Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Never Forget!

5 posters

Show Discussions [Tv, Tv Tv, Tv, Sports, Sports, Sports, Call of duty, Dog Edition]

Eri
    Eri
    Genin Ninja: Rookie

Show Discussions [Tv, Tv Tv, Tv, Sports, Sports, Sports, Call of duty, Dog Edition] - Page 21 Empty Re: Show Discussions [Tv, Tv Tv, Tv, Sports, Sports, Sports, Call of duty, Dog Edition]

Post by Eri Sat Oct 11, 2014 8:48 am

Jec wrote:Show Discussions [Tv, Tv Tv, Tv, Sports, Sports, Sports, Call of duty, Dog Edition] - Page 21 H6E72BB1F

Good to see Aang didn't loose his good humor when he got older.

that was good lol.

--

Spoiler:
    Eri
    Eri

Show Discussions [Tv, Tv Tv, Tv, Sports, Sports, Sports, Call of duty, Dog Edition] - Page 21 Empty Re: Show Discussions [Tv, Tv Tv, Tv, Sports, Sports, Sports, Call of duty, Dog Edition]

Post by Eri Sat Oct 11, 2014 9:23 am

Jec
    Jec
    Academy Ninja: Genin Candidate

Post by Jec Sat Oct 11, 2014 10:49 am

Spoiler:
    Eri
    Eri

Post by Eri Sat Oct 11, 2014 2:09 pm

Spoiler:
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Location : Lend me the Power to bring about the World Restoration!!!

Post by Jet Sat Oct 11, 2014 2:31 pm

Spoiler:
    Jec
    Jec

Post by Jec Sun Oct 12, 2014 11:38 am

I liked the first episode of the flash... fittingly, the pace is a bit fast
    Eri
    Eri

Post by Eri Sun Oct 12, 2014 12:40 pm

check out gotham jec. flash is garbage
    Jec
    Jec

Post by Jec Sun Oct 12, 2014 12:53 pm

I'll get to that one too.
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Sun Oct 12, 2014 2:17 pm

The walking garbage is back tn, followed by talking garbage and after that garbage book men. I know fullmetalgarbage(KG) is looking forward to that
    Eri
    Eri

Post by Eri Sun Oct 12, 2014 3:04 pm

supernatural. get on it kids.
    Jec
    Jec

Post by Jec Tue Oct 14, 2014 8:31 am

have to bring myself to watch Gotham... keep forgetting.
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Tue Oct 14, 2014 9:35 pm

Needs more ben affleck.

Lol legends season finale the plot involved corporate mercs finding sadam husseins WMDs wow smh...
    Jec
    Jec

Post by Jec Thu Oct 16, 2014 8:53 am

Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Thu Oct 16, 2014 10:52 am

Not gonna convince anyone to give up religion. But buy his t-shirt.
    Jec
    Jec

Post by Jec Fri Oct 17, 2014 4:01 pm

We gonna have a Bolin vs Mako this season
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Fri Oct 17, 2014 4:41 pm

Watched episode 3 and have finally caught up. You gonna regret this!
    ---
    Kuvira the great divider. What a cunt.

And wow toph is alive too? So she just sat out the multiple end of the world scenarios that have transpired.....thats incredibly lame. Really lowers the impact of past battles for me. Hope the last threat will be huge. Maybe the war theory is gonna come true.
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Fri Oct 17, 2014 9:06 pm

Bill should wear darker suits more often. Black and red are such a good combination
    Jec
    Jec

Post by Jec Fri Oct 17, 2014 9:26 pm

#teamkuvira
    Jec
    Jec

Post by Jec Fri Oct 17, 2014 9:40 pm

Leaked image of Korra vs Kuvira

Show Discussions [Tv, Tv Tv, Tv, Sports, Sports, Sports, Call of duty, Dog Edition] - Page 21 Tumblr_inline_ndkzl6Tdiz1qdx73o
    Jec
    Jec

Post by Jec Sat Oct 18, 2014 9:06 am

Oh god... again with the cowards refusing to paint Islam like it is...

Like theamazingatheist said, if you are not for killing apostates, then you are not taking your religion seriously...
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Sat Oct 18, 2014 11:36 am

Show Discussions [Tv, Tv Tv, Tv, Sports, Sports, Sports, Call of duty, Dog Edition] - Page 21 Civiliansindividuals

Show Discussions [Tv, Tv Tv, Tv, Sports, Sports, Sports, Call of duty, Dog Edition] - Page 21 Civiliansmilitary
    Eri
    Eri

Post by Eri Sat Oct 18, 2014 12:37 pm

i know quite a few muslims even have a cousin who is muslim and i asked if he changed would his friends hate him and he said noo. i think he said they were really cool and chill. the reason i dont really fully support what those guys were saying is cuz i truly believe that media is trying to diminish all religions.

Jec
    Jec

Post by Jec Sat Oct 18, 2014 12:41 pm

*annoyed groan*

That's the thing you don't understand what Bill, Harris and theamazingatheist mean... It's not bashing the muslim people but the ideals of islam... If a muslim is indeed against killing apostates, against fgm, against the oppression of women, then he is not truly following the ideals of Islam (The idea, the religion).
    Chakramaster
    Chakramaster
    Chunin Ninja: Veteran
    Chunin Ninja: Veteran

Post by Chakramaster Sat Oct 18, 2014 1:13 pm

I've got 2 professors at my college that are Muslim and follow the religion and everything with it. They don't do all these things you hear the media talking about or showing. They do everything involved with it they learned as they grew up. In my History class as we were learning about it my instructor invited them both in to talk more about it. I haven't had any of their classes since all this came up in the media so I can't say their thoughts about what's going on today.
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Sat Oct 18, 2014 2:15 pm

I believe karnage was a muslim wasnt he? I remember him saying he stopped the practice as well. Curious as to his take on this. Anyway....Harris's point is that personal anecdotes are the minority. So he says the majority of muslims in the world believe in sharia law, people who believe in islam all follow the belief that one must die for leaving the religion, be stoned for insulting muhammad, etc. If they do not he believes they arent muslim or rather arent following the religion in truth/seriously. The reason is because islam hasnt been edited like other religion has been. Correct me if im wrong but new testament/old testament type deal. Since islam doesnt have what equates to a new testament hes saying its essentially a fundamentalist religion. One that hasnt had the bad parts written away.

Now with that said I dont see how he hopes to solve the problem he identifies the way hes going about it. Theres a few quotes of his out there, that if you look make him sound like quite the bigot imo. If you post them though his followers immediately attack you in the name of irreligious zeal. From what ive seen on twitter its not pretty at all, the sam harris side is quite fanatical in their absolute defense of him themselves. Not only the Oreileys of the world but confrontational liberals as well. While Im glad for the fact that atheism was defended beautifully by the likes of him and hitchens(their debates on religion were progressive in showing people can be atheists/not believe too. This in a country where a majority would never consider voting for a non religious president, which is a hollow shame) the Middle East is a much bigger thicker door that militant atheism cant hope to open, at least not the way the former has previously done so. Theres webs within webs, consequences behind actions, and spin within complexity. Im sure Harris undrrstands this but he oversimplifies what is really a bigger issue than just words written on a text.

I also dont agree with Sam Harris because I believe he dresses up neocon militarism and nationalism(the latter whther intended or not) behind the cloak of intellectualism and rational atheism.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:24 pm