Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Never Forget!

+4
Falcone
Jec
Jet
Eri
8 posters

GTA:V Discussion thread

Chakramaster
    Chakramaster
    Chunin Ninja: Veteran
    Chunin Ninja: Veteran

GTA:V Discussion thread - Page 2 Empty Re: GTA:V Discussion thread

Post by Chakramaster Thu Sep 19, 2013 10:07 pm

This would pretty much be my GTAV experience come the day my new hdd arrives and I get money for GTAV

Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Location : Lend me the Power to bring about the World Restoration!!!

Post by Jet Fri Sep 20, 2013 4:56 am

That
    Spoiler:
    I did not like that at all. Fuck trevor. Kick his ass michael
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Fri Sep 20, 2013 8:32 am

Hahahaha oh man I was chasing this car thief up in blaine county in one of those random events and I shoot up the car, he gets out and I spike him with a headshot. He thenstaggers back ready to fall when a semi truck rams his ass straight forward. That was perfectly done! #moviemoment
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Fri Sep 20, 2013 9:23 am

If theres one thing I hate just as much if not more(at times) than trevor its the fucking cops. I  cant even kill more than one person(or hit) without gettin a 1 star which takes way too fucking long to run out. And once you get to 3 stars the cops start getting stupid. Ive been trying to get rid of them for a while now but they keep fucking crashing in to me kamikaze style. Its so dumb they are literally flipping their own cars over and all the pigs inside fall out just trying to ram me. Im being thrown around like a rag doll from one road to another bumper car status. There are no alleys out in the country but apparently theyre holding super mutant cops underground just waiting for me to get 3 stars. Ridiculous
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Fri Sep 20, 2013 9:36 am

FAAAAAAAAAAUKYESWTFBBQ!!!!!!!! somehow I managed to cross the river kill the first two cops across there take their vehicle dodge 5 kamikaze cops in the uphill ridge that spins your vehicle around quite often(unless you have offroad) then I turned around by the bridge, endured through multiple freeway thugcops and a heli all the while faking like I was going to the ammunation store all the way to the north of the map but instead took to the mountains and I was incredibly lucky to find train tracks because that always means a nice tunnel to burrough away from(country road is straight path right into land sea and air mutantcops) so I take it and get away. In doing so I saw a train running straight my way but I had more than enough time to avoid it(and should any cops follow theyd have to get run over, which I dont doubt they would have suicidecops) It takes its sweet time too but I went through a few tunnels to run away. Fuck the police.

really feel I need that nwa song right now. Too bad theres no radio in the hulkcopcar
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Sep 20, 2013 10:11 am

Is there any hummer cops? I haven't seen any yet.

Also it seems pretty easy to get away to me, as long as you're off the roads they usually won't find you. Though I still agree that the wait for the stars to fade is too long, they should of at least kept the decreasing star system to get an idea of how much longer you have to wait.
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Fri Sep 20, 2013 10:30 am

Lone wrote:Is there any hummer cops? I haven't seen any yet.

Also it seems pretty easy to get away to me, as long as you're off the roads they usually won't find you. Though I still agree that the wait for the stars to fade is too long, they should of at least kept the decreasing star system to get an idea of how much longer you have to wait.
    Yes thats what the swat comes in.
    There was nothing but straightforward roads, I had to drive some ways before I stumbled upon the train tracks by accident.  Open areas or areas with alleys are easy.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Sep 20, 2013 2:09 pm

I just drive off into the mountains or the sidetrails or forests (that's the hardest place to escape though) or desert or whatever open areas are available or alleyways.
    Eri
    Eri
    Genin Ninja: Rookie

Post by Eri Fri Sep 20, 2013 2:18 pm

There easy to lose in the cit. I haven't tried in the country side yet.

I haven't seen much bikes in the game so far. Other then first hiest mission
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Fri Sep 20, 2013 2:56 pm

Lone wrote:I just drive off into the mountains or the sidetrails or forests (that's the hardest place to escape though) or desert or whatever open areas are available or alleyways.
    There wasnt any viable option I had just crossed the river on foot in time to take out one squad car and drive it past the others. The first area there were 4 cars and a heli. Ill show you the area when we're online,  no place to escape through besides the highway maneuver I did
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Fri Sep 20, 2013 3:01 pm

Eri wrote:There easy to lose in the cit. I haven't tried in the country side yet.

I haven't seen much bikes in the game so far. Other then first hiest mission
    You get a bike in the beginning for franklin. Wish we could transfer vehicles between F/M/T
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Fri Sep 20, 2013 3:29 pm

As exciting as gta online sounds(incredibly ambitious) im actually concerned about the combat given the gunplay has never been memorable in gta for me. It was boring in gta4 and I hope it isnt the same in V online. Thats actually a weak point in the series who can lock on the fastest. Gonna keep my expectations low so I can be pleasantly surprised like the story. 

Im hoping they pull a red dead redemption. Shooting was spot on, just like everything else in that game. If the shooting is nothing special for gta online either then we can always have our free for all brawls, only this time.....over skyscrapers.  And mountains. Mountains too.
    Eri
    Eri

Post by Eri Fri Sep 20, 2013 6:06 pm

yea i remember from lamar.

u think gameplay will differ from online and story?

i hope not.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Sep 20, 2013 6:37 pm

Jet wrote:
    Lone wrote:I just drive off into the mountains or the sidetrails or forests (that's the hardest place to escape though) or desert or whatever open areas are available or alleyways.
    There wasnt any viable option I had just crossed the river on foot in time to take out one squad car and drive it past the others. The first area there were 4 cars and a heli. Ill show you the area when we're online,  no place to escape through besides the highway maneuver I did
    oh ok

Jet wrote:As exciting as gta online sounds(incredibly ambitious) im actually concerned about the combat given the gunplay has never been memorable in gta for me. It was boring in gta4 and I hope it isnt the same in V online. Thats actually a weak point in the series who can lock on the fastest. Gonna keep my expectations low so I can be pleasantly surprised like the story. 

Im hoping they pull a red dead redemption. Shooting was spot on, just like everything else in that game. If the shooting is nothing special for gta online either then we can always have our free for all brawls, only this time.....over skyscrapers.  And mountains. Mountains too.
    Yeah, really hoping ranked isn't filled with quick targeting bullshit, it's not competitive if no one is actually aiming =/

Also there needs to be hardcore free roam, I hope theres enough people playing online.

I'm sure it will at least be fun to mess around in anyway, the world is big enough that you can avoid assholes if you need to. I've always wanted custom races and maps too.

I wonder what all the activities are. It'll be crazy if we can do all the stuff from single player online too, like golf, tennis, darts, triathlons, shooting ranges, and so on. If they can do for multi what they've already done for single we're set.
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Fri Sep 20, 2013 8:21 pm

Eri wrote:yea i remember from lamar.

u think gameplay will differ from online and story?

i hope not.
    I hope so, gunplay hasnt really been a focus for the series and its one of my least favorite things about gta
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Fri Sep 20, 2013 8:26 pm

Lone wrote:
    Jet wrote:
    oh ok

Jet wrote:As exciting as gta online sounds(incredibly ambitious) im actually concerned about the combat given the gunplay has never been memorable in gta for me. It was boring in gta4 and I hope it isnt the same in V online. Thats actually a weak point in the series who can lock on the fastest. Gonna keep my expectations low so I can be pleasantly surprised like the story. 

Yeah, really hoping ranked isn't filled with quick targeting bullshit, it's not competitive if no one is actually aiming =/

Also there needs to be hardcore free roam, I hope theres enough people playing online.

I'm sure it will at least be fun to mess around in anyway, the world is big enough that you can avoid assholes if you need to. I've always wanted custom races and maps too.

I wonder what all the activities are. It'll be crazy if we can do all the stuff from single player online too, like golf, tennis, darts, triathlons, shooting ranges, and so on. If they can do for multi what they've already done for single we're set.
    Yeah so long as we get everything non shooting related it should be fine lol. Still though I really wanna do heists and try other cool things. Wont really be a challenge if its trash. Rockstar use this time wisely!
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Sat Sep 21, 2013 4:34 am

Lone wrote:He's interesting.

I hate that they took away ZiT =/
    Well the song names are on the radio wheel now
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Sep 21, 2013 9:52 am

I liked having song titles texted to me so I could just look at my in-game texts and search the songs online. They have some share to Rockstar club thing now, but idk what that does.
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Sat Sep 21, 2013 10:27 am

I think it just emails you the info instead
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Sep 21, 2013 11:33 am

Nah it's on the club, no emails.
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Sat Sep 21, 2013 11:38 am

Well looks like youre gonna have to write down or memorize the names
    Jec
    Jec
    Academy Ninja: Genin Candidate
    Academy Ninja: Genin Candidate

Post by Jec Sat Sep 21, 2013 1:16 pm

STOP PLAYING! FUCK YOU ALL!!!!

Tired of all my friends sending me photos of them holding a copy of the game in their hands
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Sat Sep 21, 2013 3:01 pm

Haha shit dude ive played so much and still have so much left to do. At this rate ill be done with the story by next saturday at best
    Eri
    Eri

Post by Eri Sat Sep 21, 2013 3:07 pm

same but prob so much more then u jet. i did the torture mission. also anyone else get the new crib for franklin soooo niceee!

Does anyone know if there are any clubs in the game?
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Sat Sep 21, 2013 3:17 pm

Yeah I was wondering that too. I see a property named tq-qui-la-la-la so im hoping thats one. I had michael buy a bar, frankljn needs a club

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 7:52 am