Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Never Forget!

+3
Jet
Eri
Jec
7 posters

E3 2014 [The Hype Unleashed]

Eri
    Eri
    Genin Ninja: Rookie

E3 2014 [The Hype Unleashed] - Page 4 Empty Re: E3 2014 [The Hype Unleashed]

Post by Eri Tue Jun 10, 2014 3:12 pm

ye i was wondering that too.

sall good i can wait.

i wanna see star fox which they will announce anytime now in the stream above.

and more zelda please i didnt like links character model
    Eri
    Eri

Post by Eri Tue Jun 10, 2014 3:49 pm

xenoblade 2 looks unreal. i dont like hwo the charcaters look but the world is too good.
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Location : Lend me the Power to bring about the World Restoration!!!

Post by Jet Tue Jun 10, 2014 5:52 pm

Isnt the 3ds version coming before the wiiu? Thats what I hward
    Eri
    Eri

Post by Eri Tue Jun 10, 2014 7:00 pm

yea wiiu holidays 2014 3ds october.

super smash bros tourny now.
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Tue Jun 10, 2014 8:06 pm

Nice....and then pkmn in November the following month. Noice!
    Eri
    Eri

Post by Eri Tue Jun 10, 2014 8:33 pm

tourny was coolish.

can anyone tell if they mentioned or showed any star fox other then that teaser in their presentation
    Sai
    Sai
    Anbu
    Anbu

Post by Sai Tue Jun 10, 2014 8:38 pm

Was it all Super Smash Bros?

Disappointing. I didn't get to watch it, but if thats all it was about, guess I didn't miss anything
    Chakramaster
    Chakramaster
    Chunin Ninja: Veteran

Post by Chakramaster Tue Jun 10, 2014 8:42 pm

I heard a rumor they teased a Star Fox U and nothing more

Smash invitational is over and next is the smash round table.  Come on more character reveals!  I wanna see Isaac as a playable character  :3

New character revealed:  Pacman

Game and Watch returns
    Eri
    Eri

Post by Eri Wed Jun 11, 2014 12:57 am

pacman eh...not bad.

i want more zelda. so theirs more that nintendo will reveal or just smash tourny?

Chakramaster
    Chakramaster

Post by Chakramaster Wed Jun 11, 2014 1:38 am

it's over now. Dunno what all's left, but unless there's more Smash I don't care. Doubt there will be since Sakurai is heading back to Japan tomorrow to work more on the game.
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Wed Jun 11, 2014 1:41 am

Hi chakra
    Chakramaster
    Chakramaster

Post by Chakramaster Wed Jun 11, 2014 1:51 am

Hi jet

after reviewing the reveals and conferences I can officially say I think Nintendo dominated as I predicted....BUT that's my opinion.
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Wed Jun 11, 2014 2:17 am

Are you just gonna take that jec?
    ---
    Is e3 over?
    Link
    Academy Ninja: Genin Candidate

Post by Link Wed Jun 11, 2014 3:50 am

OK so I'm conflicted, here is why

I don't want to buy a Wiiu because since they announced the console I never liked its design neither the trouble of having a screen in your hands to play a console on the TV, I'm guessing the wiiu gamepad runs on batteries which is the main reason I never played my wii after I finished TP for a long time until I got muramasa and rechargeable batteries

but here is basically what the WiiU has going for

- Super Smash Bros looking fantastic, only negative is Nintendo keeps using miis every single chance they have, I hate miis, still think those are previous gen casual catering gimmicks, but since the use of that crap is optional I don't mind so much because I'll never use it

- Super Mario Maker, I am a nostalgia whore and I love that you can create old school mario levels to your heart's content, if Nintendo makes the Super Mario Maker a free (doubtful) or at least cheap game/app then I'm sold

- Bayonetta and Bayonetta 2 on the same game disc, I loved the first Bayonetta but I had to play the nurtured version of it (ps3) and hearing it will have improvements on the WiiU version sounds great, also the second part is looking fantastic.

- Yoshi's wooly world, cutest game after Epic Yarn

- The new Legend of Zelda, despite it doesn't look the way I wanted it to look I've been wanting to play a new Zelda console game for a while, I never wanted to play SS because I hated the concept of buying a whole new controller for a single freaking game, buying a whole new console sounds just as bad though but the reason why I wouldn't mind so much are the following

- Hyrule Warriors looks like a lot of fun as long as it has online multiplayer features, sadly not many people has the wiiu so playing with actual friends will be the hardest

- All the previously released good games, despite the wiiu is the system with the weakest game library in Nintendo's history these are the exclusive titles I would get a Wiiu for that are already out there:

The Legend of Zelda Wind Waker HD
    Mario Kart 8
    The Wonderful 101
    Super Mario 3D World

these are just off the top of my head

now on to Sony

this is what the ps4 has going for so far

- Online connectivity is improved this gen, now uploading to youtube is available and playstation now is a reality, combine that with all the games we are getting with Plus and is a win win on every front

- Multiplat games, games like AC unity, Destiny, Batman Arkham Knight, GTA V and more are coming to both Sony and M$ but not Nintendo due to the obvious differences in hardware so even though the aforementioned games are not exclusive all of them are games I want to play

- Sony's Exclusives, even if this translates to mostly DLC or some content that makes games 20 minutes longer on the ps4 it is still an advantage, then we have Uncharted, LBP3, The Order, Bloodborne (which might not be exclusive) Deep Down and that suda 51 game, most of them have a dark tone that we'll never get on the Nintendo consoles

I have to be honest and acknowledge the fact that I am mostly hyped for 3DS games such as the upcoming Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire or even SSB on the handheld

but I want to get both the wiiu and the ps4 and I still don't know which one to get first after this E3
    Link

Post by Link Wed Jun 11, 2014 3:57 am

welp, it looks like my decision taking has just become a lot easier

http://www.3djuegos.com/noticia/143568/0/final-fantasy-type-0/version-remasterizada/ps4-xone/
    Jec
    Jec

Post by Jec Wed Jun 11, 2014 6:28 am

I want a PS4 just to play DA:I on high settings Sad
    Jec
    Jec

Post by Jec Wed Jun 11, 2014 6:30 am

Jet wrote:Are you just gonna take that jec?
    ---
    Is e3 over?

It's like his opinion man....

Besides, I didn't watch any of it so I can't really form and informed opinion
    Link

Post by Link Wed Jun 11, 2014 6:41 am

Jec wrote:I want a PS4 just to play DA:I on high settings Sad
    out of all the games mang.....

...it's like you guys can't get the fact that bioware died after the first 2 Mass Effect games and the first Dragon Age

I expect it to be just as bad as Battlefield 4 or that sucky game insomniac released after being acquired by EA

protip: don't expect much from Mirror's Edge 2, remember EA likes their games release unfinished with micro transactions and DLC, I'll laugh when you can buy better shoes for the character when playing loooooooooooool
    Jec
    Jec

Post by Jec Wed Jun 11, 2014 7:40 am

Dragon Age Inquisition looks delicious. Bioware took a beating with ME 3, they genuinely seem to want things right again. The fact that they already said no character DLCs is a huge plus if you ask me, that was one of my main gripes on their former business model. How could they have a Prothean character as DLC?
    Link

Post by Link Wed Jun 11, 2014 8:39 am

EA is a whore, they'll find a way to make you pay, either DLC or a monthly fee
    Jec
    Jec

Post by Jec Wed Jun 11, 2014 9:35 am

We'll see.
    KEKOLD
    KEKOLD

Post by KEKOLD Wed Jun 11, 2014 9:59 am

Link wrote:OK so I'm conflicted, here is why

I don't want to buy a Wiiu because since they announced the console I never liked its design neither the trouble of having a screen in your hands to play a console on the TV, I'm guessing the wiiu gamepad runs on batteries which is the main reason I never played my wii after I finished TP for a long time until I got muramasa and rechargeable batteries

but here is basically what the WiiU has going for

- Super Smash Bros looking fantastic, only negative is Nintendo keeps using miis every single chance they have, I hate miis, still think those are previous gen casual catering gimmicks, but since the use of that crap is optional I don't mind so much because I'll never use it

- Super Mario Maker, I am a nostalgia whore and I love that you can create old school mario levels to your heart's content, if Nintendo makes the Super Mario Maker a free (doubtful) or at least cheap game/app then I'm sold

- Bayonetta and Bayonetta 2 on the same game disc, I loved the first Bayonetta but I had to play the nurtured version of it (ps3) and hearing it will have improvements on the WiiU version sounds great, also the second part is looking fantastic.

- Yoshi's wooly world, cutest game after Epic Yarn

- The new Legend of Zelda, despite it doesn't look the way I wanted it to look I've been wanting to play a new Zelda console game for a while, I never wanted to play SS because I hated the concept of buying a whole new controller for a single freaking game, buying a whole new console sounds just as bad though but the reason why I wouldn't mind so much are the following

- Hyrule Warriors looks like a lot of fun as long as it has online multiplayer features, sadly not many people has the wiiu so playing with actual friends will be the hardest

- All the previously released good games, despite the wiiu is the system with the weakest game library in Nintendo's history these are the exclusive titles I would get a Wiiu for that are already out there:

The Legend of Zelda Wind Waker HD
    Mario Kart 8
    The Wonderful 101
    Super Mario 3D World

these are just off the top of my head

now on to Sony

this is what the ps4 has going for so far

- Online connectivity is improved this gen, now uploading to youtube is available and playstation now is a reality, combine that with all the games we are getting with Plus and is a win win on every front

- Multiplat games, games like AC unity, Destiny, Batman Arkham Knight, GTA V and more are coming to both Sony and M$ but not Nintendo due to the obvious differences in hardware so even though the aforementioned games are not exclusive all of them are games I want to play

- Sony's Exclusives, even if this translates to mostly DLC or some content that makes games 20 minutes longer on the ps4 it is still an advantage, then we have Uncharted, LBP3, The Order, Bloodborne (which might not be exclusive) Deep Down and that suda 51 game, most of them have a dark tone that we'll never get on the Nintendo consoles

I have to be honest and acknowledge the fact that I am mostly hyped for 3DS games such as the upcoming Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire or even SSB on the handheld

but I want to get both the wiiu and the ps4 and I still don't know which one to get first after this E3

I didn't see anything that will make me upgrade to current gen. To be honest the only thing I really liked was Tomb Raider. But i should be able to fully upgrade my pc when it comes out.

The other thing game I was waiting for was the Halo collection. I wasn't trilled at the announcement of the Master Chief collection. I really wanted MS to outdo themselves this time.
    But there was nothing that got me pumped.

Sai
    Sai
    Anbu
    Anbu

Post by Sai Wed Jun 11, 2014 10:37 am

I missed the nintendo conference, and even then I can tell there wouldve been nothing that interested me. And they didn't give any info on this

The Sony conference was pretty medicore, the only thing that stood out to me was LittlebigPlanet 3, Far Cry 4, and something else im forgetting.

I didn't get to watch the MS conference, people say they brought out the games. Have no idea.
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Wed Jun 11, 2014 10:44 am

Holla
    Eri
    Eri

Post by Eri Wed Jun 11, 2014 11:32 am

star fox wiiu doe!

---

nintendo announced some cool titles and after seeing X the wiiu can do some pretty things. just the thought of having the gamepad taking up space in my tv room is just irritating...there not making enough titles to win me over.

ill prob be moving to next gen by end of 2015 maybe (unless ps3 breaks in that case it might be sooner).....i got no reason to move on just yet, my ps3 is doing me well.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 7:22 am