Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Never Forget!

5 posters

Show Discussions [Tv, Tv Tv, Tv, Sports, Sports, Sports, Call of duty, Dog Edition]

Eri
    Eri
    Genin Ninja: Rookie

Show Discussions [Tv, Tv Tv, Tv, Sports, Sports, Sports, Call of duty, Dog Edition] - Page 26 Empty Re: Show Discussions [Tv, Tv Tv, Tv, Sports, Sports, Sports, Call of duty, Dog Edition]

Post by Eri Wed Oct 29, 2014 8:18 pm

Whats it bout?

Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Location : Lend me the Power to bring about the World Restoration!!!

Show Discussions [Tv, Tv Tv, Tv, Sports, Sports, Sports, Call of duty, Dog Edition] - Page 26 Empty Re: Show Discussions [Tv, Tv Tv, Tv, Sports, Sports, Sports, Call of duty, Dog Edition]

Post by Jet Wed Oct 29, 2014 8:29 pm

In the year 2075, mankind has reached a point where journeying between Earth, the moon and the space stations is part of daily life. However, the progression of technology in space has also resulted in the problem of the space debris, which can cause excessive and even catastrophic damage to spacecrafts and equipment. This is the story of Technora's Debris Collecting section, its EVA worker, Hachirota "Hachimaki" Hoshino, and the newcomer to the group, Ai Tanabe.
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Thu Oct 30, 2014 10:15 pm

Jet wrote:Wooooooow....boardwalk empire ends today?!?! Wtf....how....it usually lasts 12-13 episodes not 8. I just watched last weeks episode and saw the previews of tonight series finale. I thought I misread that. Didnt even last til november like it usually does.

I know they needed to end the series(not sure what exactly the problem was) but man that was incredibly rushed. Ill watch the final episode but man the deaths have been so underwhelming.
    Such a rushed and uninspired ending.
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Fri Oct 31, 2014 3:26 pm

what a great episode of korra. I really cant believe bolin didnt notice hitler kuvira was evil. Looks like that mako fight aint gonna happen now that he left her side
    Jec
    Jec
    Academy Ninja: Genin Candidate

Post by Jec Fri Oct 31, 2014 3:53 pm

shame, wanted lightining vs lava
    Jec
    Jec

Post by Jec Fri Oct 31, 2014 8:06 pm

Ahhh Kuvira, you silve tongued goddess
    KEKOLD
    KEKOLD

Post by KEKOLD Fri Oct 31, 2014 8:23 pm

Jec wrote:shame, wanted lightining vs lava

Yeah I was expecting the same thing. I'm actually happy to see what Julie or juyse can do. They're giving her more screen time. Hopefully it continues like this and we see how valuable she is for the good guys.

Jec wrote:Ahhh Kuvira, you silve tongued goddess

She's great because she stand for everything that all the past villans where against for.
    Jec
    Jec

Post by Jec Fri Oct 31, 2014 8:38 pm

*Zhu Li

And yeah, Kuvira's the other extreme from Zaheer.
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Fri Oct 31, 2014 8:56 pm

An absolutist. No in between. No compromise.
    Jec
    Jec

Post by Jec Fri Oct 31, 2014 9:22 pm

show some respect to the empress

Show Discussions [Tv, Tv Tv, Tv, Sports, Sports, Sports, Call of duty, Dog Edition] - Page 26 Tumblr_neba3hOAWh1s0aktyo1_500
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Fri Oct 31, 2014 9:59 pm

Soeviiiiil!~~~~~~
    Jec
    Jec

Post by Jec Sat Nov 01, 2014 8:42 am

Kinda felt bad for the Muslim girl on Bill's show. She got destroyed...
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Sat Nov 01, 2014 2:17 pm

Reminded me of when she was last on msnbc and almost cried. Poor rula....I suspect she had a
    Good point to make but she couldnt do it. That in depth conversation she wants to have about muslims isnt gonna happen on bills show...
    Jec
    Jec

Post by Jec Sat Nov 01, 2014 2:51 pm

Too bad that rant took so much out of the show, I felt hardly anything was discussed.
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Sat Nov 01, 2014 2:54 pm

Bill shouldve saved that topic for new rules.
    Eri
    Eri

Post by Eri Sun Nov 02, 2014 10:48 pm

supernatural season 9 doe.
    Chakramaster
    Chakramaster
    Chunin Ninja: Veteran
    Chunin Ninja: Veteran

Post by Chakramaster Mon Nov 03, 2014 7:44 am

Awesome Eri! Keep at it; S9 is pretty awesome.

New episode: S10 04 is tmr
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Mon Nov 03, 2014 4:45 pm

Regolith is sharp...
    Jec
    Jec

Post by Jec Mon Nov 03, 2014 5:51 pm

Anyone remember Xmen Evolution? Gawd i loved that show. Good thing the whole series is up on Marvel's youtube page for free Very Happy
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Mon Nov 03, 2014 5:58 pm

Yeah I remember watching it on saturday mornings back when fox aired cartoons. Scott and his brother going suoer sayian 5 on the moon or ss. One reason I was confused with the xmen first class: dude would be older than scott his older bro on the show, im guessing they retconned it
    Eri
    Eri

Post by Eri Mon Nov 03, 2014 6:09 pm

is that when there all skinny?
    Jec
    Jec

Post by Jec Mon Nov 03, 2014 7:27 pm

hmm yeah...
    Eri
    Eri

Post by Eri Mon Nov 03, 2014 7:59 pm

that one was meh its all about

Jec
    Jec

Post by Jec Mon Nov 03, 2014 8:12 pm

I enjoyed both.
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Mon Nov 03, 2014 8:31 pm

Kuviras child will be the reincarnation of Vaatu calling it now.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 8:07 pm