Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Never Forget!

+13
DaDominicanDude
Iri
Link
Eri
Cyan
Sai
Goldie
Chakramaster
FullmetalHeart
Jec
ShadowB
KEKOLD
Jet
17 posters

Naruto Faction Chat Thread #11 [ E3i Time: Now with less eri]

Eri
    Eri
    Genin Ninja: Rookie

Naruto Faction Chat Thread #11 [ E3i Time: Now with less eri] - Page 21 Empty Re: Naruto Faction Chat Thread #11 [ E3i Time: Now with less eri]

Post by Eri Mon Jul 08, 2013 6:54 am

niceeee do they just email the pin or they actually mail in the card..-_-
    Jec
    Jec
    Academy Ninja: Genin Candidate

Naruto Faction Chat Thread #11 [ E3i Time: Now with less eri] - Page 21 Empty Re: Naruto Faction Chat Thread #11 [ E3i Time: Now with less eri]

Post by Jec Mon Jul 08, 2013 10:54 am

Listening to Oblivion's soundtrack gets me in the mood of playing it again.
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Location : Lend me the Power to bring about the World Restoration!!!

Post by Jet Mon Jul 08, 2013 4:12 pm

Mods
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Mon Jul 08, 2013 6:49 pm

11usd free shipping
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jul 08, 2013 8:52 pm

Cyan
    Cyan

Post by Cyan Tue Jul 09, 2013 2:11 am

dat flexability
    Eri
    Eri

Post by Eri Tue Jul 09, 2013 7:28 am

damn she pre fine...i mean that flexibility is pre fine...i mean good..
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jul 09, 2013 8:09 am

Hell yeah!

Gotta find a chick like that someday.
    Jec
    Jec

Post by Jec Tue Jul 09, 2013 9:34 am

This kid is surprisingly intelligent.

Eri
    Eri

Post by Eri Tue Jul 09, 2013 12:19 pm

Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jul 09, 2013 1:18 pm

Man that was fucking amazing. They didn't mention other cities, but even so it seems huge.
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Tue Jul 09, 2013 1:57 pm

The Last of Us sold more than 3.4 million copies in its first three weeks on sale, Sony has announced.“These sales figures are a testament to the blockbuster quality of The Last of Us,” said Sony Computer Entertainment Worldwide Studios boss Shuhei Yoshida.“The teams at Naughty Dog are true visionaries and their storytelling capabilities are second to none, this title is an undisputed demonstration of that.“SCE continues to be committed to delivering unique gameplay experiences that redefine the interactive entertainment industry and The Last of Us is a perfect example.”Currently at the top of the UK all-formats chart, The Last of Us has reportedly sold more than both Uncharted: Drake’s Fortune and Uncharted 2: Among Thieves.What’s more the game has also matched the sales of the recent Tomb Raider reboot, despite being a brand new IP exclusive to the PlayStation 3, both factors which typically limit sales.Still not bought The Last of Us? What’s wrong with you!? Read our review here.
    Eri
    Eri

Post by Eri Tue Jul 09, 2013 2:07 pm

wow good stuff naughty dog. worth of being called goty although...

rockstar doesnt play around with there games and that vid has showed nothing but amazingness all thats left is to see the multiplayer, besides more indepth gameplay.

im soo interested in stocks and owning businesses!! in the game
    Chakramaster
    Chakramaster
    Chunin Ninja: Veteran

Post by Chakramaster Tue Jul 09, 2013 2:17 pm

hmm..somehow I think I fixed the avatar issue for my computer...apparently my new internet security protection has a "bad website blocker"...it was blocking images, but not this site...strange..it was happening on other computers because they had the same protection.

and just to fill that...dark void in my memory...GT started a mod app thread and I just applied =3
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Tue Jul 09, 2013 3:14 pm

Why would you wanna be a mod on gt? That's sad bro
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Tue Jul 09, 2013 3:16 pm

Eri wrote:wow good stuff naughty dog. worth of being called goty although...

Rockstar doesnt play around with there gamesand that vid has showed nothing but amazingness all thats left is to see the multiplayer, besides more indepth gameplay.

yeah that was the problem with gta4 base game
    Chakramaster
    Chakramaster

Post by Chakramaster Tue Jul 09, 2013 3:33 pm

Jet wrote:Why would you wanna be a mod on gt? That's sad bro

told you long ago back in good GT days I wanted too, and it's still one of those things in the back of my mind I want...now the opportunity arises, so I'm taking those chances again.  it's one of those things a I can't and won't push away til it happens.

http://www.gamezone.com/news/2013/07/09/what-is-payday-2-watch-as-the-game-director-tells-you

more of an rpg...lol
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Tue Jul 09, 2013 3:59 pm

Well that would involve actually moderating Gt
    Chakramaster
    Chakramaster

Post by Chakramaster Tue Jul 09, 2013 6:16 pm

yea? never expected to mod something I applied for =3 /sarcasm

I still go there for 3ds/ds section...so yea
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Tue Jul 09, 2013 6:32 pm

Didn't you say before GT had malware problems? Don't see why you're surprised you're having net problems then

Either way Gt sucks ass
    Chakramaster
    Chakramaster

Post by Chakramaster Tue Jul 09, 2013 6:45 pm

Jet wrote:Didn't you say before GT had malware problems? Don't see why you're surprised you're having net problems then

Either way Gt sucks ass

apple/iPads don't get it...don't use my laptop

Well they do but it's not harmful to them

And like I said...I fixed the image loading issue...my protection was set to block bad sites which THIS site was being blocked
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Tue Jul 09, 2013 7:00 pm

Terrible. Well maybe you'll get it this time. Haha watch you get rejected again though

Last edited by Jet on Tue Jul 09, 2013 7:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
    JayJay1401
    JayJay1401
    Genin Ninja: Chunin Candidate
    Genin Ninja: Chunin Candidate

Post by JayJay1401 Tue Jul 09, 2013 7:21 pm

aYup yup... however fuck GT they aint ssshhhiiiitttttt
    Jec
    Jec

Post by Jec Tue Jul 09, 2013 8:37 pm

Eri wrote:wow good stuff naughty dog. worth of being called goty although...

rockstar doesnt play around with there games and that vid has showed nothing but amazingness all thats left is to see the multiplayer, besides more indepth gameplay.

It would be cool if the stock features used online connectivity and the collective movements of other players to determine supply and demand.
    Sai
    Sai
    Anbu
    Anbu

Post by Sai Tue Jul 09, 2013 9:18 pm

Hey chakra, you get 30 dollars nintendo credit for registering SMTIV and Fire Emblem.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 5:13 am