Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Never Forget!

+11
Goldie
Sai
FullmetalHeart
Chakramaster
ExcessKarnage18
KEKOLD
Eri
Cyan
Jec
Shammon
Jet
15 posters

Naruto Faction Chat Thread #7 [A Dream of Spring]

Anonymous

Naruto Faction Chat Thread #7 [A Dream of Spring] - Page 39 Empty Re: Naruto Faction Chat Thread #7 [A Dream of Spring]

Post by Guest Fri Feb 22, 2013 9:37 pm

Jet wrote:Plus games!

6th March: Mass Effect 3
    6th March: Dead or Alive 5
    6th March: Joe Danger 2
    13th March: Metal Gear Solid HD Collection
    20th March: Puddle

Spoiler:

I would like mgs. I better start playing sleeping dogs before it's free
    Fuck Sony. I'm not buying the PS4 or Plus again. Fuck Sony in their cunt fucking shit faces. Hope they die.
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Location : Lend me the Power to bring about the World Restoration!!!

Naruto Faction Chat Thread #7 [A Dream of Spring] - Page 39 Empty Re: Naruto Faction Chat Thread #7 [A Dream of Spring]

Post by Jet Fri Feb 22, 2013 9:56 pm

Hahahahahaha
    Chakramaster
    Chakramaster
    Chunin Ninja: Veteran

Post by Chakramaster Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:35 pm

I'll be getting a ps4 regardless......eventually. Can't miss out on KH3. But yeah Sony is kinds unfair on plus deals. Needs to all be the same worldwide. Unfair to the other parts that pay expecting good things. Sony US is just in a money friendzie I guess. Cause we keep paying for the lower end of the stick
    KEKOLD
    KEKOLD
    Academy Ninja: Genin Candidate

Post by KEKOLD Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:42 pm

Lone wrote:
    Jet wrote:Plus games!

6th March: Mass Effect 3
    6th March: Dead or Alive 5
    6th March: Joe Danger 2
    13th March: Metal Gear Solid HD Collection
    20th March: Puddle

Spoiler:

I would like mgs. I better start playing sleeping dogs before it's free
    Fuck Sony. I'm not buying the PS4 or Plus again. Fuck Sony in their cunt fucking shit faces. Hope they die.

Sai
    Sai
    Anbu
    Anbu

Post by Sai Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:44 pm

Eri wrote:whats your guys thought on the FE crossover for wii u?

and shadow link please!
    You mean FExSMT? Sounds interesting. It'll be interesting to see how it plays out in actual gameplay And I love SMT, so I'll definitely look into it.
    Chakramaster
    Chakramaster

Post by Chakramaster Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:56 pm

Sai wrote:

and shadow link please!
    You mean FExSMT? Sounds interesting. It'll be interesting to see how it plays out in actual gameplay And I love SMT, so I'll definitely look into it.

Having no wii u I'm not really looking into it...but it sounds/looks great.
    KEKOLD
    KEKOLD

Post by KEKOLD Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:07 pm

Sai
    Sai
    Anbu
    Anbu

Post by Sai Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:27 pm

Chakramaster wrote:
    Sai wrote:

and shadow link please!

Having no wii u I'm not really looking into it...but it sounds/looks great.
    Same position, but honestly I am kind of excited to see some gameplay. And who knows, they might port it over to the 3DS.
    Chakramaster
    Chakramaster

Post by Chakramaster Sat Feb 23, 2013 10:42 am

Yeah it's possible...I honestly thought it originally was being made for 3ds.

They seem to be doing a lot of crossovers lately Nintendo has
    Sai
    Sai
    Anbu
    Anbu

Post by Sai Sat Feb 23, 2013 12:20 pm

It prints money mofucka. But I dunno I guess they want to try something different by crossing over different series. I'm sure the SMTxFE was both Atlus's idea and Nintendo's.
    Link

Post by Link Sat Feb 23, 2013 3:06 pm

we will get MGSHD collection but only for vita, the ps3 version not
    Sai
    Sai
    Anbu
    Anbu

Post by Sai Sat Feb 23, 2013 3:09 pm

Link wrote:we will get MGSHD collection but only for vita, the ps3 version not
    Well the vita is its "next gen" portable I'm not surprised. Depending on when's the release for the PS4 they might save quite a few games for the release.
    Link

Post by Link Sat Feb 23, 2013 3:32 pm

well I meant it in the way you guys find it a reason to get excited, but I think is lame, Sony could aswell make it for both the ps3 and the vita, not just the vita, now I will have to spend space in my HDD downloding the collection just in case I get a vita in the future
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Feb 23, 2013 5:55 pm

Link wrote:well I meant it in the way you guys find it a reason to get excited, but I think is lame, Sony could aswell make it for both the ps3 and the vita, not just the vita, now I will have to spend space in my HDD downloding the collection just in case I get a vita in the future
    Wtf, you don't have to download it. Just purchase it and it will be in your download list forever.

Also Dead or Alive 5? THAT JUST FUCKING CAME OUT! FUCKING BULLSHIT! MASS EFFECT 3 CAME OUT LAST YEAR, AND EVEN THOUGH IT'S STORY IS A PIECE OF SHITTY GARBAGE IT WOULD STILL BE NICE TO PLAY COOP!

All we're getting this year is the fucking free games you guys already got last year and a bunch of shitty little PSN games. It'll be a year before we get the games you're getting now, and by then you guys will probably be getting Last of Us and Dead Space 3 and stuff like that.

Sony is handling their shit very poorly, there's no excuse for this. Sure you guys probably pay about $10-20 more for plus every year since your currency is worth more, but you get hundreds of dollars more in value when it comes to your games, regardless if they're Vita or PS3 or whatever. You guys are getting $40-$60 new full retail games and we're getting $10-20 old retail games, $5-15 shitty little PSN games, and even half of retail games. We got the single player half of Starhawk for example, and all the multiplayer DLC... but we didn't get to have the actual multiplayer! That's super insulting that they're giving us half games, and portions of games (we got the first 2 parts of Walking Dead for example, while at the same time that month you guys were getting a full retail game), while you guys get full ones.
    Sai
    Sai
    Anbu
    Anbu

Post by Sai Sat Feb 23, 2013 6:09 pm

Link wrote:well I meant it in the way you guys find it a reason to get excited, but I think is lame, Sony could aswell make it for both the ps3 and the vita, not just the vita, now I will have to spend space in my HDD downloding the collection just in case I get a vita in the future
    Honestly at this point it will take me alot to get excited for anything that's released on the PS3. To be honest I'd rather just buy the games on PS2 than buy a Upscaled to HD collection.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Feb 23, 2013 6:21 pm

July EU:
    Deus Ex: Human Revolution
    Lara Croft & the Guardian of Light
    Saints Row 2

July US:
    Gotham City Imposters
    Pac-Man: CEDX
    Renegade Ops

August EU:
    Just Cause 2
    Borderlands
    Dead Space 2
    Rock of Ages
    Retro/Grade (new Release)

August US:
    Outland
    Bloodrayne: Betrayal
    Walking Dead Episodes 1 & 2

September EU:
    Red Dead Redemption
    Scott Pilgrim Vs the World
    Double Dragon Neon
    Machinarium (new release)

September US:
    Starhawk (Single Player only, so half the game)
    Double Dragon Neon
    Scott Pilgrim Vs the World
    Borderlands

October EU:
    Hell Yeah! Wrath of Dead Rabbit (new release)
    Bulletstorm
    Resident Evil 5: Gold Edition

October US:
    GAYDAY: The Heist
    King of Fighters XIII
    NFL Blitz

November EU:
    Crysis 2
    Cubixx HD
    Ratchet & Clank All 4 One

November US:
    Quantum Conundrum
    RE5: Gold
    Dungeon Defenders

December EU:
    Batman Arkham City
    LIMBO
    Vanquish

December US:
    NBA Jam: On Fire Edition
    Retro City Rampage
    Anomaly Warzone Earth
    SSFIV:AE
    Bioshock 2
    Rochard

January EU:
    Guardians of Middle Earth (new release)
    Bioshock 2
    Mortal Kombat

January US:
    Mega Man 9
    Mega Man 10
    Darksiders (EU got this already with the start of the Instant game collection back in June)

February EU:
    Sleeping Dogs
    F1 Race Stars
    Quantum Conundrum

February US:
    Guardians of Middle Earth
    Closure
    Vanquish (another game EU got last year)

March EU:
    Mass Effect 3
    Dead or Alive 5

Joe Danger 2

March US:
    90% chance of trash and EU's old retail games if any retail games
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Sat Feb 23, 2013 7:03 pm

Jjs birthday soon
    Jec
    Jec

Post by Jec Sat Feb 23, 2013 7:10 pm

Get him male strippers
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Sat Feb 23, 2013 7:12 pm

Been waiting for that list for a while lone. I'd still download the mgs collection even if it's for vita. But yeah really puts into perspective how we've been fucked. A good first step is firing Morgan. He knows what he's doing. But he won't acknowledge it..
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Feb 24, 2013 4:06 am

Naruto Faction Chat Thread #7 [A Dream of Spring] - Page 39 65560_493471950709955_1207924493_n
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Sun Feb 24, 2013 7:47 am

Never beat jean d' arc....
    Chakramaster
    Chakramaster

Post by Chakramaster Sun Feb 24, 2013 11:13 am

Wow...now some of these characters in FE Awakening are getting kinda op. support being A and lvl being 20 advanced classes (lvl 50 technically with this...new level tracker thing). Makes things crazy...especially with characters you get from special missions after 2 characters are married. I still feel as though the game isn't close to being even over yet... And I'm on chapter 16. So far been pretty good. Even that one character I complained about (the villager) now he's one of the strongest with over 70+ hp and 40+ str. Least they kinda made a level cap so you can't continuously change classes and keep leveling. Would've been too easy that way
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Sun Feb 24, 2013 11:26 am

You should try xcom chakra. Maybe pirate it. It isn't as rpg heavy but it's Permadeath is there
    Chakramaster
    Chakramaster

Post by Chakramaster Sun Feb 24, 2013 11:36 am

Been waiting to see if I find it in a shop I check out occasionally where I could find it for 20. It's bound to show up there sometime. Usually pretty good at strategy type games. As long as I know how to play em (like Fire Emblem) usually no one dies. If so it's rare or just an unlucky turn...like an enemy crits
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Sun Feb 24, 2013 11:50 am

Or you could get a 20 dollar hardrive

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 1:20 pm