Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Never Forget!

+8
Goldie
Sai
Chakramaster
Jet
KEKOLD
Eri
Jec
Link
12 posters

Naruto Faction Chat Thread #13 [Hardcore History]

Anonymous

Naruto Faction Chat Thread #13 [Hardcore History] - Page 18 Empty Re: Naruto Faction Chat Thread #13 [Hardcore History]

Post by Guest Thu Oct 31, 2013 11:06 pm

Jet wrote:Lone I dont see the amaon app store on google play
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/mas/get/android
    Chakramaster
    Chakramaster
    Chunin Ninja: Veteran

Naruto Faction Chat Thread #13 [Hardcore History] - Page 18 Empty Re: Naruto Faction Chat Thread #13 [Hardcore History]

Post by Chakramaster Thu Oct 31, 2013 11:12 pm

Eri wrote:chak how many hours u log into the game and how much u got left to do?
    almost 110hrs and I've beat the game....just training and gathering teams and leveling and such. Gotta get ready for regionals and the PWC sometime this year. Might as well start early
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Oct 31, 2013 11:18 pm

damn Chakra, game just came out 110 hours ago.
    Eri
    Eri
    Genin Ninja: Rookie

Post by Eri Thu Oct 31, 2013 11:18 pm

damnn niceee. u beat all the side missions?
    Eri
    Eri

Post by Eri Thu Oct 31, 2013 11:19 pm

how does regionals work?
    Chakramaster
    Chakramaster

Post by Chakramaster Thu Oct 31, 2013 11:36 pm

side missions and all yeah with
    Spoiler:

Regionals will be somewhere in places around the United States/Canada/UK etc. The official site will have a list once it comes around time. Regionals will have a Fall (ended on Oct 12), Winter (sometime around January), Spring (maybe April or may)? Then the last will be in June. July Nationals are held in Indianapolis in the US. World Championship will be in Washington D.C this year. It being so close I plan to go and participate in the last chance qualifier if I don't make it in regionals.
    Chakramaster
    Chakramaster

Post by Chakramaster Fri Nov 01, 2013 1:00 am

I was also challenged by one of the poke you-tubers earlier as well. Was one close battle too. Hope I can battle him again in the future
    JayJay1401
    JayJay1401
    Genin Ninja: Chunin Candidate

Post by JayJay1401 Fri Nov 01, 2013 2:20 am

Shit. My Pokemon didn't get here yet either... It's been about 3 weeks since I ordered it. *sigh* O well.

I been playing Final Fantasy 7 recently. I got all these games on my vita and mostly play PS1 classics lolol (Now that I got internet I might work on my plat for LBPV idk yet...

on another note anyone got any good anime to download.. imma need ALOT of shit for when I take my flight back home and on my way back to Japan (14 hour flights for both of them) so imma need to be thoroughly entertained. I already got attack of the titans. I would prefer a long series I love slice of life but action is good also. (speaking of which I have to catch up in One Piece I might just download the recent episodes I haven't seen yet... hmmm)
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Location : Lend me the Power to bring about the World Restoration!!!

Post by Jet Fri Nov 01, 2013 2:33 am

Chakramaster wrote:side missions and all yeah with
    Spoiler:

Regionals will be somewhere in places around the United States/Canada/UK etc.  The official site will have a list once it comes around time.  Regionals will have a Fall (ended on Oct 12), Winter (sometime around January), Spring (maybe April or may)?  Then the last will be in June.  July Nationals are held in Indianapolis in the US.  World Championship will be in Washington D.C this year.  It being so close I plan to go and participate in the last chance qualifier if I don't make it in regionals.
    I always believed in u. U better wear an NF shirt and rep the faction. Also make sure to show off all your badges ans watch out for richie

JayJay1401 wrote:Shit. My Pokemon didn't get here yet either... It's been about 3 weeks since I ordered it. *sigh* O well.

I been playing Final Fantasy 7 recently. I got all these games on my vita and mostly play PS1 classics lolol (Now that I got internet I might work on my plat for LBPV idk yet...

on another note anyone got any good anime to download.. imma need ALOT of shit for when I take my flight back home and on my way back to Japan (14 hour flights for both of them) so imma need to be thoroughly entertained. I already got attack of the titans. I would prefer a long series I love slice of life but action is good also. (speaking of which I have to catch up in One Piece I might just download the recent episodes I haven't seen yet... hmmm)
    HXH
    JayJay1401
    JayJay1401

Post by JayJay1401 Fri Nov 01, 2013 4:22 am

^Is the series done yet or is it still ongoing... I can start it but I personally want shit I can finish... whatever I won't finish on the flight I can save for when I go underway whenever that may be.
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Fri Nov 01, 2013 4:30 am

Looks like blesz locked the forum unless you signed up
    http://blesz.proboards.com/index.cgi

we were so young....the pain
    JayJay1401
    JayJay1401

Post by JayJay1401 Fri Nov 01, 2013 4:48 am

Jet wrote:
    Looks like blesz locked the forum unless you signed up
    http://blesz.proboards.com/index.cgi

we were so young....the pain
    Any reason why Blesz is still a factor... That story is long gone and done with. I personally couldn't care what blesz be doing with his time these days... he is pretty gay for making a anime faction idk. I think the actual anime faction is probably still doing good but I honestly don't know I haven't been there in awhile... *hmm*
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Nov 01, 2013 5:35 am

Well the real anime faction is doing much better than blesz's, but not really very good compared to how it used to be. The only faction that did as well as or better than it used to was square alliance, and that was till they stopped paying for their website. Pretty sad.
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Fri Nov 01, 2013 5:49 am

Square alliance had lots of trouble you can see from their steam group comment section, the main dude just left

as for the blesz site that shit is from 07, it isnt anything recen jj. Last post before the one I made was early 08
    JayJay1401
    JayJay1401

Post by JayJay1401 Fri Nov 01, 2013 6:50 am

Ah well then... That's assuming he even goes there anymore... It's a friday night and I'm not doing anything... for some reason I can't play LBPV for a long time... maybe just a level or 2 at a time... I think I only liked the first LBP story (like playing the levels in the story not the story itself)... idk 2 and this one just bores me for some reason... meh oh well back to watching LOK I'm just gonna finish the first season I most likely will start the second season but I don't wanna LOL
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Fri Nov 01, 2013 6:56 am

JayJay1401 wrote:Ah well then... That's assuming he even goes there anymore...
    he....doesnt....which is why I said the last post before mine was in 08...
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:04 pm

http://bit.ly/18Lsz5h

Contest for a chance at a free PS4 or Xbone.
    FullmetalHeart
    FullmetalHeart

Post by FullmetalHeart Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:24 pm

Eri wrote:i pre order zelda 3ds
    nice. I will preorder mine next week.

Last edited by KonohamaruHeaven on Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
    FullmetalHeart
    FullmetalHeart

Post by FullmetalHeart Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:24 pm

So Jet wut?
    Sai
    Sai
    Anbu
    Anbu

Post by Sai Sat Nov 02, 2013 12:07 am

JayJay1401 wrote:on another note anyone got any good anime to download.. imma need ALOT of shit for when I take my flight back home and on my way back to Japan (14 hour flights for both of them) so imma need to be thoroughly entertained. I already got attack of the titans. I would prefer a long series I love slice of life but action is good also. (speaking of which I have to catch up in One Piece I might just download the recent episodes I haven't seen yet... hmmm)
    I got you. My list has grown intensively, I think I should have at least a few things you would like.
    JayJay1401
    JayJay1401

Post by JayJay1401 Sat Nov 02, 2013 8:34 am

You bolded the part that says good anime I better not be getting a repeat of goddamn boogiepop phantom... I still don't understand that shit... speaking of which I should rewatch that shit and see if it magically gotten better
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Nov 02, 2013 9:16 am

Nah, u gotta be 4,000 years old like D to be into that shit.
    Sai
    Sai
    Anbu
    Anbu

Post by Sai Sat Nov 02, 2013 11:31 am

JayJay1401 wrote:You bolded the part that says good anime I better not be getting a repeat of goddamn boogiepop phantom... I still don't understand that shit... speaking of which I should rewatch that shit and see if it magically gotten better
    Haha, Nah now I know how to steer clear of it.

You said you wanted Slice of Life correct? Haibane Renmei is one of my favorites. And it's not vague like Boogiepop Phantom was.
    Eri
    Eri

Post by Eri Sat Nov 02, 2013 1:15 pm

welcome to the nhk!

that and bakuman favorite slice of life
    Link
    Academy Ninja: Genin Candidate
    Academy Ninja: Genin Candidate

Post by Link Sat Nov 02, 2013 6:13 pm

Chakramaster wrote:soothe bell helps it grow more friendly right?

-Massasges
    -Berry Juice
    -Battling with it

all help it to grow more friendly

If it over levels there's a move re-learner in the game too so you can reteach it moves it missed learning or you didn't teach it or those it learned before and forgot

I'll still look for it later after I'm done ditto farming....(as long as I remember before sleeping)

EDIT:  add another to my shiny pokemon list (Dunsparce)
    say what? I wouldn't have traded my umbreon if I knew I could have him re-learn dark moves with that guy, I don't even know the guy lol

and don't worry chak, work has got the best off of me these days, I hardly get to play anything lately

Hello every body, just a quick shout out, WORK IS A BITCH!
    enjoy your school days guys

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 9:29 am