Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Never Forget!

+13
kcdjedi
jkrulz777
Goldie
Cyan
Link
KEKOLD
Jec
Chakramaster
DaDominicanDude
Eri
JayJay1401
Iri
FullmetalHeart
17 posters

Naruto Manga Thread V1: [The UnMasked Man Edition]

Poll

Your Favorite Tailed Beast Whisperer

[ 2 ]
    Naruto Manga Thread V1: [The UnMasked Man Edition] - Page 11 Bar_left14%Naruto Manga Thread V1: [The UnMasked Man Edition] - Page 11 Bar_right [14%] 
    [ 3 ]
    Naruto Manga Thread V1: [The UnMasked Man Edition] - Page 11 Bar_left21%Naruto Manga Thread V1: [The UnMasked Man Edition] - Page 11 Bar_right [21%] 
    [ 3 ]
    Naruto Manga Thread V1: [The UnMasked Man Edition] - Page 11 Bar_left21%Naruto Manga Thread V1: [The UnMasked Man Edition] - Page 11 Bar_right [21%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Naruto Manga Thread V1: [The UnMasked Man Edition] - Page 11 Bar_left0%Naruto Manga Thread V1: [The UnMasked Man Edition] - Page 11 Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 3 ]
    [ 3 ]
    [ 0 ]
    Naruto Manga Thread V1: [The UnMasked Man Edition] - Page 11 Bar_left0%Naruto Manga Thread V1: [The UnMasked Man Edition] - Page 11 Bar_right [0%] 

Total Votes: 14
    Poll closed
    Anonymous

Naruto Manga Thread V1: [The UnMasked Man Edition] - Page 11 Empty Re: Naruto Manga Thread V1: [The UnMasked Man Edition]

Post by Guest Fri Sep 28, 2012 10:43 am

As many as there are plotholes.
    KEKOLD
    KEKOLD
    Academy Ninja: Genin Candidate

Naruto Manga Thread V1: [The UnMasked Man Edition] - Page 11 Empty Re: Naruto Manga Thread V1: [The UnMasked Man Edition]

Post by KEKOLD Fri Sep 28, 2012 12:53 pm

Lone wrote:As many as there are plotholes.

Then kishi is a genius, he's going to plaster every plothole with Zetsu paste.
    Cyan
    Cyan

Post by Cyan Mon Oct 01, 2012 2:22 am

that was just terrible
    KEKOLD
    KEKOLD

Post by KEKOLD Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:49 am

Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:23 am

Jec
    Jec

Post by Jec Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:28 pm

So... was Rin a spy? or did the mist of the Mist ninja managed to confuse Kakashi?
    Link

Post by Link Tue Oct 02, 2012 7:07 pm

and that my forum friends is how Kishimoto explains Kakashi and Tobi awakening the Mangekyuo sharingan, it looks to me like in reality it is a clone, but tobi believes is the real her and then all gets twisted

but I wont go into predictions again, is not worth the effort
    Cyan
    Cyan

Post by Cyan Wed Oct 03, 2012 1:26 pm

yeah maybe she just asked kakashi to do it because they were surrounded and gonna be eventually killed
    FullmetalHeart
    FullmetalHeart
    Genin Ninja: Chunin Candidate

Post by FullmetalHeart Wed Oct 03, 2012 3:10 pm

hes under genjutsu
    Eri
    Eri
    Genin Ninja: Rookie

Post by Eri Wed Oct 03, 2012 4:53 pm

im gonna go with rin being knocked up...thenn telling kakashi its his....
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Oct 03, 2012 8:47 pm

Eri wrote:im gonna go with rin being knocked up...thenn telling kakashi its his....
    Best prediction so far.
    Chakramaster
    Chakramaster
    Chunin Ninja: Veteran
    Chunin Ninja: Veteran

Post by Chakramaster Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:12 pm

The Hangover: The Untold Story of Kakashi and Rin
    FullmetalHeart
    FullmetalHeart

Post by FullmetalHeart Wed Oct 10, 2012 8:59 am

Naruto 605 is out

wow obito kicks that guy ass at pages 16-18

Last edited by KonohamaruHeaven on Wed Oct 10, 2012 9:21 am; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Oct 10, 2012 9:18 am

Nice.
    KEKOLD
    KEKOLD

Post by KEKOLD Wed Oct 10, 2012 11:52 am

He's still a haxxin' fag...

Also I remembered someone saying that Jiraya is not dead, don't remember who though.

After thinking it for a while it seems logical.

for example:
    His body goes into the abyss after he fights Pain, which no one knows the whereabouts of his corps.
    He was killed by Pain which technically would have been revive when Pain revived everyone in Konoha.
    We never saw Kabutomaru reanimate his corps during the 4th Ninja War. Which it would have been logical since it would have emotionally affect Naruto...
    And now that Orochimaru has been revive and the possibility of Tsunade rehabilitating after the other Kages get attended I feel that Jiraya should make a comeback to see the fulfillment of the prophecy.
    Link

Post by Link Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:13 pm

it's a probability, but with kishimoto I won't believe anything until it happens
    Link

Post by Link Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:14 pm

mango OUT!!

http://mangastream.com/read/naruto/45728229/1

THANKS DEAR KH!

I mean me, again...
    Link

Post by Link Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:19 pm

called it, MS is double awakened
    FullmetalHeart
    FullmetalHeart

Post by FullmetalHeart Wed Oct 10, 2012 3:31 pm

hey link look at my above post again you missed something
    Link

Post by Link Wed Oct 10, 2012 3:33 pm

KonohamaruHeaven wrote:hey link look at my above post again you missed something
    oh shit I didn't see that

I thought you were referring to the previous chapter, I mean, since you're usually late and stuff

sorry tho
    jkrulz777
    jkrulz777
    Academy Ninja: Student

Post by jkrulz777 Wed Oct 10, 2012 4:49 pm

So what is the reason behind Kakashi taking out Rin?
    Link

Post by Link Wed Oct 10, 2012 4:53 pm

jkrulz777 wrote:So what is the reason behind Kakashi taking out Rin?
    well it remains untold for the time being, I used to believe she was a clone used by the enemy army, but apparently she was the real deal, the importance those ninja gave to retrieving her body must mean there was something imbued into her, I'm guessing she asked/begged kakashi to kill her

but with kishimoto you never know for sure
    Jec
    Jec

Post by Jec Wed Oct 10, 2012 9:04 pm

Kakashi might have done it without her consent.

For the greater good of the village. Although it would contradict his new found "I'll never abandon my comrades" thingy he picked up before Obito "died"
    Eri
    Eri

Post by Eri Wed Oct 10, 2012 11:26 pm

@jk

Lone wrote:
    Eri wrote:im gonna go with rin being knocked up...thenn telling kakashi its his....
    Best prediction so far.
    jkrulz777
    jkrulz777

Post by jkrulz777 Thu Oct 11, 2012 1:25 pm

After the words Obito told kakashi about his father being a hero and all, I just don't see Kakashi killing Rin. There is something we don't know yet....

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 2:43 pm