Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Never Forget!

+12
ExcessKarnage18
JNM
Eri
Link
Jec
KEKOLD
ShadowB
FullmetalHeart
Sai
Chakramaster
Jet
Cyan
16 posters

Naruto Faction Chat Thread #8 [XBOX720 > PS4]

Link
    Academy Ninja: Genin Candidate

Naruto Faction Chat Thread #8 [XBOX720 > PS4] - Page 3 Empty Re: Naruto Faction Chat Thread #8 [XBOX720 > PS4]

Post by Link Wed Feb 27, 2013 4:59 am

Hi Jet, not much, just watched fairy tail's movie, it was meh, I expected it to be though so not biggie

then I was wondering what series to watch, I have pretty much nothing to look forward to anymore

Bleach sucked
    Naruto is going super slow because of all the filler arcs and we already know what's next
    One Piece got boring in the merman island (bubble)
    bakuman, well I'm caught up to the last episode
    so yeah, and I finally finished Uncharted 2, prettty epic game, I'm gonna try and get a copy of 3 online today which means it could arrive within a week which is kinda cool

what's up with you?
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Location : Lend me the Power to bring about the World Restoration!!!

Naruto Faction Chat Thread #8 [XBOX720 > PS4] - Page 3 Empty Re: Naruto Faction Chat Thread #8 [XBOX720 > PS4]

Post by Jet Wed Feb 27, 2013 5:07 am

Oooh I got quite a few series actually on me. Perfect timing since I'm about to get into anime again by streaming. I got a lot of manga Too if you're interested. I haven't actually started some of them but I've been searching some info up and they sound interesting.

Oh and uncharted 3s multiplayer is free I posted today, if you're not buying for campaign.
    Link

Post by Link Wed Feb 27, 2013 5:34 am

I am buying for campaign but I'm looking forward to the multiplayer which means I might aswell start playing that today

as on manga after I read Psyren there isn't much out there that catches my attention, even Fairy tail I used to enjoy reading it, but I switched to anime and I don't think I'll ever go back, the only manga I actually look forward to read every week is Naruto but we all know it is because we all want it to end soon and the character development from the old ninjas is finally being revealed

then there might be another manga coming from the mangaka who makes bakuman, that one I'd read, I am looking forward to read Death Note but I want to finish re watching the anime first so that the ending is so much more rewarding in the manga

thanks for trying to help bro
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Wed Feb 27, 2013 8:17 am

So nothing? Alright then.
    Jec
    Jec

Post by Jec Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:26 am

You bitches have to watch Dark Knight Returns Part 1 and 2
    Eri
    Eri
    Genin Ninja: Rookie

Post by Eri Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:07 am

kk..

AC4 looks alright so far, prob gonna run on same engine. Rumor stating its gonna be conners grandfather.

Lone space doesnt exist only war. our world will die internally before space will become a second thought.

link if your not caught up to op then ill fight you! fishman was a slow one indeed but that next arc from beginning to end was unreal and even now as it progresses to the next arc its crazy good.

bleach is unreal this arc is gonna be "God-tier" if it keeps up as it is now.

fairy tail is meh. great build up same ending -_-.

follow blue exorcist i just started it not to long ago its good and dark.

Jec link them again XD

Chakramaster
    Chakramaster
    Chunin Ninja: Veteran
    Chunin Ninja: Veteran

Post by Chakramaster Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:38 am

Starting this Friday time to start playing a bit of ps3 again. Uncharted 3 possibly...that and start replaying FE:Awakening on Lunatic difficulty. Shall be a great challenge.
    Link

Post by Link Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:28 am

welp, the European PSN lacks the uncharted multiplayer so I'm gonna have to wait, got Metal gear rising from Amazon at 40 euros with free shipping and uncharted 3 GOTY for 20 euro including shipping

as on one piece, I dunno I might aswell catch up then, don't think I will till may or something like that, and I watched Blue Exorcist (Ao no Exorcist) as the episodes were being released, even tho it is an incredible anime with amazing potential it felt rushed as fuck

it even looked like there was gonna be another season, yet nothing, and it's gonna be a year soon, so far bakuman has being incredible releasing season 3 soon after season 2, waiting from 1 to 2 was long tho, I hope they can keep the pace

and well Jet, you read Psyren, if there is a manga with the same depth I'd read it, but if not then meh, feel free to reccomend anything anyway bro

Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:33 am

Go to manga section for that. I wanna see the forum more spread out
    Sai
    Sai
    Anbu
    Anbu

Post by Sai Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:06 pm

Jet wrote:Go to manga section for that. I wanna see the forum more spread out
    Unfortunatly, it seems easier to just shitpost in the chat thread than post in other sections.
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:20 pm

Yeah fuck that noise.
    Sai
    Sai
    Anbu
    Anbu

Post by Sai Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:30 pm

Jet wrote:Yeah fuck that noise.
    Well it can't be helped. It's not a matter of just one person posting in a section after all. Besides the lack of interest in anime/manga and just everything else in general is pretty obvious.
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Wed Feb 27, 2013 1:12 pm

It's not really that hard to post in a thread other than the chat thread
    Cyan
    Cyan

Post by Cyan Wed Feb 27, 2013 2:35 pm

how you enjoying firefly lone?

Jec wrote:You bitches have to watch Dark Knight Returns Part 1 and 2

im still waiting for you to post a link
    Sai
    Sai
    Anbu
    Anbu

Post by Sai Wed Feb 27, 2013 2:35 pm

Jet wrote:It's not really that hard to post in a thread other than the chat thread
    Not at all. The real problem lies with the fact that unless others do the same, everyone else won't. Simply put, people only post here because...everyone else does. The other sections have such a miniscule amount of conversation, they don't see the point in bothering.
    Jec
    Jec

Post by Jec Wed Feb 27, 2013 3:15 pm

Cyan wrote:how you enjoying firefly lone?

I posted a link on the last chat thread for part 1 and part 2 you bitch.
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Wed Feb 27, 2013 3:17 pm

Sai wrote:
    Jet wrote:It's not really that hard to post in a thread other than the chat thread
    Not at all. The real problem lies with the fact that unless others do the same, everyone else won't. Simply put, people only post here because...everyone else does. The other sections have such a miniscule amount of conversation, they don't see the point in bothering.
    they will pay for their sins!
    Cyan
    Cyan

Post by Cyan Wed Feb 27, 2013 3:39 pm

Jec wrote:

well if youre bitching about watching it on this thread then post in on this thread
    Eri
    Eri

Post by Eri Wed Feb 27, 2013 3:47 pm

jet u following hunter? why u ask about that before?

and we need to strengthen the animu and mango. someone get back into/start op damn shammon!. link do better and catch up soon i have a op thread and its dead i need the discussion on nf!

jec post again!
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Feb 27, 2013 4:22 pm

Jec
    Jec

Post by Jec Wed Feb 27, 2013 4:32 pm

Cyan wrote:
    Jec wrote:

well if youre bitching about watching it on this thread then post in on this thread

I'm busy, right now, just go to the last thread and check the last few pages! It's quoted on the first post of a page so finding it should be easy!

Naruto Faction Chat Thread #8 [XBOX720 > PS4] - Page 3 Spoken_languages
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Feb 27, 2013 7:49 pm

Jec
    Jec

Post by Jec Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:14 pm

KEKOLD
    KEKOLD

Post by KEKOLD Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:24 pm

Damn JEC let the lazy kid look for the links...
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:28 pm

Eri wrote:jet u following hunter? why u ask about that before?

and we need to strengthen the animu and mango. someone get back into/start op damn shammon!. link do better and catch up soon i have a op thread and its dead i need the discussion on nf!

jec post again!
    might read it. Don't like watching long anime

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:20 am