Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Never Forget!

+13
DaDominicanDude
Iri
Link
Eri
Cyan
Sai
Goldie
Chakramaster
FullmetalHeart
Jec
ShadowB
KEKOLD
Jet
17 posters

Naruto Faction Chat Thread #11 [ E3i Time: Now with less eri]

Anonymous

Naruto Faction Chat Thread #11 [ E3i Time: Now with less eri] - Page 7 Empty Re: Naruto Faction Chat Thread #11 [ E3i Time: Now with less eri]

Post by Guest Sun Jun 16, 2013 12:23 pm

Starhawk single player is pretty good, other than the story being shit.

Wish they would of given us the multiplayer too.
    KEKOLD
    KEKOLD
    Academy Ninja: Genin Candidate

Naruto Faction Chat Thread #11 [ E3i Time: Now with less eri] - Page 7 Empty Re: Naruto Faction Chat Thread #11 [ E3i Time: Now with less eri]

Post by KEKOLD Sun Jun 16, 2013 12:27 pm

Yeah worst part is that I'm trying to post with my phone.
    --------------------------------------------------------
    Apparently there was a Wayne enterprises logo on the satellite I didn't catch that.
    Why I did see as well was what could be Carri(Carol) Ferris(Hal Jordan's girlfriend). I was curious as to why this female commander was being focus a lot. Until the last scene were she mentions that she thinks sperman is hot. That's when I notice her name tag.
    Jec
    Jec

Post by Jec Sun Jun 16, 2013 12:40 pm

Looks like they're gearin up for the justice league movie
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jun 16, 2013 4:13 pm

20 minute trophy sync.

I still fail to see how this is acceptable. The 360 never has a problem like this with achievements, it's always instant. If it's a server issue than either Sony is using servers based on dial up for trophies, or Microsoft has the most powerful servers of all time just for their achievements. This contrast is far too large and ridiculous.
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Location : Lend me the Power to bring about the World Restoration!!!

Post by Jet Sun Jun 16, 2013 7:36 pm

hm.damnit cf i hope youve made progress on them cards.
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Mon Jun 17, 2013 9:17 am

jec which icon is the line break?
    KEKOLD
    KEKOLD

Post by KEKOLD Mon Jun 17, 2013 11:30 am

Jec wrote:Looks like they're gearin up for the justice league movie

Yeah so many Easter eggs i will have to watch it again. I hate how many ignorant people are complaining about the film. What is going on with today's people. The movie had a lot of good action scenes, but they're complaining that it was boring... I mean come on people it was a well developed storyline.
    KEKOLD
    KEKOLD

Post by KEKOLD Mon Jun 17, 2013 11:35 am

Jet wrote:jec which icon is the line break?

you don't need the page break...

Naruto Faction Chat Thread #11 [ E3i Time: Now with less eri] - Page 7 Editor_zps3c309aa1

Just select the editor icon...
    Jec
    Jec

Post by Jec Mon Jun 17, 2013 11:47 am

Oh... well, the Line Break icon is also above Kek's awesomely drawn arrow. Near the end of it above.
    Eri
    Eri
    Genin Ninja: Rookie

Post by Eri Mon Jun 17, 2013 12:49 pm

Thank you. It was good, always good to see family again. The weather was always so hot during 10 am to like 1 or 2pmish then the wind comes in which is refreshing. That's in some places the one resort we went to was brutal hot. I got burned...-_-..and I'm black.....

E3 was pretty damn good. Xboxone is terrible. Still got ubi conference and gameplay to watch and some news.

Soo sup what I miss?
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Mon Jun 17, 2013 2:34 pm

KEKOLD wrote:
    Jet wrote:jec which icon is the line break?

you don't need the page break...

Naruto Faction Chat Thread #11 [ E3i Time: Now with less eri] - Page 7 Editor_zps3c309aa1

Just select the editor icon...
    ahh thank you. Why is the quick reply box affected with this cumbersome layout? I can see it being option if you click add reply, but quick should just stay the same.

Jec wrote:Oh... well, the Line Break icon is also above Kek's awesomely drawn arrow. Near the end of it above.
    that edit icon cleans everything up.

Eri wrote:Thank you. It was good, always good to see family again. The weather was always so hot during 10 am to like 1 or 2pmish then the wind comes in which is refreshing. That's in some places the one resort we went to was brutal hot. I got burned...-_-..and I'm black.....

E3 was pretty damn good. Xboxone is terrible. Still got ubi conference and gameplay to watch and some news.

Soo sup what I miss?
    made some improvements on sparring, link bought some yugioh cards, posted some e3 impression videos/walkthroughs in the thread. Also last of US. You wanna get it bro? Probably play by next week? Online.
    Jec
    Jec

Post by Jec Mon Jun 17, 2013 2:47 pm

KEKOLD wrote:
    Jec wrote:Looks like they're gearin up for the justice league movie

Yeah so many Easter eggs i will have to watch it again. I hate how many ignorant people are complaining about the film. What is going on with today's people. The movie had a lot of good action scenes, but they're complaining that it was boring... I mean come on people it was a well developed storyline.

Yeah I don't get it. People complained Superman Returns had a boring plot since Superman doesn't really do much fighting. This one had Kryptonian on Kryptonian action and they didn't rely on stupid Kryptonite to actually make the guy go through trouble.
    My only real WTF moment was when
    Spoiler:
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Mon Jun 17, 2013 3:26 pm

Phoenix flight no jutsu
    Cyan
    Cyan

Post by Cyan Mon Jun 17, 2013 5:11 pm

e3's over and eri's back. both dissapointments

lol wb eri
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Mon Jun 17, 2013 5:22 pm

Èeeeeeeeeeee

Spar.
    KEKOLD
    KEKOLD

Post by KEKOLD Mon Jun 17, 2013 6:11 pm

Jec wrote:Yeah I don't get it. People complained Superman Returns had a boring plot since Superman doesn't really do much fighting. This one had Kryptonian on Kryptonian action and they didn't rely on stupid Kryptonite to actually make the guy go through trouble.
    My only real WTF moment was when

Yup, the storyline was well explained, from the difference between Krypton's environment and earth's to even given an explanation of superman's suit.

Jec wrote:
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:
    Eri
    Eri

Post by Eri Mon Jun 17, 2013 6:23 pm

Naw gonna wait for price cut jet. And much expected from you madarab cyan kid
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Mon Jun 17, 2013 6:26 pm

=/
    Jec
    Jec

Post by Jec Mon Jun 17, 2013 7:00 pm

KEKOLD wrote:
    Yup, the storyline was well explained, from the difference between Krypton's environment and earth's to even given an explanation of superman's suit.

Yeah! Although they should have put the Bio-Electric Aura explanation somewhere. My friends were scratching their heads saying why Superman's suit doesn't get destroyed in the battle... THEY KNOW NOTHING!!!!
    Chakramaster
    Chakramaster
    Chunin Ninja: Veteran
    Chunin Ninja: Veteran

Post by Chakramaster Mon Jun 17, 2013 7:04 pm

Jet wrote:Èeeeeeeeeeee

Spar.

I love how everyone ignored this so far, lol
    Cyan
    Cyan

Post by Cyan Mon Jun 17, 2013 8:09 pm

Eri wrote:Naw gonna wait for price cut jet. And much expected from you madarab cyan kid

how was jamaica?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jun 17, 2013 8:21 pm

Naruto Faction Chat Thread #11 [ E3i Time: Now with less eri] - Page 7 Tumblr_mgg4gpuOZh1rz5p5po1_500

Ohhhhh yeah Wink
    KEKOLD
    KEKOLD

Post by KEKOLD Mon Jun 17, 2013 8:26 pm

Eri wrote:Thank you. It was good, always good to see family again. The weather was always so hot during 10 am to like 1 or 2pmish then the wind comes in which is refreshing. That's in some places the one resort we went to was brutal hot. I got burned...-_-..and I'm black.....

Soo sup what I miss?

Well Eri went to Africa then he was absent for about a month then he comes back complaining about the weather, something about making him black...
    KEKOLD
    KEKOLD

Post by KEKOLD Mon Jun 17, 2013 8:35 pm

Jec wrote:
    KEKOLD wrote:

Yeah! Although they should have put the Bio-Electric Aura explanation somewhere. My friends were scratching their heads saying why Superman's suit doesn't get destroyed in the battle... THEY KNOW NOTHING!!!!

Yup there were certain things that needed some more explanation but it is not hard to fill the blanks.

Spoiler:
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Mon Jun 17, 2013 9:09 pm

Eris probably still unpacking

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:39 pm