Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Never Forget!

+13
kcdjedi
jkrulz777
Goldie
Cyan
Link
KEKOLD
Jec
Chakramaster
DaDominicanDude
Eri
JayJay1401
Iri
FullmetalHeart
17 posters

Naruto Manga Thread V1: [The UnMasked Man Edition]

Poll

Your Favorite Tailed Beast Whisperer

[ 2 ]
    Naruto Manga Thread V1: [The UnMasked Man Edition] - Page 21 Bar_left14%Naruto Manga Thread V1: [The UnMasked Man Edition] - Page 21 Bar_right [14%] 
    [ 3 ]
    Naruto Manga Thread V1: [The UnMasked Man Edition] - Page 21 Bar_left21%Naruto Manga Thread V1: [The UnMasked Man Edition] - Page 21 Bar_right [21%] 
    [ 3 ]
    Naruto Manga Thread V1: [The UnMasked Man Edition] - Page 21 Bar_left21%Naruto Manga Thread V1: [The UnMasked Man Edition] - Page 21 Bar_right [21%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Naruto Manga Thread V1: [The UnMasked Man Edition] - Page 21 Bar_left0%Naruto Manga Thread V1: [The UnMasked Man Edition] - Page 21 Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 3 ]
    [ 3 ]
    [ 0 ]
    Naruto Manga Thread V1: [The UnMasked Man Edition] - Page 21 Bar_left0%Naruto Manga Thread V1: [The UnMasked Man Edition] - Page 21 Bar_right [0%] 

Total Votes: 14
    Poll closed
    Goldie
    Goldie
    Genin Ninja: Adept
    Genin Ninja: Adept

Naruto Manga Thread V1: [The UnMasked Man Edition] - Page 21 Empty Re: Naruto Manga Thread V1: [The UnMasked Man Edition]

Post by Goldie Fri Feb 08, 2013 3:54 am

I like the 2nd hokage. He's pretty rational even if he is cold at times. It's also pretty interesting how he had good intentions in most of the stuff he's done but they all didn't pan out in the way that he thought they would. Would love to see him in action again.

Good to see the third hokage again.
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Location : Lend me the Power to bring about the World Restoration!!!

Naruto Manga Thread V1: [The UnMasked Man Edition] - Page 21 Empty Re: Naruto Manga Thread V1: [The UnMasked Man Edition]

Post by Jet Fri Feb 08, 2013 4:22 am

What do you guys think sasuke will do? Typical shounenwould have sasuke help defeat odara. I can't see that happening though...it looks like it's being set up for something more
    Cyan
    Cyan
    Academy Ninja: Genin Candidate

Post by Cyan Fri Feb 08, 2013 4:23 am

i think i understand now
    Jec
    Jec

Post by Jec Fri Feb 08, 2013 10:37 am

DarkGeneral wrote:I like the 2nd hokage. He's pretty rational even if he is cold at times. It's also pretty interesting how he had good intentions in most of the stuff he's done but they all didn't pan out in the way that he thought they would. Would love to see him in action again.

Good to see the third hokage again.

Yeah, he is cold and to the point. He really had good intentions.
    Link

Post by Link Fri Feb 08, 2013 4:16 pm

the only thing I really want for next time is Minato having more panels/pages, but we all know since madara is the stone in the shoe it will be all hashirama
    FullmetalHeart
    FullmetalHeart
    Genin Ninja: Chunin Candidate

Post by FullmetalHeart Wed Feb 13, 2013 3:14 am

1st and 2nd are so boss. They are resisting the orochimaru's control.

http://www.mangahere.com/manga/naruto/v60/c620/3.html
    KEKOLD
    KEKOLD

Post by KEKOLD Wed Feb 13, 2013 3:31 am

Heck yeah Hashirama going on supaseyian mode
    Jec
    Jec

Post by Jec Wed Feb 13, 2013 8:09 am

Loved this chapter. You know someone's a badass when you make four strong shinobi shit their pants just by lifting his finger. Also, hiruzen almost had a heart attack.
    Jec
    Jec

Post by Jec Wed Feb 13, 2013 6:31 pm

Naruto Manga Thread V1: [The UnMasked Man Edition] - Page 21 IMG_05761_zpsab866636

They've drawn Sasuke's MS without Itachi's design two chapters in a row. Is this deliberate or a mistake?
    KEKOLD
    KEKOLD

Post by KEKOLD Wed Feb 13, 2013 8:32 pm

Jec wrote:Naruto Manga Thread V1: [The UnMasked Man Edition] - Page 21 IMG_05761_zpsab866636

They've drawn Sasuke's MS without Itachi's design two chapters in a row. Is this deliberate or a mistake?

Yup and he resembles Tobirama a lot. Lol

Nah I think he has some sort of haxx that make him activate the mangekyo then the eternal mangekyo
    Jec
    Jec

Post by Jec Wed Feb 13, 2013 8:42 pm

KEKOLD wrote:
    Yup and he resembles Tobirama a lot. Lol

:>_>: Naruto Manga Thread V1: [The UnMasked Man Edition] - Page 21 574395363
    kcdjedi
    kcdjedi
    Academy Ninja: Student

Post by kcdjedi Wed Feb 13, 2013 11:11 pm

In a way, I'm slightly disappointed that Hashirama is so much more. . . powerful than Sarutobi. :/
    Cyan
    Cyan

Post by Cyan Wed Feb 13, 2013 11:30 pm

oh look. a rare and elusive casey appears
    kcdjedi
    kcdjedi

Post by kcdjedi Wed Feb 13, 2013 11:35 pm

Mein gott!
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Feb 13, 2013 11:49 pm

I've been saving my masterball just for this moment!

Naruto Manga Thread V1: [The UnMasked Man Edition] - Page 21 Pokemon+master+ball
    kcdjedi
    kcdjedi

Post by kcdjedi Thu Feb 14, 2013 1:20 am

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUok.

I only have Splash, though.
    FullmetalHeart
    FullmetalHeart

Post by FullmetalHeart Thu Feb 14, 2013 2:19 am

kcdjedi wrote:FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUok.

I only have Splash, though.
    That makes you the best pokemon evar

Naruto Manga Thread V1: [The UnMasked Man Edition] - Page 21 RPDZmRn
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Thu Feb 14, 2013 7:36 am

Jet wrote:What do you guys think sasuke will do? Typical shounenwould have sasuke help defeat odara. I can't see that happening though...it looks like it's being set up for something more
    Jec
    Jec

Post by Jec Thu Feb 14, 2013 10:59 am

kcdjedi wrote:In a way, I'm slightly disappointed that Hashirama is so much more. . . powerful than Sarutobi. :/

I dunno, Sarutobi is described as the most powerful of the past Hokage. He's probably just respectful and knows that when those two get upset it's going to be a mess.
    Jec
    Jec

Post by Jec Thu Feb 14, 2013 11:00 am

Jet wrote:
    Jet wrote:What do you guys think sasuke will do? Typical shounenwould have sasuke help defeat odara. I can't see that happening though...it looks like it's being set up for something more

Who's Odara?
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Thu Feb 14, 2013 11:45 am

Jec wrote:
    Jet wrote:

Who's Odara?
    obito + madara
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Feb 14, 2013 1:15 pm

kcdjedi wrote:In a way, I'm slightly disappointed that Hashirama is so much more. . . powerful than Sarutobi. :/
    Sarutobi is weaker, but he likely has more jutsu in his repertoire. If he died at a younger age things might be different too.
    kcdjedi
    kcdjedi

Post by kcdjedi Thu Feb 14, 2013 6:25 pm

Jec wrote:
    Jet wrote:

Who's Odara?

That evil president of ours? Duh.
    KEKOLD
    KEKOLD

Post by KEKOLD Thu Feb 14, 2013 6:48 pm

Bro Bush has been out of office for 5 years now...
    Chakramaster
    Chakramaster
    Chunin Ninja: Veteran
    Chunin Ninja: Veteran

Post by Chakramaster Thu Feb 14, 2013 8:58 pm

KEKOLD wrote:Bro Bush has been out of office for 5 years now...

nah kcd's spot on there. it's the newer evil. the evil that was the burnt bush left long ago never to do evil again....as we may know...btw, the joke is mixed in there case you don't see to prevent that hate spam.

Odara can't handle the power. The power of flashbacks are just too much

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 12:51 pm