2013 2:09 pm

Chakramaster wrote:See though many people say they hate it though as well. I find it pretty great, only reason I see they can hate it is how it's fully strategy based. Past games limited you on gold/equipment/and to what classes and characters you could use become. This one pretty much fixes most of those issues. I've always love (most) of those types of games. I used to be terrible on them and rarely wanted to play them. Played the first American released FE then Sacred Stones so many timesaver testing new strategies and learned (I guess you could say) "how to play". Cause at first I would have so many die on a playthrough. Now I usually don't have anyone die unless I'm just unlucky.

Biggest issue is the sudden increase in difficulty is all. It's the best 3ds game out so far is all I can see. Don't really see any other way to explain it. The rating it got basically says it all from ign.
    Hm, well I don't know if I would agree on the part of it being the best game on the 3DS because Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward is on the 3DS but I will def check out FE since I've always wanted to. Not everyone is going to like the updates that new games in the series make, that just goes without saying.

ShadowB wrote: Yo Sai, do you know a good place for music software, sounds, etc torrents?
    I use all different sites for that chief. For music I just use what.cd same for the software I think. But that's a private tracker. Kickasstorrents has worked pretty decent for me for other stuff other than anime though.
    ShadowB
    ShadowB

Post by ShadowB Tue Feb 26, 2013 2:59 pm

What.Cd isn't that one hard to get into? Like you need to understand multiple codec files and other shit about audio. How difficult is it to get into?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:40 am