Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Never Forget!

5 posters

Naruto Factioncast #1: So... anime

Anonymous

Naruto Factioncast #1: So... anime Empty Naruto Factioncast #1: So... anime

Post by Guest Wed Nov 21, 2012 9:41 pm

Here's the first podcast by me and Dx. If you want to be a guest feel free to contact us, also download Skype!

Download
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Location : Lend me the Power to bring about the World Restoration!!!

Naruto Factioncast #1: So... anime Empty Re: Naruto Factioncast #1: So... anime

Post by Jet Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:18 pm

Looking forward to listening to this. We need guests!
    Cyan
    Cyan
    Academy Ninja: Genin Candidate

Post by Cyan Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:23 pm

if you weren't recording the visual part, why did you make me take off my shirt in the beginning? Sad
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:33 pm

Yeah we definitely need some guests.

Also as a bonus here's our Practicecast.

Download
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Thu Nov 22, 2012 9:34 am

UGHHHH iI wish I couldve been in this podcast, I had something to say about every subject. Ive seen & heard of every show you guys talked about. Infuriating! I feel like Obama on his first debate.

Though, you guys should structure the podcast better; the segments & talking points. Also reach out for guest spots(Id say 3 minimum, 4 max) it felt like general conversation with just two people. I do like how you incorporated the "watcha listening to" thread in your Cast, its a nice touch & adds interactivity w/ NFers.

Look for more ways to incorporate the community(specific member info, birthdays or something new theyre doing) ,gaming(games coming out this month, what im playing, hinting @ future gaming events for us) & NF as a whole into regular segments. It makes talking flow better & adds a constant to your podcast.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Nov 22, 2012 1:36 pm

You should get on Skype.

What would we talk about when it comes to the faction? General Chat Thread? If I started talking about Academy it would be a one sided conversation since Dx doesn't know anything about it.
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Thu Nov 22, 2012 1:57 pm

You can bring up a topic that was discussed in the chat thread, yes. Its worth it to be thinking up Academy discussions so youre ready by the time it opens(should be December) & promote it. If you can develop it into a segment thatd be ideal.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Nov 22, 2012 7:54 pm

Yeah when it's open & finished I could definitely talk about it, even a segment talking about the progress members have made in it once people are participating. Yeeee
    Eri
    Eri
    Genin Ninja: Rookie

Post by Eri Thu Nov 22, 2012 11:15 pm

you guys need structure. i agree with Jet its like ur guys are just having a usual chat over skype.

First open introduce yourselves.

do an overview of whats coming up whats new and all the major highlights of the podcast.

include music, it makes it sound appealing.

have memorable segments:

-General discussion with whats going on with the world, entertainment, etc.
    -Gaming
    - manga and anime
    - faction chats whats new?, relate to some things thats been going on
    -Movies
    - and soo on
    - closure

be more lively lol.

check out the one piece podcast as an example

just skip threw it. there are spoilers if u follow the series but meh alot dont follow.

i hope this helped.

Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Nov 23, 2012 6:54 pm

Eri wrote:you guys need structure. i agree with Jet its like ur guys are just having a usual chat over skype.

First open introduce yourselves.

do an overview of whats coming up whats new and all the major highlights of the podcast.

include music, it makes it sound appealing.

have memorable segments:

-General discussion with whats going on with the world, entertainment, etc.
    -Gaming
    - manga and anime
    - faction chats whats new?, relate to some things thats been going on
    -Movies
    - and soo on
    - closure

be more lively lol.

check out the one piece podcast as an example

just skip threw it. there are spoilers if u follow the series but meh alot dont follow.

i hope this helped.

We did.

How would an overview work? How would that flow organically into a conversation? I don't want to just read off a prompter with no emotion, that doesn't make a podcast entertaining.

We did include music. I wanted to include more music and longer, but Dx doesn't like doing that. He says it takes up too much time to play a 5 minute song. I could only see it taking up time being a problem if the person listening doesn't like the song, otherwise I would like to include more music too. It takes a long time to switch my skype settings to playing from the computer and back to the microphone, and I don't have a fade out option for playing music so I can't have sounds separating segments. Unless I had another computer I could play things from while still talking on the other, then that could work. Or if there's some sort of program that can do all that stuff easily in skype, like a soundboard that's customizable with custom sounds and fadeout and skype compatibility while still letting me talk and isn't too demanding or costly.

General discussion - that's what the podcast was practically.
    Gaming - we talked about that
    manga and anime - we talked about anime. We can't go in depth on anime and manga though, that would spoil it for those that don't read or watch. Don't want to just go out throwing spoilers left and right. Even the few things we did begin to elaborate on went awfully close to spoiler territory.
    faction chats whats new?, relate to some things thats been going on - just read off general chat, or what?
    Movies - We talked about movies too

If you want you can get on skype and help us out with starting this up, we haven't done 244+ podcasts like those guys so just listening to them won't help us improve and catch all the nuances of what they do and how they do it. We need direction and motivation to improve, also obviously practice since we're not very good.

Me and Dx are pretty much free any time, so if you want to schedule a time you're available we can do one with you.
    KEKOLD
    KEKOLD

Post by KEKOLD Fri Nov 23, 2012 7:06 pm

I would like to join in too, I am free Saturday between 12-4 pm pst. Monday - Wednesday 7- 10 pm pst. I usually go to Dx's house on Tuesdays.
    We can also have a segment where we talk about new releases of the week (music, movies and games) which I'll gladly look for the new releases. also a segment where we talk about sales on games and movies or some electronics.

I will gladly participate...
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Nov 23, 2012 9:42 pm

Yay kek is up for it! That'd be cool man, especially since i think we need at least 3 people to keep a good podcast flowing.
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Fri Nov 23, 2012 10:02 pm

You do
    KEKOLD
    KEKOLD

Post by KEKOLD Fri Nov 23, 2012 10:57 pm

Lone wrote:Yay kek is up for it! That'd be cool man, especially since i think we need at least 3 people to keep a good podcast flowing.

Lets set a meeting, if you want I can go to Dx's house on monday after work. I can be at his house by 7 pm pst.
    Eri
    Eri

Post by Eri Sat Nov 24, 2012 12:07 am

im down !!!!! ill make a skype now.

and the overview can come after everyone introduce themselves and say something like "whats up people we got an entertaining podcast as we got some some news music and stuff to discuss" it doesnt have to be in that format just let the people know whats up.

and icic...well gotta incorporate the manga/anime somehow..right? maybe talk about top series/fav series, series to look forward to/must read etc. we can be very general about it maybe..

and i agree with them being more experienced but we can learn on what they are doing now. the biggest thing that needs to be done is structure. kind of headline when a new segment is coming about.

and the music is only used to intro , transition and closure in the op podcast and other stuff. i dont agree with playing a full song just a part of it we dont wanna discourage listeners by having them have to listen to the whole song.

my availability is kinda shit threw out the weeks and i got exams soon. soo ill have to work around schedule.
    Cyan
    Cyan

Post by Cyan Sat Nov 24, 2012 2:58 am

well things are coming together. we will definitely do what keko was talking about and eri has good ideas
    Cyan
    Cyan

Post by Cyan Sat Nov 24, 2012 3:07 am

so yeah add me on skype if you:

-want/could guest star
    -want to help with the show(with ideas or 'work')
    -just want to have me on skype

cyanx18

also dont forget to say who you are so i could know or ill just ignore/delete your message
    Eri
    Eri

Post by Eri Sat Nov 24, 2012 12:38 pm

i would like to help maybe guest star in some eps, but more like to shape it into a great podcast.
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Sat Nov 24, 2012 12:45 pm

Excellent news. I also want KJ & Jec here. Get your asses in here. I might be a part of it myself if I get a tablet
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Nov 24, 2012 3:17 pm

Things are shaping up.
    Chakramaster
    Chakramaster
    Chunin Ninja: Veteran
    Chunin Ninja: Veteran

Post by Chakramaster Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:20 pm

lol I dunno what happened in that practice one still. I was there the entire time listening up until the last 5 minutes. Guess the KH bug was hitting me. I got silenced
    Cyan
    Cyan

Post by Cyan Mon Dec 03, 2012 2:52 am

theres going to be a podcast recording tomorrow at 8pm PST. let me or lone know if you wish to help or be a gues

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 10:38 am