Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Never Forget!

5 posters

Naruto Shippudden Ultimate Ninja Storm Revolutuion Thread [Akatsuki Doe]

Eri
    Eri
    Genin Ninja: Rookie

Naruto Shippudden Ultimate Ninja Storm Revolutuion Thread [Akatsuki Doe] Empty Naruto Shippudden Ultimate Ninja Storm Revolutuion Thread [Akatsuki Doe]

Post by Eri Tue Sep 16, 2014 9:44 pm

Game pre good. I wish it covered the story though. I want to do the cool missions like in storm 3 where hiruzen jumps from rooftops fighting kyuubi.
    Chakramaster
    Chakramaster
    Chunin Ninja: Veteran

Naruto Shippudden Ultimate Ninja Storm Revolutuion Thread [Akatsuki Doe] Empty Re: Naruto Shippudden Ultimate Ninja Storm Revolutuion Thread [Akatsuki Doe]

Post by Chakramaster Tue Sep 16, 2014 11:50 pm

Game is good so far. Enjoyed every minute of it. Already completed Mecha Naruto story and the first anime story. I'm still just disappointed in the limited number of team ultimate jutsu combos. There's much less of those than I thought there would be.
    Jec
    Jec
    Academy Ninja: Genin Candidate

Naruto Shippudden Ultimate Ninja Storm Revolutuion Thread [Akatsuki Doe] Empty Re: Naruto Shippudden Ultimate Ninja Storm Revolutuion Thread [Akatsuki Doe]

Post by Jec Wed Sep 17, 2014 5:32 am

I don't get it... It's only the tournament and the 3 ninja escapades? This series is becoming the call.of duty of fighting games
    Eri
    Eri

Post by Eri Wed Sep 17, 2014 5:54 am

Yea but the tournament is the story mode. U travel around the island trying to earn support characters items etc. Then you gotta make your way up to the s rank devision.

I hope theirs normal battles thou. The new combat system is pretty good but u cant use ultimate jutsus...
    Jec
    Jec

Post by Jec Wed Sep 17, 2014 6:45 am

If that's true... then the game sucks... Aside from a few new characters there really isn't anything new in the game. i can't believe they didn't update Tobirama's jutsu....
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Location : Lend me the Power to bring about the World Restoration!!!

Post by Jet Wed Sep 17, 2014 7:14 am

I had a bad feeling when I saw there was a coin collecting mode...
    Eri
    Eri

Post by Eri Wed Sep 17, 2014 9:30 pm

mecha naruto story is shaping up. but so far not very impressed. i might get storm 3 for the story.
    Jec
    Jec

Post by Jec Wed Sep 17, 2014 9:41 pm

Its the same crap....
    Eri
    Eri

Post by Eri Wed Sep 17, 2014 9:48 pm

Not the story. I wanna play the canon story. Revolution is not canon...
    Chakramaster
    Chakramaster

Post by Chakramaster Wed Sep 17, 2014 10:53 pm

Not even 3 follows the exact story though. It's closer than Rev, but still not completely accurate and to the manga standard
    Eri
    Eri

Post by Eri Thu Sep 18, 2014 6:02 am

serious eh? ...hmmmm

chak is world tournament all 4 v all? will it ever go back to its traditional battle system? i assume your much farther then me.
    Jec
    Jec

Post by Jec Thu Sep 18, 2014 7:50 am

I just finished C Rank or tier or whatever... looks like all ranks are gonna be the same.
    Chakramaster
    Chakramaster

Post by Chakramaster Thu Sep 18, 2014 9:25 am

Yeah so far I'm only in B rank. The battles for the tournament seem the same other than some new rules added each time.
    Eri
    Eri

Post by Eri Thu Sep 18, 2014 8:29 pm

didnt know you had it jec.

who are you guys playing the tournament with? i went with naruto althought i really wanted to play neji.
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Location : Lend me the Power to bring about the World Restoration!!!

Post by Jet Thu Sep 18, 2014 8:34 pm

The Sage
    Jec
    Jec

Post by Jec Thu Sep 18, 2014 9:05 pm

I played first round with Minato, second with Tobirama
    Eri
    Eri

Post by Eri Fri Sep 19, 2014 12:19 pm

Dont u have to restart when u change characters?
    Chakramaster
    Chakramaster

Post by Chakramaster Fri Sep 19, 2014 12:36 pm

A rank, not the whole story. You get to choose a character each time you start a rank. After completing a rank you load back into first reaching the island and can choose any character you've unlocked thoughout the story.
    Eri
    Eri

Post by Eri Sat Sep 20, 2014 4:12 pm

yeeyea. im on c rank and have beaten mecha naruto story.

im just happy we can still fight the traditional way. ive chosen haku for c rank. he's good i like the way he plays. i also like the network clones, havent lost to one yet.

is it possible to use specials in 4 v all?
    Chakramaster
    Chakramaster

Post by Chakramaster Sun Sep 21, 2014 2:02 am

So who is ready to have a few matches online? I've already unlocked everyone, excluding maybe a few skins.
    Eri
    Eri

Post by Eri Sun Sep 21, 2014 9:35 am

Unless jec has it for ps3...im the only other candidate. I haven unlocked everyone but im up for a match
    Chakramaster
    Chakramaster

Post by Chakramaster Sun Sep 21, 2014 11:17 am

when you wanna battle? just text me or something and I'll get it set up
    Jec
    Jec

Post by Jec Sun Sep 21, 2014 11:51 am

I'm very disappointed with Tobirama Mad
    Eri
    Eri

Post by Eri Sun Sep 21, 2014 4:04 pm

The kages have a sweet team jutsu.

Whats wrong with tobirama
    Eri
    Eri

Post by Eri Sun Sep 21, 2014 4:54 pm

Naruto: B rank, the way of the samurai !

mifune's turn

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:17 am