Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Never Forget!

+11
ExcessKarnage18
JayJay1401
Rebel Leader
Goldie
Cyan
Sai
KEKOLD
Jet
Chakramaster
Jec
Eri
15 posters

Naruto Faction Chat Thread #6 [Ho Ho WHORES!]

KEKOLD
    KEKOLD
    Academy Ninja: Genin Candidate

Naruto Faction Chat Thread #6 [Ho Ho WHORES!] - Page 20 Empty Re: Naruto Faction Chat Thread #6 [Ho Ho WHORES!]

Post by KEKOLD Wed Dec 26, 2012 9:45 pm

Sai wrote:I've only spent 17 bucks and I got Hotline Miami, Scribblenauts unlimited, and the Dreamcast pack (Kept Jet Set Radio and Space Channel 5 gave the rest of the codes away). God amazon is pretty awesome during holiday sales.
    Sweet I've been doing a lot of purchases on steam. I still need to find better deals.
    Sai
    Sai
    Anbu
    Anbu

Naruto Faction Chat Thread #6 [Ho Ho WHORES!] - Page 20 Empty Re: Naruto Faction Chat Thread #6 [Ho Ho WHORES!]

Post by Sai Wed Dec 26, 2012 10:08 pm

DasJudeBär wrote:
    Sai wrote:I've only spent 17 bucks and I got Hotline Miami, Scribblenauts unlimited, and the Dreamcast pack (Kept Jet Set Radio and Space Channel 5 gave the rest of the codes away). God amazon is pretty awesome during holiday sales.
    Sweet I've been doing a lot of purchases on steam. I still need to find better deals.
    Amazon has been getting much better deals and it gives you steam codes. I literally have not spent a cent on steam because of that.
    KEKOLD
    KEKOLD

Post by KEKOLD Wed Dec 26, 2012 10:17 pm

Sai wrote:
    DasJudeBär wrote:
    Amazon has been getting much better deals and it gives you steam codes. I literally have not spent a cent on steam because of that.

Nice, then I will check amazon once I get home...
    Sai
    Sai
    Anbu
    Anbu

Post by Sai Wed Dec 26, 2012 10:19 pm

DasJudeBär wrote:
    Sai wrote:
    DasJudeBär wrote:

Nice, then I will check amazon once I get home...
    Yeah Scribblenauts Unlimited is still 7.49 I would get it because its quite a great deal.
    KEKOLD
    KEKOLD

Post by KEKOLD Wed Dec 26, 2012 10:22 pm

That's technically a steal, steam has it for $29.99 and I almost bought it too.
    Jec
    Jec

Post by Jec Wed Dec 26, 2012 10:33 pm

Meh... At least Dells don't sound like fighter jets...
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Dec 26, 2012 10:35 pm

Goldie
    Goldie
    Genin Ninja: Adept
    Genin Ninja: Adept

Post by Goldie Wed Dec 26, 2012 10:57 pm

Merry (belated) Christmas everyone. I hope your holiday was as festive, fun and fascinating as mines was.
    Eri
    Eri
    Genin Ninja: Rookie
    Genin Ninja: Rookie

Post by Eri Wed Dec 26, 2012 11:29 pm

@ lone i shall, should i beat the game solo first then play and ill need to get readjusted to the game for the ps3 so it shall take me time
    Chakramaster
    Chakramaster
    Chunin Ninja: Veteran

Post by Chakramaster Wed Dec 26, 2012 11:42 pm

Jec wrote:Meh... At least Dells don't sound like fighter jets...
    My hp doesn't yet my dad's dell..well...it's made me think I need an exorcist a time or two from all the freaky sounds its made...although it is an mid 2000-2010 laptop
    FullmetalHeart
    FullmetalHeart
    Genin Ninja: Chunin Candidate

Post by FullmetalHeart Thu Dec 27, 2012 12:25 am

dont fuck with santa in Dark Souls

Jec
    Jec

Post by Jec Thu Dec 27, 2012 12:43 am

Chakramaster wrote:
    My hp doesn't yet my dad's dell..well...it's made me think I need an exorcist a time or two from all the freaky sounds its made...although it is an mid 2000-2010 laptop

Well... It's ancient. New Dells are great
    FullmetalHeart
    FullmetalHeart

Post by FullmetalHeart Thu Dec 27, 2012 12:46 am

Jec wrote:
    Chakramaster wrote:

Well... It's ancient. New Dells are great
    you looked at that dell 17r special edition
    Chakramaster
    Chakramaster

Post by Chakramaster Thu Dec 27, 2012 12:47 am

Was about 2 years ago I tried a dell...were still terrible. I'll stick with hp just cause I don't wanna deal with other crap from others. Was enough trying to get a good new working comp this time as is
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Dec 27, 2012 1:33 am

Eri wrote:@ lone i shall, should i beat the game solo first then play and ill need to get readjusted to the game for the ps3 so it shall take me time
    Yeah you can get to where the credits first roll, I got a little further than that myself.
    Jec
    Jec

Post by Jec Thu Dec 27, 2012 1:57 am

New chapter is out...
    Cyan
    Cyan

Post by Cyan Thu Dec 27, 2012 3:21 am

teaser trailer for endgame. oh so good. dat motor bikes. and capture the flag? oh oh oh oh yesssssssssss

Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Dec 27, 2012 3:50 am

Oh great, another 2GB update. I'm soooo excited  Naruto Faction Chat Thread #6 [Ho Ho WHORES!] - Page 20 4018958812
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Location : Lend me the Power to bring about the World Restoration!!!

Post by Jet Thu Dec 27, 2012 6:21 am

Chakramaster wrote:
    Jet wrote:Damn I feel like making another XCOM playthrough. Ill def try harder to keep you alive Hector(Kekold). Random urge for that game at different times..even if impossible difficulty is impossible. I'm gonna show you one day. Capture card.....

Lol jk Tito.

got til Jan 9th to play and beat BL2 jet. It's when I start back in college. Just lemme know when soon
    I told you not til after the holidays. I doubt we'll beat it in 9 days anyway
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Thu Dec 27, 2012 6:24 am

jolly thursday
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Dec 27, 2012 7:06 am

The splashtop app is awesome.
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Thu Dec 27, 2012 7:26 am

Is it? Isn't it just giving access to your pc from tablet?
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Thu Dec 27, 2012 8:31 am

On 574. I have a question.. I forgot what was the last thing that happened w. Hebi before the war began? They're separated but I don't remember y. Last thing I remember involving sasuke was
    Spoiler:
    Jec
    Jec

Post by Jec Thu Dec 27, 2012 10:40 am

Jugo and Suigetsu get captured by the Samurai while Sasuke tries to capture the other Kage only to get his ass kicked but saved by Tobi. Sasuke fights against Danzo and kills him but severely hurts Karin with Chidori. Team 7 arrives, Naruto declares that he is the one that has to have sex with Sasuke and Karin gets capture. After using his MS so much and going blind, Sasuke ha his brother's eyes implanted so he can have EMS.
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Thu Dec 27, 2012 10:47 am

580....dragon mode... this is getting ridiculous

Where do you read the manga? Besides mangastream.. the translation is iffy at times at Eden and here. Example...are me,
    Don't call coward, you prefer clone or Susano.

Maybe 1manga...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 9:50 pm