Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Never Forget!

+14
Iri
Rebel Leader
Purple Gorilla
Jec
Sai
FullmetalHeart
Goldie
Eri
JayJay1401
KEKOLD
Link
Chakramaster
Cyan
Jet
18 posters

Naruto Faction Chat #3 [The End]

Chakramaster
    Chakramaster
    Chunin Ninja: Veteran

Naruto Faction Chat #3 [The End]  - Page 2 Empty Re: Naruto Faction Chat #3 [The End]

Post by Chakramaster Wed Sep 12, 2012 11:01 am

The End?
    Link
    Academy Ninja: Genin Candidate

Naruto Faction Chat #3 [The End]  - Page 2 Empty Re: Naruto Faction Chat #3 [The End]

Post by Link Wed Sep 12, 2012 12:40 pm

Chakramaster wrote:The End?
    nah, the article suggests this happened before Origin was created

back when Steam was valued below the billion dollars, right now it is valued in 2.5 billion, so not happening
    Chakramaster
    Chakramaster

Post by Chakramaster Wed Sep 12, 2012 1:05 pm

Wut?
    KEKOLD
    KEKOLD

Post by KEKOLD Wed Sep 12, 2012 4:46 pm

-Link wrote:
    Chakramaster wrote:The End?
    nah, the article suggests this happened before Origin was created

back when Steam was valued below the billion dollars, right now it is valued in 2.5 billion, so not happening

Yeah but Origin is still crap and being that EA is really ambitious I doubt they have stop their desire to acquire Valve.
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Location : Lend me the Power to bring about the World Restoration!!!

Post by Jet Wed Sep 12, 2012 5:00 pm

If EA ever does then there goes the steam sales.
    Cyan
    Cyan

Post by Cyan Wed Sep 12, 2012 5:37 pm

well ima start playing now. jet if you get on later im sure ill be on
    Link

Post by Link Wed Sep 12, 2012 6:49 pm

OK so I just got plus today

downloading a bunch of games now, will play from tomorrow on
    JayJay1401
    JayJay1401
    Genin Ninja: Chunin Candidate

Post by JayJay1401 Wed Sep 12, 2012 6:58 pm

Alive and kicking mo'fo's

so what has been up?

Me you ask... nothing much just 500 word essays and avoiding rape awareness classes... yep being in the Navy is awesome..

Also FUCK YEA they just announced the new iPhone which means they announced the new iPod touch which means it's finally time to get a upgrade boom boom baby.
    KEKOLD
    KEKOLD

Post by KEKOLD Wed Sep 12, 2012 7:05 pm

iPhone 5 Sucked ass, no major improvements, new nano seems better, new touch nothing new just the iOS.

There are phones way better than the iPhone 5 aka iPhone 4s 2
    JayJay1401
    JayJay1401

Post by JayJay1401 Wed Sep 12, 2012 7:18 pm

DasJudeBär wrote:iPhone 5 Sucked ass, no major improvements, new nano seems better, new touch nothing new just the iOS.

Yet apple has dem exclusive apps... also I'm going from a iPod 3rd generation to a 5th so imma see the difference. and also Like with any other iPod they upgraded the processor that's what they always do so it loads apps faster and smoother (which I'm starting to notice how apps are loading up alot slower on my iPod now)

and to finish up yes I do need a iPod (well don't need) I have a android phone and personally they marketplace is garbage it's the PC/ MAC theory with it honestly. (and we all know I'm PC pro derp)

however I want my PC to be super amazing awesome my mobile device I just want it to work... I wanna download a app and not be like "Will this work on my phone PROPERLY" which is a huge factor in the android marketplace because there is choice and different types of phones so unless you have a beastly phone (which without a contract those can run up to $500- $600 easy) then some of the powerhouse apps won't work for you (or if u do have a new phone older apps might not work so... yea... trippy)
    Eri
    Eri
    Genin Ninja: Rookie

Post by Eri Wed Sep 12, 2012 8:31 pm

plus members get an upgrade in cloud storage
    Eri
    Eri

Post by Eri Wed Sep 12, 2012 8:31 pm

iduno what that is...
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Wed Sep 12, 2012 9:24 pm

hahaha its the cloud save storage so you can keep your save files safe. useless for me
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Wed Sep 12, 2012 9:28 pm

JayJay1401 wrote:Alive and kicking mo'fo's

so what has been up?

Me you ask... nothing much just 500 word essays and avoiding rape awareness classes... yep being in the Navy is awesome..

Also FUCK YEA they just announced the new iPhone which means they announced the new iPod touch which means it's finally time to get a upgrade boom boom baby.
    Why essays
    KEKOLD
    KEKOLD

Post by KEKOLD Wed Sep 12, 2012 9:30 pm

JayJay1401 wrote:
    DasJudeBär wrote:iPhone 5 Sucked ass, no major improvements, new nano seems better, new touch nothing new just the iOS.

Yet apple has dem exclusive apps... also I'm going from a iPod 3rd generation to a 5th so imma see the difference. and also Like with any other iPod they upgraded the processor that's what they always do so it loads apps faster and smoother (which I'm starting to notice how apps are loading up alot slower on my iPod now)

and to finish up yes I do need a iPod (well don't need) I have a android phone and personally they marketplace is garbage it's the PC/ MAC theory with it honestly. (and we all know I'm PC pro derp)

however I want my PC to be super amazing awesome my mobile device I just want it to work... I wanna download a app and not be like "Will this work on my phone PROPERLY" which is a huge factor in the android marketplace because there is choice and different types of phones so unless you have a beastly phone (which without a contract those can run up to $500- $600 easy) then some of the powerhouse apps won't work for you (or if u do have a new phone older apps might not work so... yea... trippy)

The problem with the Apple processors is that its transistors burn out faster than other mobile processors. Which makes all Apple mobile devices run slower faster than other mobile processors.

I am happy with my WP7 phone, I have a HTC Titan which I love. If I ever my contract with the at&t is up but I have no plans on upgrading the phone. But if I do I would go for a Samsung Galaxy Note 2 or the Nokia Lumia 920.

Though my Boss owes me a new phone since I beat him on a bet. The only problem is that he's an iPhan...
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Wed Sep 12, 2012 9:30 pm

Cyan wrote:well ima start playing now. jet if you get on later im sure ill be on
    Hopefully D logs in for LBP. Lone is gone so if not LBP we can try Dbl drgn
    JayJay1401
    JayJay1401

Post by JayJay1401 Wed Sep 12, 2012 10:09 pm

Jet wrote:

so what has been up?

Why essays

well class don't consist of essays/ papers due or anything I was just jacked up like shit wearing ankle socks like boots and one of the chiefs just happen to walk by during our inspection and basically didn't find my uniform "comfortable" so yea... had to write a 500 word essay on why ankle socks are more comfortable than regular boot socks.... it sucks.
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Wed Sep 12, 2012 10:18 pm

JayJay1401 wrote:
    Jet wrote:

so what has been up?

Why essays

well class don't consist of essays/ papers due or anything I was just jacked up like shit wearing ankle socks like boots and one of the chiefs just happen to walk by during our inspection and basically didn't find my uniform "comfortable" so yea... had to write a 500 word essay on why ankle socks are more comfortable than regular boot socks.... it sucks.
    Haha what a dick. Fuck that guy.
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Wed Sep 12, 2012 10:22 pm

One moment the sun is shining bright, the next its overtaken by dark grey clouds. Its as if night invaded a time that yet belongs to the sun. I find it difficult to articulate just how cool this warmth is. Its peaceful.
    JayJay1401
    JayJay1401

Post by JayJay1401 Wed Sep 12, 2012 10:28 pm

Jet wrote:
    JayJay1401 wrote:
    Jet wrote:

so what has been up?

Why essays

Haha what a dick. Fuck that guy.

Lol exactly. I was asking for it though no individuals up here in the Navy I tell ya
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Wed Sep 12, 2012 11:01 pm

Thats what the military is
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Wed Sep 12, 2012 11:37 pm

Lone Ratchet?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Sep 12, 2012 11:42 pm

ll give it a shot.
    Goldie
    Goldie
    Genin Ninja: Adept
    Genin Ninja: Adept

Post by Goldie Thu Sep 13, 2012 1:51 am

Jet wrote:D you up for LBP2 tmr around 8 my time ? If its too late dx cant play

Sorry I don't know if I can make it or not tomorrow. My dad can't walk for the next 2 weeks as per docs orders. So I basically have to take care of every single thing and tend to him at the same time. I'll prob have to play later after I put him to bed.
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Thu Sep 13, 2012 1:58 am

Its fine we ended up playing something else

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 6:09 pm