Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Never Forget!

+6
Jec
KEKOLD
Chakramaster
Jet
Eri
Link
10 posters

Latest Game you've played/finished

Anonymous

Latest Game you've played/finished - Page 2 Empty Re: Latest Game you've played/finished

Post by Guest Wed Nov 13, 2013 4:31 pm

don't know how poker night is. I think it's just poker with famous game characters. Also u can unlock items and such from other games, like skins for borderlands 2 (at least on the PC version).
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Location : Lend me the Power to bring about the World Restoration!!!

Latest Game you've played/finished - Page 2 Empty Re: Latest Game you've played/finished

Post by Jet Wed Nov 13, 2013 4:38 pm

I hope we can play multiplayer. Rdr style.

still pissed about amalur
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Nov 13, 2013 6:06 pm

Well I shall remember you when I play Amalur.
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Fri Nov 15, 2013 1:02 pm

You will get Ylod.

Just beat galaga. Ready to start hitman. Absolution.
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Fri Nov 15, 2013 2:21 pm

Instinct doesnt replenish when you restart checkpoint? Funny if I waste instinct and restart 2 checkpoint I start with less/depleted instinct
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Fri Nov 15, 2013 7:46 pm

Damnit all!!! Ive had no problem whatsoever with any of the levels so far but the train station is such a stupid fucking level, badly designed. Blending is shit with these crowds.
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Fri Nov 15, 2013 9:38 pm

FUCK YOU! Hahaha I finally got it. Oh man fuck you IO interactive and your shitty level! Man that was tough. How broken is the turn around lose cop awareness mechanic? Really dumb. I had to do that and use an item to distract the pigs after you call in the train. I was almost caught at the very end it was seriously close, that Geiger counter was going off something fierce. Not spotted, suit only, no kills oh yeah baby

Oh man....other than the train station stage im enjoying this game. Im going back after I beat it and find other creative ways to kill.
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Sun Nov 17, 2013 2:52 am

Im at the orphanage....man getting the unseen challenge there is tough....I cant figure out how to get the last fuse. Theres 5 dudes in there and they are standing still
    Link
    Academy Ninja: Genin Candidate

Post by Link Sun Nov 17, 2013 5:02 am

pokemon X, but I'm still playing, I became a pokeslave to this game
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Sun Nov 17, 2013 8:53 pm

I just finished the gun shop. How close am I to the end jec?
    Jec
    Jec

Post by Jec Sun Nov 17, 2013 9:08 pm

Jet wrote:I just finished the gun shop. How close am I to the end jec?
    You're at least 1/3 rd in. Other levels are longer and harder. You plan on beating all of it in one sitting?
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Sun Nov 17, 2013 9:15 pm

Oh man....thisgame is long then. Haha damn, no way I can beat it in one go. Im liking the level with the cougars btw, Ijust started it and it looks like open world sneaking. Sometimes I forget im supposed to stealth because of the environment I just wanna explore everything
    Eri
    Eri
    Genin Ninja: Rookie
    Genin Ninja: Rookie

Post by Eri Sun Nov 17, 2013 9:43 pm

damn i might get back into the game
    Jec
    Jec

Post by Jec Sun Nov 17, 2013 9:48 pm

Jet wrote:Oh man....thisgame is long then. Haha damn, no way I can beat it in one go. Im liking the level with the cougars btw, Ijust started it and it looks like open world sneaking. Sometimes I forget im supposed to stealth because of the environment I just wanna explore everything
    20 levels. You already did the Streets of Hope?
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Sun Nov 17, 2013 10:21 pm

Jec wrote:
    Jet wrote:Oh man....thisgame is long then. Haha damn, no way I can beat it in one go. Im liking the level with the cougars btw, Ijust started it and it looks like open world sneaking. Sometimes I forget im supposed to stealth because of the environment I just wanna explore everything
    20 levels. You already did the Streets of Hope?
    just started. 9th mission I believe
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Nov 17, 2013 11:57 pm

Sounds a lot better than the demo I played of one of the other games in the series.
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Mon Nov 18, 2013 12:21 am

I believe the older ones were glitchy, ive read that the ai finds you when youre hidden you lose weapons etc. D seemed to like them though
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Nov 18, 2013 1:47 am

hm, will have to try it once I have enough space.

Man next gen is gonna be harsh on hard drives. I don't think 500 GBs is going to be enough, especially with all games fitting onto blurays.
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Mon Nov 18, 2013 2:25 am

The gameplay is fun, just dont expect a hard hitting story, its paper thin material that gets you to the real heart of the game. In fact why kill whats her name in the beginning if youre just gonna end up doing what she wants?
    How many stealth series are there nowadays anyway? Splinter cell, hitman, mgs....
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Nov 18, 2013 2:38 am

Thief.
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Mon Nov 18, 2013 3:04 am

Jec
    Jec

Post by Jec Mon Nov 18, 2013 5:34 am

Older hitman games were t glitchy, just limited. I still think Blood Money had the best levels in any hitman game.

Absolutions story picks up in the later part of the game when you actually start to make sense of Veronica's role
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Tue Nov 19, 2013 8:57 pm

Damn even hitman absolution is glitched. How unfortunate. R&D bad
    Jec
    Jec

Post by Jec Tue Nov 19, 2013 9:00 pm

What happened?
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Tue Nov 19, 2013 9:04 pm

The guy on the lab table in the r&d level automatically sees you no matter what you do, disabling u from gettin a perfect run, suit only unseen etc. Hes the one with all the wires on him. Also sometimes the game stays loading forcing me to restart my ps3 im worried ill get a corrupted save too.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 4:08 pm