Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Never Forget!

+13
Sai
Shammon
FullmetalHeart
Link
JayJay1401
KEKOLD
Goldie
ExcessKarnage18
Chakramaster
Jec
Eri
Cyan
Jet
17 posters

Naruto Faction Chat Thread #5 [The Winds of Winter]

Jec
    Jec
    Academy Ninja: Genin Candidate

Naruto Faction Chat Thread #5 [The Winds of Winter]  - Page 40 Empty Re: Naruto Faction Chat Thread #5 [The Winds of Winter]

Post by Jec Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:28 am

Eri wrote:yess jec , i waqs thinking the same a bit. main character looks like big boss/snake

Not to mention the studio doesn't exist and the page was created right before the VGA's. Three Console MGS coming. Rising, Ground Zeroes and apparently V
    Anonymous

Naruto Faction Chat Thread #5 [The Winds of Winter]  - Page 40 Empty Re: Naruto Faction Chat Thread #5 [The Winds of Winter]

Post by Guest Tue Dec 11, 2012 11:28 am

Free copy of Metro 2033

Strange that they'd have this promotion so close to their Humble Bundle, I guess the Humble Bundle is just about over now though so what evs.
    Jec
    Jec

Post by Jec Tue Dec 11, 2012 1:20 pm

Sai
    Sai
    Anbu
    Anbu

Post by Sai Tue Dec 11, 2012 3:33 pm

Jet wrote:I'll give it another day before I do
    Apparently they make three attempts. But if I were you I would just reroute it to the nearest FedEx center so that there no risk of missing it again.
    KEKOLD
    KEKOLD

Post by KEKOLD Tue Dec 11, 2012 6:19 pm

Eri
    Eri
    Genin Ninja: Rookie

Post by Eri Tue Dec 11, 2012 6:29 pm

Jec wrote:
    Eri wrote:yess jec , i waqs thinking the same a bit. main character looks like big boss/snake

Not to mention the studio doesn't exist and the page was created right before the VGA's. Three Console MGS coming. Rising, Ground Zeroes and apparently V

yeah there was a bunch of stuff. i think konami came out with it. im stumped in where this game falls in the timeline. it looks like old snake (old solid snake) maybe comes after 4 :O ...
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Location : Lend me the Power to bring about the World Restoration!!!

Post by Jet Tue Dec 11, 2012 6:55 pm

Ac3 is $30 get it
    Sai
    Sai
    Anbu
    Anbu

Post by Sai Tue Dec 11, 2012 6:57 pm

That sure dropped quick.
    Eri
    Eri

Post by Eri Tue Dec 11, 2012 7:08 pm

jet why u no done SP yet?
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Tue Dec 11, 2012 7:16 pm

Sai wrote:That sure dropped quick.
    The last 3 AC games always drop to $30 on christmas. Brotherhood was $25

Eri wrote:jet why u no done SP yet?
    Theres so much to do. I really take my time w/ campaigns
    Rebel Leader
    Academy Ninja: Student

Post by Rebel Leader Tue Dec 11, 2012 7:38 pm

Jet wrote:Ac3 is $30 get it

.....Still not worth it
    Eri
    Eri

Post by Eri Tue Dec 11, 2012 7:44 pm

Jet wrote:
    Sai wrote:That sure dropped quick.
    The last 3 AC games always drop to $30 on christmas. Brotherhood was $25

Eri wrote:jet why u no done SP yet?
    Theres so much to do. I really take my time w/ campaigns

take ur time with dark souls !
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Tue Dec 11, 2012 8:15 pm

Dont even got it. Good news called amazon theyre getting USPS to redeliver.

Even getting some cable hiccups taken care of
    Sai
    Sai
    Anbu
    Anbu

Post by Sai Tue Dec 11, 2012 8:17 pm

Jet wrote:Dont even got it. Good news called amazon theyre getting USPS to redeliver.

Even getting some cable hiccups taken care of
    Sugei. You will def get it then. Its all a matter of when.
    Jec
    Jec

Post by Jec Tue Dec 11, 2012 8:17 pm

Eri wrote:
    Jec wrote:

yeah there was a bunch of stuff. i think konami came out with it. im stumped in where this game falls in the timeline. it looks like old snake (old solid snake) maybe comes after 4 :O ...

Looks more like Big boss
    Sai
    Sai
    Anbu
    Anbu

Post by Sai Tue Dec 11, 2012 8:19 pm

Eri wrote:Snip
    Can I have the source of your avatar? I want to fix it for you. It looks blurry.
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Tue Dec 11, 2012 8:50 pm

Well my cable provider fixed my channel problem(laggy channels & black screen) & boosted my signal. Turns out the cable box is from 2000 they dont even make those anymore. There was also a problem w/ my wires apparently, those were replaced as well.

My cable is more responsive(everything loads instantly instead of a few seconds) even my net over the PS3 seems a lot faster. Since I get my net cable & phone from the same company alls good. Excellent customer service.

To top it off Tablet tmr. Fedex cant compare to Cox communication & amazon, but theyll deliver. Too good.
    Eri
    Eri

Post by Eri Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:55 pm

Jec wrote:
    Eri wrote:
    Jec wrote:

Looks more like Big boss

notice how they bandage one eye to make people think which one it can be. im gonna say old snake over bigboss if you compare it to there models seen in mgs4. so far they never said big boss lost an arm so it make sense if it was old snake.

although apparently you can see psyco mantis and vulcan raven something like that and it would makes sense since they were still alive in big boss's time.

heres a theory for you. it could be hallucinations, they showed a bunch of pills and this hospital looked like it was being used for research etc. if it is old snake these villains, that he killed himself, could be appearing as a hallucination.
    Eri
    Eri

Post by Eri Tue Dec 11, 2012 11:39 pm

Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Dec 11, 2012 11:52 pm

I still need to plat Peace Walker.
    Eri
    Eri

Post by Eri Wed Dec 12, 2012 12:07 am

sameee i stop playing it on psp and waiting to get it on ps3.
    Sai
    Sai
    Anbu
    Anbu

Post by Sai Wed Dec 12, 2012 3:00 am

I'm thinking of sending some niggas postcards for christmas.
    ShadowB
    ShadowB

Post by ShadowB Wed Dec 12, 2012 11:28 am

Finally school is finishing... Sup everyone, Dx said everyone missed me... i want some fuckin hugs RIGHT NOW!!!
    Eri
    Eri

Post by Eri Wed Dec 12, 2012 11:37 am

LOL shadow. welcome back
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Dec 12, 2012 11:43 am

ShadowB wrote:Finally school is finishing... Sup everyone, Dx said everyone missed me... i want some fuckin hugs RIGHT NOW!!!
    Naruto Faction Chat Thread #5 [The Winds of Winter]  - Page 40 Tumblr_m41zsbrSG21qan7ako1_500

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 8:07 pm