Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Never Forget!

+6
Jec
KEKOLD
Chakramaster
Jet
Eri
Link
10 posters

Latest Game you've played/finished

Eri
    Eri
    Genin Ninja: Rookie

Latest Game you've played/finished - Page 17 Empty Re: Latest Game you've played/finished

Post by Eri Mon Jun 23, 2014 10:28 am

the game ? no i just got it.

is it possible to win the first game? the luca goers have way betters stats/players.

i can literally play it for days straight without stopping.
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Location : Lend me the Power to bring about the World Restoration!!!

Latest Game you've played/finished - Page 17 Empty Re: Latest Game you've played/finished

Post by Jet Mon Jun 23, 2014 2:09 pm

Yeah you can win the cup. On my 2nd playthrough I didnt proceed til I won. Soproud
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Sat Jul 19, 2014 2:52 pm

Destiny event in an hr guys. Rdy up
    Link
    Academy Ninja: Genin Candidate

Post by Link Sat Jul 19, 2014 4:04 pm

Jet wrote:Destiny event in an hr guys. Rdy up
    I pass, already played Destiny today

for some weird reason I got really dizzy after an hour of playing, maybe it was the framerate messing up or the rotation speed of the glider (forgot its name) what did it, but I want to rest my eyes for today, if anything I'll watch a movie and go to sleep, maybe tomorrow mijo
    Eri
    Eri

Post by Eri Sun Jul 20, 2014 1:04 pm

I kinda felt the same link. I think its the motion sickness. I get dizzy and a little nauseous Playing fps games.
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Fri Jul 25, 2014 11:21 am

Damn tourists gtfo
    Link

Post by Link Fri Jul 25, 2014 11:57 am

Eri wrote:I kinda felt the same link. I think its the motion sickness. I get dizzy and a little  nauseous Playing fps games.
    me too, hopefully the final version will correct this

btw the beta is pretty great, but I'm not playing it until the 26th for that reward you are supposed to keep, so yeah

I mean I finished all the russian missions and I am not allowed to the moon so there is no point in playing anymore, the multiplayer is awesome when it comes to coop, and the competitive is good but is glitched as fuck, there was this guy with twice my level but I keep hitting him in the head with my sniper rifle but the damage he took was either minimum or maybe even zero, after 5 shoots in a row the system just kicked me out of the game, again this is the ps3 version, I'm aiming to get the ps4 version at release so I might find a more perfect iteration of the game with less glitches and bugs

also less dizzy environments and more colorful with more light aswell, ps3 version was pretty damn dark
    Eri
    Eri

Post by Eri Fri Jul 25, 2014 12:26 pm

you just gotta get used to it link.

yea the beta is pretty limited...but its a beta after all.

im gonna wait for a while to get this. in fact im going to wait to get a ps4 then get this.

hopefully they have an mgs ps4 bundle.
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Fri Jul 25, 2014 5:54 pm

Sexuql harassment at CC
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Mon Aug 11, 2014 11:20 pm

Latest Game you've played/finished - Page 17 630x
    Eri
    Eri

Post by Eri Tue Aug 12, 2014 12:10 am

wei shen!

sung on yee err dayzz on dezzz gawl demms

wei shen vs rama(the raid) is more appropriate
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Tue Aug 12, 2014 12:12 am

Kazuma Kiryu is no joke. He is the epitome of what it means to be a man.
    Latest Game you've played/finished - Page 17 DA_ID_by_KazumaKiryuplz
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Mon Aug 18, 2014 4:45 am

What are all the card games you guys know of? I know the big ones are yugioh ans magic, and hearthstone...are there any more?
    Chakramaster
    Chakramaster
    Chunin Ninja: Veteran

Post by Chakramaster Mon Aug 18, 2014 7:43 am

Pokemon and I think Duel Monsters if I remember right
    Eri
    Eri

Post by Eri Mon Aug 18, 2014 9:37 am

I think vanguard is a new one. Witcher 3 is having a card game that will be taking a physical adapation
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Mon Aug 18, 2014 4:40 pm

Chakramaster wrote:Pokemon and I think Duel Monsters if I remember right
    are those popular? I knew pkmn is getting a digital game but I never knew anyone who played pkmn tcg growing up

Eri wrote:I think vanguard is a new one. Witcher 3 is having a card game that will be taking a physical adapation
    Vanguard eh...hm didnt know about witcher. I knew they were getting a board game didnt know cards.

Ok so I got about 5 solid games to check out. Link and jk are still avid card players so ill need to get some info on the logistics of the yugioh game from them. Is that still the most popular?
    Chakramaster
    Chakramaster

Post by Chakramaster Mon Aug 18, 2014 6:33 pm

Jet wrote:
    Chakramaster wrote:Pokemon and I think Duel Monsters if I remember right
    are those popular? I knew pkmn is getting a digital game but I never knew anyone who played pkmn tcg growing up

Eri wrote:I think vanguard is a new one. Witcher 3 is having a card game that will be taking a physical adapation
    Vanguard eh...hm didnt know about witcher. I knew they were getting a board game didnt know cards.

Ok so I got about 5 solid games to check out. Link and jk are still avid card players so ill need to get some info on the logistics of the yugioh game from them. Is that still the most popular?

Lol Jet the Pokemon TCG is almost as popular as the video game itself.  In fact, at the World Championship you get better benefits from it than for winning the VG tourny.  The VG gets you about $3k in college scholarship while winning the TCG side gets you $10k in college scholarship.  They've had so many ppl join it they charge Masters Division participants $30 for entree fees.

Duel Monsters was pretty awesome back when the show was airing. The TCG was pretty competitive as well. I never got a really good deck going, but the matches varied in time as you could easily break your opponents shields and win in a few turns unless you have a deck built a specific way
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Mon Aug 18, 2014 6:47 pm

Ill have to add pkmn to the list then....
    Chakramaster
    Chakramaster

Post by Chakramaster Mon Aug 18, 2014 7:10 pm

Jet wrote:Ill have to add pkmn to the list then....

Honestly though I only have plans to try the online version. I used to collect the cards way back, but never learned how to play it really. So I only collected the cards basically. However, I was thinking of trying the PokeCrate (Pokemon version of LootCrate) which comes with a few packs as well as other pokemon stuff. I may hold onto those and try it again sometime.
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Mon Aug 18, 2014 7:33 pm

I saw a playmat of pkmn tcg. There were a few cards behind the middle(pokeball logo) and on the logo itself there was one card. So it looked like a regular 1v1 battle which im guessing g you can switch cards in and out which sounds awesome to me. Im impressed by smqll innovations that move away from the magic/yugioh models which involve -5-cards-vs-5-cards-to-get-at-the-open-space-to-hit-your-lifepoints- formula.

Maybe its change with the advent of double and triple battles
    KEKOLD
    KEKOLD

Post by KEKOLD Wed Aug 27, 2014 4:31 pm

So I finally finished ME2 on PS3 (second time including the 360 version). Unlike the time i played on 360, my whole squad survived the suicide mission. I'm about to start ME3 for the very first time. But I still want to waste some time exploring clusters I haven't visited.
    Jec
    Jec

Post by Jec Wed Aug 27, 2014 4:37 pm

You never played ME3?
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Wed Aug 27, 2014 5:23 pm

I think he played the multiplayer beta with me and some other folks. In 2012...so long aho
    KEKOLD
    KEKOLD

Post by KEKOLD Wed Aug 27, 2014 7:03 pm

Jec wrote:You never played ME3?

I originally played the series on 360. some time after I finished ME2 I sold my 360. By the time ME3 beta came out I had already decided to give Cyan me ps3. so by the time ME3 came out I had no system and since I had my 360 save data with me (still do) I wanted to find another 360 (Halo 3 editon) but could never find the one at the right price...

Jet wrote:I think he played the multiplayer beta with me and some other folks. In 2012...so long aho

Beta was awesome.
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Wed Aug 27, 2014 8:03 pm

Return time

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 6:09 am