Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Never Forget!

+13
DaDominicanDude
Iri
Link
Eri
Cyan
Sai
Goldie
Chakramaster
FullmetalHeart
Jec
ShadowB
KEKOLD
Jet
17 posters

Naruto Faction Chat Thread #11 [ E3i Time: Now with less eri]

Jec
    Jec
    Academy Ninja: Genin Candidate

Naruto Faction Chat Thread #11 [ E3i Time: Now with less eri] - Page 5 Empty Re: Naruto Faction Chat Thread #11 [ E3i Time: Now with less eri]

Post by Jec Fri Jun 14, 2013 9:35 am

Naruto Faction Chat Thread #11 [ E3i Time: Now with less eri] - Page 5 The_privacy_triple_whammy_
    Anonymous

Naruto Faction Chat Thread #11 [ E3i Time: Now with less eri] - Page 5 Empty Re: Naruto Faction Chat Thread #11 [ E3i Time: Now with less eri]

Post by Guest Fri Jun 14, 2013 10:53 am

Damn that sounds like a good book.

Too many good books to read man...
    KEKOLD
    KEKOLD

Post by KEKOLD Fri Jun 14, 2013 11:17 am

@ Jet

The book sounds interesting, I will check it out. It just reminds me of a twilight episode call "To Serve Man". Which the word "Serve" has two meanings first to provide help and the second to make it into a meal. The background of the story is the same as what you told but the end results had to do with leaving Humans defenseless in case they want to counter attack the alien's plans. Which is making a meal out of humans.

http://vimeo.com/37778819
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Location : Lend me the Power to bring about the World Restoration!!!

Post by Jet Fri Jun 14, 2013 2:28 pm

Awesome. Glad you guys like it
    Chakramaster
    Chakramaster
    Chunin Ninja: Veteran

Post by Chakramaster Fri Jun 14, 2013 2:55 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OJAeHnpMumI

guess we don't need commands to post links now
    ShadowB
    ShadowB
    Academy Ninja: Student

Post by ShadowB Fri Jun 14, 2013 5:16 pm

Well first Last of Us starts out amazing and it has a lot of tense parts. However there is a autosave bug that fucked up my save now i have to start over again.
    Chakramaster
    Chakramaster

Post by Chakramaster Fri Jun 14, 2013 6:50 pm

well Shadow, it's why you should always manual save reguardless of an autosave function.  I learned that from a previous experience.  

and yes, Last of Us has been amazing.
    ShadowB
    ShadowB

Post by ShadowB Fri Jun 14, 2013 7:05 pm

No no no it not my fault it was the games fault because i couldn't manual save.. I had to exit the game know i will lose it. It not like i don't manual save my games, i always do, but this time it locked manual save because it said "Autosaving in process" but never left the screen.
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Fri Jun 14, 2013 7:20 pm

Naruto Faction Chat Thread #11 [ E3i Time: Now with less eri] - Page 5 ErVI1SX
    Naruto Faction Chat Thread #11 [ E3i Time: Now with less eri] - Page 5 Psone
    Chakramaster
    Chakramaster

Post by Chakramaster Fri Jun 14, 2013 7:26 pm

well mine did the same for awhile too, but it auto saved after awhile and took me to a new screen to do it.  I dunno, there's still some bugs it seems that may be fixed over the next couple weeks for sure
    ShadowB
    ShadowB

Post by ShadowB Fri Jun 14, 2013 8:05 pm

nah they already fixed it, it was a server issue.
    KEKOLD
    KEKOLD

Post by KEKOLD Fri Jun 14, 2013 9:29 pm

So E3 is finally over, the banners are all down and the convention centerh
     has been cleared.
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Fri Jun 14, 2013 9:31 pm

Tgs has disappointed for quite a while
    Chakramaster
    Chakramaster

Post by Chakramaster Fri Jun 14, 2013 9:51 pm

guess I should wait to play mp...unless you know which faction we will be part of jet?
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Fri Jun 14, 2013 11:21 pm

I don't know, have to play the story first. So it's gonna be between hunters and fireflies...hmm.

Do we know how many members per team in a match
    Chakramaster
    Chakramaster

Post by Chakramaster Fri Jun 14, 2013 11:51 pm

haven't looked into it yet.  It was making me choose a faction before I could even test the online.  I'll check online in a bit and see
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Sat Jun 15, 2013 12:04 am

Cool. If there's a difference between factions we''ll have to weigh our options
    Chakramaster
    Chakramaster

Post by Chakramaster Sat Jun 15, 2013 12:15 am

I don't think there's a difference much other than just character appeal/attitude/acts etc.  Yellow vs Red basically.  From videos I've only seen up to 4 people so far so that may be the max

Edit: from what I just read, every match you play counts as a day and your clan is improved someway by what you do, weapons you create, etc.  So that may also mean depending on other players in your community as well.  I dunno, sounds like we'll just have to wing it if so
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Sat Jun 15, 2013 12:22 am

Well I usually like rolling good. I heard the violence is brutal in last of US. You can shoot off a persons face. It even transitions to the multiplayer. So I don't wanna be a hunter preying on survivors if it can be helped. Reminds me too much of the road, cannibalism.

Why does this even matter though? It's not like it's a dedicated choice is it? It's probably just like uncharted and every other multiplayer game out there. Random teams. I can't really see US being locked into a specific faction
    Chakramaster
    Chakramaster

Post by Chakramaster Sat Jun 15, 2013 12:27 am

Before I even was able to play online it told me to choose which faction I wanted to join.  Wasn't able to do anything until after I chose...which I just decided to wait cause I didn't wanna force anyone else to join something just cause I chose it if you can't transition to the other later on.
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Sat Jun 15, 2013 12:39 am

Alright well let me know if you find any differences in factions. If not I say we roll good. Shadow and kh also have it so we can talk about it with them too

Lol it might just be which you want to customize first
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Sat Jun 15, 2013 12:42 am

Chakramaster wrote:I don't think there's a difference much other than just character appeal/attitude/acts etc.  Yellow vs Red basically.  From videos I've only seen up to 4 people so far so that may be the max

Edit: from what I just read, every match you play counts as a day and your clan is improved someway by what you do, weapons you create, etc.  So that may also mean depending on other players in your community as well.  I dunno, sounds like we'll just have to wing it if so
    saw your edit. That sounds so meta. A game on top of a game. I'm hoping it's more than just ranking. If our clan community dies off because we are so bad at multiplayer we die in real life. Ha.
    Jec
    Jec

Post by Jec Sat Jun 15, 2013 9:55 am

I saw the Man of Steel last night.

I guess it's a movie by a superman fan to superman fans. I thought it was fantastic but my friends thought it was bad
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Sat Jun 15, 2013 3:37 pm

funny enough batman rises premieres on hbo tonight. a movie by a batman fan for fans of good movies
    KEKOLD
    KEKOLD

Post by KEKOLD Sat Jun 15, 2013 4:41 pm

SPERMAN not a character I ever liked, but I have interest in how they wrote this movie. I will definetly watch it, a good script is worth wayching.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 3:13 pm