Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Never Forget!

+13
DaDominicanDude
Iri
Link
Eri
Cyan
Sai
Goldie
Chakramaster
FullmetalHeart
Jec
ShadowB
KEKOLD
Jet
17 posters

Naruto Faction Chat Thread #11 [ E3i Time: Now with less eri]

KEKOLD
    KEKOLD
    Academy Ninja: Genin Candidate

Naruto Faction Chat Thread #11 [ E3i Time: Now with less eri] - Page 4 Empty Re: Naruto Faction Chat Thread #11 [ E3i Time: Now with less eri]

Post by KEKOLD Wed Jun 12, 2013 6:10 pm

Jet wrote:you have a dedicated paste button too kek? no matter how mny times i click it the clipbord doesnt come up

Yeah is has become troublesome to post anything using me phone
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Location : Lend me the Power to bring about the World Restoration!!!

Naruto Faction Chat Thread #11 [ E3i Time: Now with less eri] - Page 4 Empty Re: Naruto Faction Chat Thread #11 [ E3i Time: Now with less eri]

Post by Jet Wed Jun 12, 2013 6:20 pm

damn so i guess its impossible to paste anything
    ShadowB
    ShadowB
    Academy Ninja: Student
    Academy Ninja: Student

Post by ShadowB Wed Jun 12, 2013 9:14 pm

Some more good news.. so if games are free to play then you won't need playstation+ to play them. Example DC, planetside, etc don't need PS+.

If you still thought that was bad news, then this might cheer you up. During a roundtable with the media, Sony Worldwide Studios boss Shuhei Yoshida has revealed that free-to-play (F2P) games won’t require a PlayStation Plus membership for online multiplayer, but that it “As far as free-to-play games are concerned, it’s the publisher’s decision whether they put it inside or outside of PS Plus.”
    So, based on what Yoshida said, I assume then that DC Universe Online and Planetside 2 — both Sony Online Entertainment  games — won’t require a PS+ membership to play online.
    Let’s hope other companies who publishes F2P games on the PS4 will follow suit.
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Wed Jun 12, 2013 9:27 pm

apparently the clipboard cones up in other sites and even the address bar. so i can paste links, just not on this website. it just happened today and its only here so it must have to do with the text body change right?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jun 12, 2013 10:14 pm

Uhhhhh I can copy & paste on my tablet here.
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Wed Jun 12, 2013 10:32 pm

i cant paste through through the prompt on my keyboard. but now that the chat has new icons theres a button that allows me to paste a link if i click the paper icon. kinda bs that i have to click that on this site instead of just doing it normally.
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Wed Jun 12, 2013 10:34 pm

Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Wed Jun 12, 2013 10:36 pm

ugh yeah the icon works but clicking the right one on a tablet. did you change the reply box format? or does it change automatically because we have a peasant hostforum?
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Thu Jun 13, 2013 2:21 am

hey guys conan plays injustice
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jun 13, 2013 8:37 am

Peasants
    Jec
    Jec

Post by Jec Thu Jun 13, 2013 11:26 am

The NSA spying on us isn't so bad...

Naruto Faction Chat Thread #11 [ E3i Time: Now with less eri] - Page 4 H7CDE87D0
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Thu Jun 13, 2013 1:48 pm

shut up kid

eri return. arise chicken. chicken arise
    KEKOLD
    KEKOLD

Post by KEKOLD Thu Jun 13, 2013 3:41 pm

Jet wrote:hey guys conan plays injustice

Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Thu Jun 13, 2013 3:50 pm

Yeah great stuff. I can't believe the flaming c is in the game. I remember when he was being made, it was just a joke
    KEKOLD
    KEKOLD

Post by KEKOLD Thu Jun 13, 2013 3:56 pm

Jet wrote:Yeah great stuff. I can't believe the flaming c is in the game. I remember when he was being made, it was just a joke

Now I want to get that game...

Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Thu Jun 13, 2013 4:12 pm

Oh young justice...it's too soon. Ohhhhhhhhh
    Jec
    Jec

Post by Jec Thu Jun 13, 2013 5:02 pm

Look at the center of the spinning spiral for 30 secs. And then look at Starry Night

Naruto Faction Chat Thread #11 [ E3i Time: Now with less eri] - Page 4 Starry_night_illusion1
    Naruto Faction Chat Thread #11 [ E3i Time: Now with less eri] - Page 4 Small_starry%20night%20illusion2

Awesome optical illusion
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Thu Jun 13, 2013 5:13 pm

Uzumaki
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jun 13, 2013 9:10 pm

Ohhh yeah, that was pretty cool. I like illusions. Genjutsu!
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Thu Jun 13, 2013 9:15 pm

Anyone read childhoods end? It sounds really interesting
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jun 13, 2013 9:24 pm

No, never heard of it. What's it about?
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Thu Jun 13, 2013 10:32 pm

Basically deals with aliens coming to earth and advancing life to the point where no one wars, goes hungry or even has to work. At the cost of denying space exploration to humanity. Then the book shows the effects their peaceful occupation has on society. With no incentive to advance as a species culture becomes stagnant. This golden age becomes a limitation and is then expressed through different characters and their subsequent generations.
    Jec
    Jec

Post by Jec Thu Jun 13, 2013 10:39 pm

Ooooo that does sound interesting.
    KEKOLD
    KEKOLD

Post by KEKOLD Fri Jun 14, 2013 2:50 am

Jet wrote:Basically deals with aliens coming to earth and advancing life to the point where no one wars, goes hungry or even has to work. At the cost of denying space exploration to humanity. Then the book shows the effects their peaceful occupation has on society. With no incentive to advance as a species culture becomes stagnant. This golden age becomes a limitation and is then expressed through different characters and their subsequent generations.
    Do the aliens take humans to their home planet to eat them?
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Fri Jun 14, 2013 3:22 am

KEKOLD wrote:
    Jet wrote:Basically deals with aliens coming to earth and advancing life to the point where no one wars, goes hungry or even has to work. At the cost of denying space exploration to humanity. Then the book shows the effects their peaceful occupation has on society. With no incentive to advance as a species culture becomes stagnant. This golden age becomes a limitation and is then expressed through different characters and their subsequent generations.

Do the aliens take humans to their home planet to eat them?
    Not exactly. They rule indirectly, which is worse I feel. Even if they are unable to be defeated militarily, they deny even the thought that humanity could be a threat.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:45 am