Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Never Forget!

+11
Goldie
Sai
FullmetalHeart
Chakramaster
ExcessKarnage18
KEKOLD
Eri
Cyan
Jec
Shammon
Jet
15 posters

Naruto Faction Chat Thread #7 [A Dream of Spring]

Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Location : Lend me the Power to bring about the World Restoration!!!

Naruto Faction Chat Thread #7 [A Dream of Spring] - Page 22 Empty Re: Naruto Faction Chat Thread #7 [A Dream of Spring]

Post by Jet Sun Feb 10, 2013 6:16 pm

1?!

I agree. Isnt it a long series like naruto & bleach?
    Sai
    Sai
    Anbu
    Anbu

Naruto Faction Chat Thread #7 [A Dream of Spring] - Page 22 Empty Re: Naruto Faction Chat Thread #7 [A Dream of Spring]

Post by Sai Sun Feb 10, 2013 6:27 pm

51 episodes.
    Chakramaster
    Chakramaster
    Chunin Ninja: Veteran

Post by Chakramaster Sun Feb 10, 2013 7:02 pm

Ongoing in manga if I remember right
    ExcessKarnage18
    ExcessKarnage18
    Academy Ninja: Student

Post by ExcessKarnage18 Sun Feb 10, 2013 8:12 pm

Hi.
    Eri
    Eri
    Genin Ninja: Rookie

Post by Eri Sun Feb 10, 2013 8:30 pm

sup doc,

i download ocarina of time master quest to my tablet
    ExcessKarnage18
    ExcessKarnage18

Post by ExcessKarnage18 Sun Feb 10, 2013 8:45 pm

That's weird. I couldn't imagine playing Ocarina of Time on a tablet using only touch controls.
    JNM
    JNM

Post by JNM Sun Feb 10, 2013 9:00 pm

hello peepz
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Feb 10, 2013 9:03 pm

hi
    Eri
    Eri

Post by Eri Sun Feb 10, 2013 9:09 pm

ExcessKarnage18 wrote:That's weird. I couldn't imagine playing Ocarina of Time on a tablet using only touch controls.

thats why you get a usb on the go and connect it to your ps3 controller Wink gonna do that soon. i star fox 64 as well trying to get pokemon but tis a hassle
    Eri
    Eri

Post by Eri Sun Feb 10, 2013 9:09 pm

sup jnm
    Eri
    Eri

Post by Eri Sun Feb 10, 2013 9:10 pm

and lone -_-
    Sai
    Sai
    Anbu
    Anbu

Post by Sai Sun Feb 10, 2013 9:11 pm

Chakramaster wrote:Ongoing in manga if I remember right
    You're correct.
    JNM
    JNM

Post by JNM Sun Feb 10, 2013 9:21 pm

question....i'm only barely getting around 30 hours b/w paychecks (every other week) with my current job...now with the way i'm getting into work it would leave me with some time to at least enroll in a class or two and get back into the school mode...but with the baby on the way, I don't think the money i'm bringing in alone right now would b enough...think it would worth it to look or a second job or try to get back into the school swing while i have the chance? (i'm assuming that I won't have the time to try to get back into it once the baby comes around)
    Eri
    Eri

Post by Eri Sun Feb 10, 2013 9:24 pm

what u gonna take?how long? how much?
    JNM
    JNM

Post by JNM Sun Feb 10, 2013 9:33 pm

that's the other issue...i'm not even entirely too sure of what i'm gonna take if I do...I hadn't even chose my major before I got kicked out of my last school
    Eri
    Eri

Post by Eri Sun Feb 10, 2013 9:37 pm

well if u start a new program thats gonna take you some time and a whole lot of money, at this point time and money is an issue. is there any place for the baby to stay and live and be supported by while u going to school like family friends if you dont mind me asking.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Feb 10, 2013 9:38 pm

JNM wrote:question....i'm only barely getting around 30 hours b/w paychecks (every other week) with my current job...now with the way i'm getting into work it would leave me with some time to at least enroll in a class or two and get back into the school mode...but with the baby on the way, I don't think the money i'm bringing in alone right now would b enough...think it would worth it to look or a second job or try to get back into the school swing while i have the chance? (i'm assuming that I won't have the time to try to get back into it once the baby comes around)
    Personally if going back to school meant being in debt I wouldn't do it, but if you're sure you could get a job with your education that pays enough to overcome your debt it would be more than worth it.
    ExcessKarnage18
    ExcessKarnage18

Post by ExcessKarnage18 Sun Feb 10, 2013 10:14 pm

Eri wrote:
    ExcessKarnage18 wrote:That's weird. I couldn't imagine playing Ocarina of Time on a tablet using only touch controls.

thats why you get a usb on the go and connect it to your ps3 controller Wink gonna do that soon. i star fox 64 as well trying to get pokemon but tis a hassle

Oh sweet. Make sure you play Majora's Mask too then. It's the masterpiece sequel to another masterpiece.

@JNM: If you're looking for a high paying job with relatively low schooling I would highly recommend you go into nursing. There is always a demand for nurses. My girlfriend just finished her 2-year Associate's Degree in Nursing (Registered Nurse or RN) while working full-time as a caregiver. Now she's getting job offers in the ballpark of $25-$30 an hour starting. And if later in life you decide you want to continue your education you can get your Bachelors' in Nursing and eventually your Masters' and your income will only go up. Obamacare will be giving Nurse Practitoners more autonomy (greater independence) and a lot more opportunity. Plus 90% of nurses are women and there is a HUGE demand for male nurses.

Look for an accredited RN program at your local community college, it shouldn't cost more than ~$2000 for the 2 year program. The only thing is there are prerequisite classes you have to take like anatomy and biology. Admission is competitive too so try to aim for at least a 3.3 GPA.

EDIT: Forgot to mention, PLEASE stay away from for-profit schools like University of Phoenix, Kaplan, etc. They are diploma mills designed to leave you with $50,000+ in debt and with a piece of paper that employers won't even look at.
    Eri
    Eri

Post by Eri Sun Feb 10, 2013 10:26 pm

lol majoras mask makes me so frustrated....stupid 3 days!

and nursing is prob one of the hardest programs, i have quiet a few friends and relatives that are/were in it and damn alot of work.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Feb 10, 2013 10:34 pm

I quit playing cause of the time limit. I might just skip Majora and play Wind Waker.
    Eri
    Eri

Post by Eri Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:05 pm

majora mask has a great story and its soo dark and cryptic i love it. but the 3 day mechanic is soo damn tedious i made it all the way to the stone tower and just quit Sad

and lone i really like WW it has some tedious parts but its justified. i just wanna play the hd remake
    JNM
    JNM

Post by JNM Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:16 pm

Eri wrote:well if u start a new program thats gonna take you some time and a whole lot of money, at this point time and money is an issue. is there any place for the baby to stay and live and be supported by while u going to school like family friends if you dont mind me asking.

Don't mind responding. Fortunately I do have a family support system that would assist in raising the baby as well if it means watching them at times as I'm at work or possibly school. That honestly isn't an issue with my family nor my girlfriend (and mother of the child)'s family.. My only issue is that as the father, I'm gonna probably be the main source of money (and my girlfriend has one more year of college to go after the baby is born so she won't have much time herself to cram a job in just yet)

Lone wrote:
    JNM wrote:question....i'm only barely getting around 30 hours b/w paychecks (every other week) with my current job...now with the way i'm getting into work it would leave me with some time to at least enroll in a class or two and get back into the school mode...but with the baby on the way, I don't think the money i'm bringing in alone right now would b enough...think it would worth it to look or a second job or try to get back into the school swing while i have the chance? (i'm assuming that I won't have the time to try to get back into it once the baby comes around)
    Personally if going back to school meant being in debt I wouldn't do it, but if you're sure you could get a job with your education that pays enough to overcome your debt it would be more than worth it.

ExcessKarnage18 wrote:
    Eri wrote:

Oh sweet. Make sure you play Majora's Mask too then. It's the masterpiece sequel to another masterpiece.

@JNM: If you're looking for a high paying job with relatively low schooling I would highly recommend you go into nursing. There is always a demand for nurses. My girlfriend just finished her 2-year Associate's Degree in Nursing (Registered Nurse or RN) while working full-time as a caregiver. Now she's getting job offers in the ballpark of $25-$30 an hour starting. And if later in life you decide you want to continue your education you can get your Bachelors' in Nursing and eventually your Masters' and your income will only go up. Obamacare will be giving Nurse Practitoners more autonomy (greater independence) and a lot more opportunity. Plus 90% of nurses are women and there is a HUGE demand for male nurses.

Look for an accredited RN program at your local community college, it shouldn't cost more than ~$2000 for the 2 year program. The only thing is there are prerequisite classes you have to take like anatomy and biology. Admission is competitive too so try to aim for at least a 3.3 GPA.

EDIT: Forgot to mention, PLEASE stay away from for-profit schools like University of Phoenix, Kaplan, etc. They are diploma mills designed to leave you with $50,000+ in debt and with a piece of paper that employers won't even look at.

Yeah I already steered away from for profit schools. As for the nursing thing ill take that into consideration
    Eri
    Eri

Post by Eri Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:32 pm

thats great man. then i echo lone and the docs points.
    JNM
    JNM

Post by JNM Mon Feb 11, 2013 12:35 am

I'm leaning toward getting another job honestly, and taking my time to see what would b most worth it if I did go back. Handing a job, school, and taking care of a child is mental suicide for me personally so I don't think I would want to risk taking that chance
    Chakramaster
    Chakramaster

Post by Chakramaster Mon Feb 11, 2013 12:37 am

Eri wrote:majora mask has a great story and its soo dark and cryptic i love it. but the 3 day mechanic is soo damn tedious i made it all the way to the stone tower and just quit Sad

and lone i really like WW it has some tedious parts but its justified. i just wanna play the hd remake

That's why you use the inverse song of time and that one that passes 2 hrs by as well as that old ladie's stories when needed for time passing. Loved the MM game. One of my favorite LoZ games. But on the other hand I found WW very tidious and just quit never to play again.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 12:56 pm