Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Never Forget!

+13
Sai
Shammon
FullmetalHeart
Link
JayJay1401
KEKOLD
Goldie
ExcessKarnage18
Chakramaster
Jec
Eri
Cyan
Jet
17 posters

Naruto Faction Chat Thread #5 [The Winds of Winter]

Chakramaster
    Chakramaster
    Chunin Ninja: Veteran

Naruto Faction Chat Thread #5 [The Winds of Winter]  - Page 3 Empty Re: Naruto Faction Chat Thread #5 [The Winds of Winter]

Post by Chakramaster Sun Nov 11, 2012 10:49 pm

Jet wrote:
    Chakramaster wrote:finally got it to come up again

it's related to a dns issue from what all these forums I found on google are saying. SO I just assumed it was one from it telling me it being a dns and these for sure now that I see em.

ehh I'll let it sit for the night and worry about it tomorrow....

-_- just another thing to fix now
    How Can You Easily and Quickly Fix PS3 Error 80710102?

1.     Under the general option/setting are of your console, open the ‘Network Settings.’

2.     The continually scroll down towards the ‘Internet Connection’ setting.

3.     During the first yes/no prompt, select ‘Yes.’

4.     Then make sure that you select ‘Custom.’

5.     If in case you are using a wired connection, then you have to select ‘Auto-Detect.’

6.     For wireless connection, enter the security type of your network followed by the network name and the password.

7.     For the ‘IP Address’ setting, you have to select ‘Automatic.’

8.     For the DHCP Host Name, select the option that says ‘Do Not Set.’

9.     The DNS setting should be set to ‘Manual.’

10. For your Primary DNS, enter the following numbers – 208.67.222.222

11. Your Secondary DNS should be – 208.67.220.220

12. MTU should be placed on ‘Automatic.’

13. Proxy server should also be ‘Do Not Use.’

14. Have your uPnP ‘Enabled.’

tried it last time and this time and it didn't help. =/ sucks....
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Location : Lend me the Power to bring about the World Restoration!!!

Naruto Faction Chat Thread #5 [The Winds of Winter]  - Page 3 Empty Re: Naruto Faction Chat Thread #5 [The Winds of Winter]

Post by Jet Sun Nov 11, 2012 10:54 pm

Chakramaster wrote:
    JayJay1401 wrote:Naruto Faction Chat Thread #5 [The Winds of Winter]  - Page 3 Top10educatedstates

this image just reminded me...I heard something about Obama trying to hire Romney....Something about leading a group to help balance the deficit?
    & I heard Romney is stepping out of politics(CNN) entirely. Nothing but speculation from pundits. Obama is meeting w/ members of the house to discuss what to do since Bush's tax cuts are about to end. Reps have to give in & compromise though. That Grover Norquist pledge they have to sign to never raise taxes is ridiculous.
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Sun Nov 11, 2012 10:55 pm

Chakramaster
    Chakramaster

Post by Chakramaster Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:04 pm

Jet wrote:
    Chakramaster wrote:
    JayJay1401 wrote:Naruto Faction Chat Thread #5 [The Winds of Winter]  - Page 3 Top10educatedstates

this image just reminded me...I heard something about Obama trying to hire Romney....Something about leading a group to help balance the deficit?
    & I heard Romney is stepping out of politics(CNN) entirely. Nothing but speculation from pundits. Obama is meeting w/ members of the house to discuss what to do since Bush's tax cuts are about to end. Reps have to give in & compromise though. That Grover Norquist pledge they have to sign to never raise taxes is ridiculous.

that's what's so weird about all this speculations talks people bring up.

btw taxes have already been raised since a day after the re-election. That was expected honestly. Expect more later around the nation.
    Chakramaster
    Chakramaster

Post by Chakramaster Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:05 pm

no good....ehh I dunno what's going on. Hopefully it's just my net tonight for it and nothing any worse....knew I shoulda just done the chat last night...
    Cyan
    Cyan
    Academy Ninja: Genin Candidate

Post by Cyan Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:10 pm

i cant find my KOTOR. My brother (who took my case of games) and my mom (who put them away after my brother left them in the living room) are no help. so mad :/
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:10 pm

Chakramaster wrote:
    Jet wrote:
    Chakramaster wrote:

that's what's so weird about all this speculations talks people bring up.

btw taxes have already been raised since a day after the re-election. That was expected honestly. Expect more later around the nation.
    Pundits get paid to speculate. Nothing weird about it.

Whats this about taxes? Boehner has been on the news all week saying he wont raise taxes on the rich.
    Chakramaster
    Chakramaster

Post by Chakramaster Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:21 pm

they've already been raised here and in some other states from what I've been seeing. Both rich and middle class

what I was on about was people keep talking about the "speculation" as if it's a guaranteed thing though. It;s kinda annoying to believe something that isn't even really stated or put out there yet. Just "talk of" it in the works.
    Jec
    Jec

Post by Jec Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:31 pm

Last week, then sweet vacations.
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:33 pm

Chakramaster wrote:they've already been raised here and in some other states from what I've been seeing. Both rich and middle class

what I was on about was people keep talking about the "speculation" as if it's a guaranteed thing though. It;s kinda annoying to believe something that isn't even really stated or put out there yet. Just "talk of" it in the works.
    Well you were speculating just a few minutes ago.

& I'd trust the news over 'what I heard' any day. If the rich were taxed already Rove & the Koch brothers would already be crying over fox.
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:34 pm

Jec wrote:Last week, then sweet vacations.
    congratulations

Last edited by Jet on Mon Jul 21, 2014 3:10 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:36 pm

Cyan wrote:i cant find my KOTOR. My brother (who took my case of games) and my mom (who put them away after my brother left them in the living room) are no help. so mad :/
    Those jerks!
    KEKOLD
    KEKOLD

Post by KEKOLD Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:44 pm

Cyan wrote:i cant find my KOTOR. My brother (who took my case of games) and my mom (who put them away after my brother left them in the living room) are no help. so mad :/
    You better find me game.
    Chakramaster
    Chakramaster

Post by Chakramaster Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:46 pm

Jet wrote:
    Chakramaster wrote:they've already been raised here and in some other states from what I've been seeing. Both rich and middle class

& I'd trust the news over 'what I heard' any day. If the rich were taxed already Rove & the Koch brothers would already be crying over fox.

I didn't check it before posting...was busy trying to fix ps3 to psn while posting it. Which has still had no luck yet, leaving it unplugged for the night. The speculation that came from me I meant to type up from others. Typing and checking on iPhone is tough...sometimes hate it. gets slow to type things in.

it is kinda a more recent thing that's been going around so I wouldn't doubt many have yet to hear about these speculations going around. It's like there's always someone out there ready to bring something up that starts some big thing...always has been always will be
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:51 pm

Chakramaster wrote:
    Jet wrote:

I didn't check it before posting...was busy trying to fix ps3 to psn while posting it. Which has still had no luck yet, leaving it unplugged for the night. The speculation that came from me I meant to type up from others. Typing and checking on iPhone is tough...sometimes hate it. gets slow to type things in.

it is kinda a more recent thing that's been going around so I wouldn't doubt many have yet to hear about these speculations going around. It's like there's always someone out there ready to bring something up that starts some big thing...always has been always will be
    If it doesn't show up on the news tomorrow then its false propaganda. Too big a deal not to be reported on.

Posting other peoples speculation implies you believe it.
    Cyan
    Cyan

Post by Cyan Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:58 pm

DasJudeBär wrote:
    You better find me game.
    go eat a pupusa
    Chakramaster
    Chakramaster

Post by Chakramaster Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:02 am

Jet wrote:
    Chakramaster wrote:
    Jet wrote:

If it doesn't show up on the news tomorrow then its false propaganda. Too big a deal not to be reported on.

Posting other peoples speculation implies you believe it.

yeah only reason I posted on it was I was wondering if anyone else heard anything on it.
    KEKOLD
    KEKOLD

Post by KEKOLD Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:04 am

Cyan wrote:
    DasJudeBär wrote:
    You better find me game.
    go eat a pupusa
    you go eat an imitation pupusa
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:30 am

Is that the purple black candy? prolly not
    Cyan
    Cyan

Post by Cyan Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:25 am

no its a dish that salvadorians stole from the hondurians
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Mon Nov 12, 2012 4:08 am

I feel like watching Welcome to the NHK
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Mon Nov 12, 2012 7:42 am

PLEASE WATCH. I always find louie hilarious
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Nov 12, 2012 11:23 am

Jec
    Jec

Post by Jec Mon Nov 12, 2012 11:49 am

That's unhealthy
    JayJay1401
    JayJay1401
    Genin Ninja: Chunin Candidate
    Genin Ninja: Chunin Candidate

Post by JayJay1401 Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:03 pm

Hey.. Don't blame America on shit Texas do... they are a different breed of people.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 5:18 am