Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Never Forget!

+8
ShadowB
Chakramaster
Goldie
KEKOLD
crazyfugitive
Jec
Eri
Jet
12 posters

The Nexus

Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Location : Lend me the Power to bring about the World Restoration!!!

The Nexus - Page 36 Empty Re: The Nexus

Post by Jet Tue Dec 03, 2013 6:58 pm

Eri wrote:how me lol...

i buy shit cuz i enjoy them.

nintendo isnt my company to backup i just look at it from different perspectives...

nor is sony...

lol what makes u think im a fanboy?

also....im saying fandrone not nintendrone
    its like you didnt even read what I said.tdlr: you shouldn't feel personally offended or feel a need to defend nintendo just because we poke fun at them. If we were to be lying about specs or number of sales of a certain exclusive/something that can be disputed factually thatd be one thing

and I said nintendrone. Which I believe ive heard jec say
    Jec
    Jec
    Academy Ninja: Genin Candidate

Post by Jec Tue Dec 03, 2013 7:52 pm

Chakramaster wrote:

Where's that hate for Microsoft?
    But Sony gets left alone, right?

I'm beating Nintendo because they DESERVE IT! Plus, it's hilarious... It's like watching a trainwreck... it's awful... but you can't look away
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Tue Dec 03, 2013 7:53 pm

Chakramaster wrote:
    Eri wrote:uz a fandrone
    lolz what Eri is saying be the truth.  You've done nothing but beat on Nintendo.  Haven't seen you bust on anything else.  It's always the WiiU or its handhelds.

The Xbone is the only one I'd never support.  Nintendo is better than them really.  Xbone's people want money just as much as Sony and Nintendo, but they're doing it in the worst way possible.
    Then you havent been looking. If you really want to see xbox hate from me then I refer you to pages 23 and 24 of this thread when lone and I(with reinforcements from link) were on the side of good vs jec on the side of evil. But now jec has joined the side of good vs you and the nintendrone army on the side of evil.

Disclaimer: Nobody get mad this type of conversation is good and I actually enjoy it. If nothing else I get some laughs which I hope you guys can discern the jokes from
    Jec
    Jec

Post by Jec Tue Dec 03, 2013 7:54 pm

Link wrote:I kinda wanted to pick up a ps4 but your hate towards nintendo is really putting in the track to buy a wiiu

that and WWHD

it looks like ALBTW is really goooooooooooooooood, if it fulfills my expectations I can barely imagine how good wiiu Zelda will be like
    Boooo hoooo! I guess Sony better update those numbers..

2.099.999 PS4s sold
    Jec
    Jec

Post by Jec Tue Dec 03, 2013 7:57 pm

Jet wrote:. But now jec has joined the side of good vs you and the nintendrone army on the side of evil.
    I'm on no consoles side this gen... haven't been impressed yet... Getting a PC next year... Eventually I'll get a PS4 once the good games start rolling in like Watchdogs, Infamous, Uncharted, MGS, God of War and whatever good crap they come up with
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Tue Dec 03, 2013 7:57 pm

Jec wrote:
    Chakramaster wrote:

I'm beating Nintendo because they DESERVE IT! Plus, it's hilarious... It's like watching a trainwreck... it's awful... but you can't look away
    lol oh man this is great. Lone its that tribal mentality you were talking about!

I aim to be the geralt of rivia without the naivete of true neutral, which he gets punished for and learns from in "The Time of Contempt"
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Tue Dec 03, 2013 8:00 pm

Jec wrote:
    Jet wrote:. But now jec has joined the side of good vs you and the nintendrone army on the side of evil.
    I'm on no consoles side this gen... haven't been impressed yet... Getting a PC next year... Eventually I'll get a PS4 once the good games start rolling in like Watchdogs, Infamous, Uncharted, MGS, God of War and whatever good crap they come up with
    im talking about the discussion not actually buying the consoles
    Eri
    Eri
    Genin Ninja: Rookie

Post by Eri Tue Dec 03, 2013 8:15 pm

have i actually defended nintendo doe?
    Link

Post by Link Tue Dec 03, 2013 8:33 pm

I haven't touched my ps3 since I have my laptop

I play my 3DS almost everyday, and I only have ONE game, maybe tomorrow I'll get ALBW and that would be 2 games I play all the time, disregarding my 30 or so PS3 games not counting the huge library of digital ones on both my ps3's HDD and my steam account
    Chakramaster
    Chakramaster
    Chunin Ninja: Veteran

Post by Chakramaster Tue Dec 03, 2013 8:36 pm

Jec wrote:
    Chakramaster wrote:

ahhh, I guess that's why most their games sell so well right? Mario games sells like candy to kids in a candy store when it's being just handed out. It's actually a LOT better than you may think whether you like the games or systems or not
    Chakramaster
    Chakramaster

Post by Chakramaster Tue Dec 03, 2013 8:38 pm

Jet wrote:
    Chakramaster wrote:
    lolz what Eri is saying be the truth.  You've done nothing but beat on Nintendo.  Haven't seen you bust on anything else.  It's always the WiiU or its handhelds.

The Xbone is the only one I'd never support.  Nintendo is better than them really.  Xbone's people want money just as much as Sony and Nintendo, but they're doing it in the worst way possible.
    Then you havent been looking. If you really want to see xbox hate from me then I refer you to pages 23 and 24 of this thread when lone and I(with reinforcements from link) were on the side of good vs jec on the side of evil. But now jec has joined the side of good vs you and the nintendrone army on the side of evil.

Disclaimer: Nobody get mad this type of conversation is good and I actually enjoy it. If nothing else I get some laughs which I hope you guys can discern the jokes from
    wouldn't hurt to discuss it more. Like you all trying to bring up the Nintendo talk again. Never hurts to make fun of Microsoft again The Nexus - Page 36 44401163 
    Jec
    Jec

Post by Jec Tue Dec 03, 2013 8:45 pm

Chakramaster wrote:
    Jec wrote:
    Chakramaster wrote:

ahhh, I guess that's why most their games sell so well right?  Mario games sells like candy to kids in a candy store when it's being just handed out.  It's actually a LOT better than you may think whether you like the games or systems or not
    Yeah... sells well to a measly maximum audience of 4 million units.... Define sells well? Not by today's standards. Are the games good? Probably, but it won't matter if there aren't enough buyers.

There's a reason why Nintendo will miss profit goals...

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/12/03/analysts-nintendo-will-likely-miss-profit-goals

There's a reason why people say Nintendo is irrelevant in the console business

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/12/02/naughty-dog-co-founder-nintendo-irrelevant-as-a-hardware-manufacturer

"Wii U has become a game console only for Nintendo fans," Eiji Maeda of SMBC Nikko Securities said. "Wii U needs groundbreaking software to draw casual and hardcore gamers."
    Eri
    Eri

Post by Eri Tue Dec 03, 2013 9:07 pm

or make fun of no consoles Smile
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Tue Dec 03, 2013 9:27 pm

Eri wrote:have i actually defended nintendo doe?
    Youre not getting it: Feeling insulted to the point of being personally involved because someone cracks a nintendo joke is the same thing. IE: you calling other people fanboys

Chakramaster wrote:
    Jet wrote:
    Chakramaster wrote:

wouldn't hurt to discuss it more.  Like you all trying to bring up the Nintendo talk again.  Never hurts to make fun of Microsoft again The Nexus - Page 36 44401163 
    im pretty sure weve shit on microsoft more here and on gt than nintendo. Might be even shit on sony more than nintendo, but thats beside the point. If im just making fun of microsoft to fill a "chakramaster insult quota" then its not funny because thats just being a fanboy instead of trying to have some laughs.

If you feel I bruised your ego by typing "lets go back to shitting on nintendo" then this should feed it: I actually think the 3ds is a cool system with some really interesting titles(jrpgs) I dont think too highly of handhelds but im not completely against them either(i have 2 gameboy colors, 1 advanced, 1 sp and a psp) I would actually get one. I just wouldnt pay for one. LOL

Eri wrote:or make fun of no consoles Smile
    What are you? canadian?

Get the fuck out.
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Tue Dec 03, 2013 9:33 pm

Disclaimer: There are jokes in the post above

I cant believe I have to do this...

" Sony sucks
    microsoft sucks
    nintendo sucks
    We all win blah blah...competition....blah blah consumer. " Those speeches are so gay. >.>
    Chakramaster
    Chakramaster

Post by Chakramaster Tue Dec 03, 2013 10:07 pm

Jec wrote:
    Chakramaster wrote:
    Jec wrote:
    Chakramaster wrote:

ahhh, I guess that's why most their games sell so well right?  Mario games sells like candy to kids in a candy store when it's being just handed out.  It's actually a LOT better than you may think whether you like the games or systems or not
    Yeah... sells well to a measly maximum audience of 4 million units.... Define sells well? Not by today's standards. Are the games good? Probably, but it won't matter if there aren't enough buyers.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/12/03/analysts-nintendo-will-likely-miss-profit-goals

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/12/02/naughty-dog-co-founder-nintendo-irrelevant-as-a-hardware-manufacturer

"Wii U has become a game console only for Nintendo fans," Eiji Maeda of SMBC Nikko Securities said. "Wii U needs groundbreaking software to draw casual and hardcore gamers."
    Games don't have to sell on a CoD level to be a good game
    Chakramaster
    Chakramaster

Post by Chakramaster Tue Dec 03, 2013 10:08 pm

Jet wrote:Disclaimer: There are jokes in the post above

" Sony sucks
    microsoft sucks
    nintendo sucks
    We all win blah blah...competition....blah blah consumer. " Those speeches are so gay. >.>
    we need something better yeah. Who will rise above the rest?
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Tue Dec 03, 2013 10:17 pm

Chakramaster wrote:
    Jet wrote:Disclaimer: There are jokes in the post above

" Sony sucks
    microsoft sucks
    nintendo sucks
    we need something better yeah.  Who will rise above the rest?
    eh...I was more making fun of the pretentiousness of those sort of speeches and the fact that I have to reference one in order for you guys not to take it personally
    Eri
    Eri

Post by Eri Tue Dec 03, 2013 10:27 pm

if ur referring to me then i dont feel insulted...i read ur points and provided different perspectives. why am i a fanboy when i bring different lights to a discussion doeeeeee?

nothing personal about it...i see games news i read/watch and learn. then i poop out what i learned when its relevant...

if ur referring to me not challenging everyone for being a fandrone well thats because they havent lost there humanity yet and remain fanboys or just simple philosophers of the gaming world

i didnt say fanboy i said fandrone which is different !
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Tue Dec 03, 2013 10:35 pm

Eri wrote:i didnt say fanboy i said fandrone which is different !
    You sounded like you were agreeing with chakra(sorry chakra) in wanting us to stop shitting/joking on nintendo/ have an insult quota for the other systems. You could have told me you were just being weird.

Eri wrote:or make fun of no consoles Smile
    Youre too nice for this.

Youll be the first to die.
    Eri
    Eri

Post by Eri Tue Dec 03, 2013 10:38 pm

And yes i am Canadian. and if u want me to gtfo i can if u really mean it Sad.....

but...there is soooo much to talk about when it comes to gaming we post so much stuff to discuss but yet we focus on how shit consoles are. its not that all consoles are shit or they all good or its each of our own opinions.....if u know its shit....and people agree its shittt....then why keeep talking about how shiittt it isss, no reason to be a flamedrone.

its literally shit talking...

this "nintendo is shit" and ur an "xbone" is becoming an endless waltz..

ahahahahaahhhhh who caught on what i did there.....*trollface*

Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Tue Dec 03, 2013 10:53 pm

Pretentious speech is pretentious. We're talking about games here not debating the best way to pull out of Afghanistan. Ive lost track of how many "I just care about the games, Im gonna get _ first but eventually ill get all of them." Those commentors are the worst. Might as well be saying "you silly fanboys why dont you just buy EVERUTHANG!?!?!

Yes eri I see what you did there.

See bam I just gave you a hefty podcast discussion point eri. You're welcome.
    Eri
    Eri

Post by Eri Tue Dec 03, 2013 11:03 pm

what podcast....
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Tue Dec 03, 2013 11:25 pm

Jet wrote:
    Eri wrote:3d is bad mkay

Omg jec are u really danzo :O

no hes itachi! We just have to lower the vision of his other eye!
    lol...

Eri wrote:what podcast....
    The NFCast. NFC baby

Eri wrote:noo chance he trash talks everyone lol

--
    @jec yeah i can see where you come from. you seem like you would enjoy playing dark souls/ story driven online games. I'm kinda the same.

---

iduno why ppl still go to xbone...prob nostalgia reasons..
    oh noes the fandronez!
    https://nfhq.forumotion.net/t57p240-the-nexus
    Jec
    Jec

Post by Jec Wed Dec 04, 2013 12:12 am

Chakramaster wrote:
    Jec wrote:
    Chakramaster wrote:
    Jec wrote:
    Chakramaster wrote:

Games don't have to sell on a CoD level to be a good game
    I never implied that... In fact I wish Nintendo just dedicated itself to publish the games on other consoles.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content