Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Never Forget!

+10
Goldie
ExcessKarnage18
FullmetalHeart
KEKOLD
Chakramaster
Sai
Link
Jec
Eri
Jet
14 posters

Naruto Faction Chat Thread #17 [Never Forget]

Eri
    Eri
    Genin Ninja: Rookie

Naruto Faction Chat Thread #17 [Never Forget] - Page 40 Empty Re: Naruto Faction Chat Thread #17 [Never Forget]

Post by Eri Fri Sep 05, 2014 8:41 pm

monster
    jkrulz777
    jkrulz777
    Academy Ninja: Student
    Academy Ninja: Student

Naruto Faction Chat Thread #17 [Never Forget] - Page 40 Empty Re: Naruto Faction Chat Thread #17 [Never Forget]

Post by jkrulz777 Fri Sep 05, 2014 11:19 pm

Goldie wrote:I just read your message you let me. In 2 words, fuck no. Don't even PLAY yourself like that Johnny.

I'm thinking of giving it a shot. That is meeting up with her 1 time and seeing how it is. She actually meant a lot to me, and I'd rather not live with another "what if" moment. I think I'm gonna have to at least give it one last shot?
    Link
    Academy Ninja: Genin Candidate

Post by Link Sat Sep 06, 2014 3:54 am

Jet wrote:Nyaa is shit. No seeds at all for what im looking for. My hopes are immediately back down link Sad
    I wonder what obscure hentai shit you were looking for that nyaa didn't have it, tell me through here and I'll see if I can find it for you
    Link

Post by Link Sat Sep 06, 2014 3:55 am

jkrulz777 wrote:
    Goldie wrote:I just read your message you let me. In 2 words, fuck no. Don't even PLAY yourself like that Johnny.

I'm thinking of giving it a shot. That is meeting up with her 1 time and seeing how it is. She actually meant a lot to me, and I'd rather not live with another "what if" moment. I think I'm gonna have to at least give it one last shot?
    someone wants to get hurt even more
    Eri
    Eri

Post by Eri Sat Sep 06, 2014 9:39 am

U freaking out now your gonna be worse in person jk. U gotta understand we as ppl can love anyone...their is no "the one". Pick urself up and find another girl. Someone u can meet in person too.
    Jec
    Jec

Post by Jec Sat Sep 06, 2014 10:05 am

Eri wrote:U freaking out now your gonna be worse in person jk. U gotta understand we as ppl can love anyone...their is no "the one". Pick urself up and find another girl. Someone u can meet in person too.

I have no idea what's going on John, but I agree with Eri.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 1:25 am