Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Never Forget!

+11
crazyfugitive
Falcone
ExcessKarnage18
Iri
KEKOLD
Goldie
Sai
Chakramaster
Jec
Jet
Eri
15 posters

Naruto Faction Chat Thread #12 [Shades of Black]

Poll

who wins doe?

[ 0 ]
    Naruto Faction Chat Thread #12 [Shades of Black] - Page 36 Bar_left0%Naruto Faction Chat Thread #12 [Shades of Black] - Page 36 Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 3 ]
    Naruto Faction Chat Thread #12 [Shades of Black] - Page 36 Bar_left38%Naruto Faction Chat Thread #12 [Shades of Black] - Page 36 Bar_right [38%] 
    [ 5 ]
    Naruto Faction Chat Thread #12 [Shades of Black] - Page 36 Bar_left62%Naruto Faction Chat Thread #12 [Shades of Black] - Page 36 Bar_right [62%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Naruto Faction Chat Thread #12 [Shades of Black] - Page 36 Bar_left0%Naruto Faction Chat Thread #12 [Shades of Black] - Page 36 Bar_right [0%] 

Total Votes: 8
    Poll closed
    Chakramaster
    Chakramaster
    Chunin Ninja: Veteran

Naruto Faction Chat Thread #12 [Shades of Black] - Page 36 Empty Re: Naruto Faction Chat Thread #12 [Shades of Black]

Post by Chakramaster Wed Oct 02, 2013 1:27 pm

Jec wrote:Yes chakra, high debt is bad but bit paying your obligations is far worse.

The blame falls square in the republicans hands because the only reason they are doing this is because they hate obamacare, a debate I thought was far over. They are only willing to raise the debt ceiling if ObamaCare is defunded.
    They don't are they'll leave 800000 people unemployed, damage the world economy (again), keep cancer kids from receiving treatment or free vaccinations for the sick just as long as thy can harmn the black guy in the White House.
    If they are so damn worried about government spending they should have taken a payment reduction...
    you should know by now that no one with a job in the government will ever take a payment reduction ever, not even if it helps save lives....corrupted people in all of the government.  No Republican, Democrat, or liberal out there.  They would rather force things on us and not partake in it themselves.  Every last one of them =/
    Sai
    Sai
    Anbu
    Anbu

Naruto Faction Chat Thread #12 [Shades of Black] - Page 36 Empty Re: Naruto Faction Chat Thread #12 [Shades of Black]

Post by Sai Wed Oct 02, 2013 1:29 pm

I don't know man, that thing looks platinum stupid.
    Jec
    Jec
    Academy Ninja: Genin Candidate

Post by Jec Wed Oct 02, 2013 3:04 pm

Chakramaster wrote:Valve filed trademark for Half-Life 3 as well....this is just becoming one big day of news for games...the new Charizard one was the best I've seen so far though
    I would hold my breath.

Anyone can trademark anything claiming to be some company.

A month ago there was a hoax that Blizzard had trademarked "THE DARK BELOW" under MMOs, so everyone assumed it would be the next WoW expansion.

The prankster then decided to trademark "Corgis Unleashed" the next day also claiming to be Blizzard Entertainment under MMOs.
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Location : Lend me the Power to bring about the World Restoration!!!

Post by Jet Wed Oct 02, 2013 4:31 pm

Lol wow I saw jayr67(the old nfer with itachi avatar) on gta onljne with my alternate account. I dont even have him added as a friend on this 1...what r the chances out of every1 in the world its an old member
    KEKOLD
    KEKOLD

Post by KEKOLD Wed Oct 02, 2013 5:44 pm

Jec wrote:
    Chakramaster wrote:Valve filed trademark for Half-Life 3 as well....this is just becoming one big day of news for games...the new Charizard one was the best I've seen so far though
    I would hold my breath.

Anyone can trademark anything claiming to be some company.

A month ago there was a hoax that Blizzard had trademarked "THE DARK BELOW" under MMOs, so everyone assumed it would be the next WoW expansion.

The prankster then decided to trademark "Corgis Unleashed" the next day also claiming to be Blizzard Entertainment under MMOs.

To be honest I don't even care about this...

Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Oct 02, 2013 6:31 pm

Valve isn't planning anything, they're probably just paying for the trademark so no one else jacks it in case they ever decide they want to make Half-Life 3.

Jec wrote:the US constitution, the piece of legislation written by Jeesus who personally handed it to a bunch of atheists (Founding Fathers). So anything not in the constitution is obviously evil *rolls eyes.
    Naruto Faction Chat Thread #12 [Shades of Black] - Page 36 MTA0Mjc0MTI4_o_what-scientologist-actually-believe-clips-south-park
    This is what Republicans (AKA Reptilians) actually believe.

Jet wrote:Lol wow I saw jayr67(the old nfer with itachi avatar) on gta onljne with my alternate account. I dont even have him added as a friend on this 1...what r the chances out of every1 in the world its an old member
    U talk to him?
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Wed Oct 02, 2013 7:14 pm

Hey he pmd and played with me a bit
    Jec
    Jec

Post by Jec Wed Oct 02, 2013 7:28 pm

did you invite him here?
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Wed Oct 02, 2013 7:35 pm

Not yet
    Jec
    Jec

Post by Jec Wed Oct 02, 2013 8:07 pm

Tom Clancy died
    KEKOLD
    KEKOLD

Post by KEKOLD Wed Oct 02, 2013 8:51 pm

Jec wrote:Tom Clancy died
    I know, that got me sad... But then I read some rumor(vaguely) about a possible film about Nikola Tesla(by disney) and that got my nipples all hard.
    Jec
    Jec

Post by Jec Wed Oct 02, 2013 8:54 pm

NEEEEEEEEERD!
    KEKOLD
    KEKOLD

Post by KEKOLD Wed Oct 02, 2013 9:16 pm

Screw Thomas Edison, Tesla's ideas about communication were visionary. Things that took almost a century to come into realization.
    That guy had innovation unlike these huge corporations(apple) that the only thing they know how to do is copy from others, copy write it and patent it.
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Wed Oct 02, 2013 9:49 pm

Lol nice
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Oct 02, 2013 11:24 pm

http://www.forbes.com/sites/alexkonrad/2013/10/02/feds-shut-down-silk-road-owner-known-as-dread-pirate-roberts-arrested/

Can't keep .gov sites running, yet can shut down the largest drug selling website in the world.

Stupid fucking cunts!
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Thu Oct 03, 2013 12:58 am

KEKOLD
    KEKOLD

Post by KEKOLD Thu Oct 03, 2013 11:00 am

Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Oct 03, 2013 11:01 am

Hope they don't dub it with dumb kids in mind.
    KEKOLD
    KEKOLD

Post by KEKOLD Thu Oct 03, 2013 12:59 pm

Damn you guys that left a mark...

Chakramaster
    Chakramaster

Post by Chakramaster Thu Oct 03, 2013 1:02 pm

Well Origins is kinda gonna be off anyway (not like Red/Blue as it states). Red's Charizard mega evolves to Charizard X in one of the episodes....so regardless of it VA it may not be what we expected.
    Eri
    Eri
    Genin Ninja: Rookie

Post by Eri Thu Oct 03, 2013 2:47 pm

bro that scared me damn that was dark....where can i watch that ?

Eri
    Eri

Post by Eri Thu Oct 03, 2013 2:48 pm

im pretty sure thats narutos voice actor
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Thu Oct 03, 2013 2:50 pm

Melting zombie psyduck
    Chakramaster
    Chakramaster

Post by Chakramaster Thu Oct 03, 2013 3:19 pm

Eri wrote:

im pretty sure thats narutos voice actor
    yes it is..just like Blue/Green is Sasuke's
    Eri
    Eri

Post by Eri Thu Oct 03, 2013 3:25 pm

wow that was bad ass....does it go through thee whole series or just key moments?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:46 am