Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Never Forget!

+14
Iri
Rebel Leader
Purple Gorilla
Jec
Sai
FullmetalHeart
Goldie
Eri
JayJay1401
KEKOLD
Link
Chakramaster
Cyan
Jet
18 posters

Naruto Faction Chat #3 [The End]

Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Location : Lend me the Power to bring about the World Restoration!!!

Naruto Faction Chat #3 [The End]  - Page 12 Empty Re: Naruto Faction Chat #3 [The End]

Post by Jet Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:44 am

-Link wrote:
    Jec wrote:
    -Link wrote:
    Jec wrote:I played the first five chapters of Uncharted.

Awesome that they made a good representation of the old part of Cartagena, Colombia...

Sadly they gave the museum guard a mexican accent....
    Accents on the street were accurate though.
    why do you post Uncharted when you are clearly referring to Uncharted 3 I guess, also, did you just forget how to F*ckin spoiler tag?, bro!!

sorry, I thought I was the only one that hadn't played U3 yet
    obviously I haven't either
    Im ordering it tonight. $20 on amazn
    Chakramaster
    Chakramaster
    Chunin Ninja: Veteran

Naruto Faction Chat #3 [The End]  - Page 12 Empty Re: Naruto Faction Chat #3 [The End]

Post by Chakramaster Sat Sep 22, 2012 12:05 pm

Jet wrote:
    -Link wrote:
    Jec wrote:
    -Link wrote:
    Jec wrote:I played the first five chapters of Uncharted.

Awesome that they made a good representation of the old part of Cartagena, Colombia...

Sadly they gave the museum guard a mexican accent....
    Accents on the street were accurate though.
    why do you post Uncharted when you are clearly referring to Uncharted 3 I guess, also, did you just forget how to F*ckin spoiler tag?, bro!!

sorry, I thought I was the only one that hadn't played U3 yet
    obviously I haven't either
    Im ordering it tonight. $20 on amazn

give me $20, give me $20, lol how did that song become so popular lately?...oh yea

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xnKzwqNbJs8

Last edited by Chakramaster on Sat Sep 22, 2012 1:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Jec
    Jec
    Academy Ninja: Genin Candidate

Post by Jec Sat Sep 22, 2012 12:37 pm

Jet wrote:Jec spoiled something else for me... I think the ACR ending. Hes a monster.

lol, don't remember that one...
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Sat Sep 22, 2012 12:48 pm

It was in the avatar faction. Never Forget.
    Cyan
    Cyan

Post by Cyan Sat Sep 22, 2012 3:29 pm

yeah i remember he did
    Cyan
    Cyan

Post by Cyan Sat Sep 22, 2012 3:31 pm

oh and i actually saw chakra on psn the other day. he was playing RE6 demo. he downloaded that rather than one of the many full games we have on the shared account. i dont get it
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Sep 22, 2012 3:56 pm

Cyan wrote:oh and i actually saw chakra on psn the other day. he was playing RE6 demo. he downloaded that rather than one of the many full games we have on the shared account. i dont get it
    Naruto Faction Chat #3 [The End]  - Page 12 677068362
    Cyan
    Cyan

Post by Cyan Sat Sep 22, 2012 4:23 pm

he hates us. im currently watching BB season 5 thanks to KH

also i got fairly bored of playing borderlands by meself although ive only played a little of the dlc claptrap so if any of you guys wanna play some multi on any of the dlcs that would be kewl
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Sep 22, 2012 5:58 pm

Yea, fuck claptrap.
    KEKOLD
    KEKOLD

Post by KEKOLD Sat Sep 22, 2012 6:03 pm

Cyan wrote:he hates us. im currently watching BB season 5 thanks to KH

also i got fairly bored of playing borderlands by meself although ive only played a little of the dlc claptrap so if any of you guys wanna play some multi on any of the dlcs that would be kewl

Then do something... what about a Yob like your spiks call it.
    Chakramaster
    Chakramaster

Post by Chakramaster Sat Sep 22, 2012 7:55 pm

apparently everyone hates me then. seeing as no one seems to remember the biggest point there. no BIGGER hdd no room for BIGGER games. I even said that in a message back to you. That demo is a small file. Now if you guys are wanting to play any games with smaller files than R&C then let me know. If my PS3 has room i'll get it...but I've heard of nothing else. Should start talking about what to play with me maybe that'll help sort out these problems :<_<:
    Jec
    Jec

Post by Jec Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:51 pm

does anyone know why my PS3's wifi suddenly stopped working?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:59 pm

Chakramaster wrote:

apparently everyone hates me then. seeing as no one seems to remember the biggest point there. no BIGGER hdd no room for BIGGER games. I even said that in a message back to you. That demo is a small file. Now if you guys are wanting to play any games with smaller files than R&C then let me know. If my PS3 has room i'll get it...but I've heard of nothing else. Should start talking about what to play with me maybe that'll help sort out these problems :<_<:
    Wow...

Jec wrote:does anyone know why my PS3's wifi suddenly stopped working?
    Too much dust.
    Jec
    Jec

Post by Jec Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:01 pm

It broke from not being used... Better keep it in the box.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:05 pm

New Infection mode in Halo 4 looks amazing.

Also those mechs look sick, you got MGS in my Halo! Super Happy!
    FullmetalHeart
    FullmetalHeart
    Genin Ninja: Chunin Candidate

Post by FullmetalHeart Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:23 pm

Lone wrote:New Infection mode in Halo 4 looks amazing.

Also those mechs look sick, you got MGS in my Halo! Super Happy!
    link please
    FullmetalHeart
    FullmetalHeart

Post by FullmetalHeart Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:26 pm

=/ i hope they keep the old infection mode aswell
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:41 pm

Chakramaster
    Chakramaster

Post by Chakramaster Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:17 pm

Jec wrote:It broke from not being used... Better keep it in the box.

the one I had from 3 years ago that broke still works after not being used...it still has the disc reading problem is all.

check power cords to the connection itself. If you mean the disc reading problem then that's a sony issue. Really if you try and fix that it'l probably make the problem worse. Taking it apart it difficult...especially putting it back the exact same way. Mine still doesn't sound right after me and my brother worked on it a few months ago
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:52 pm

Ill play w/ u. Sometime during the week?
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:55 pm

Chakramaster wrote:

You still dont have an HDD? Did the lady steal your money? You could get 40-50 for a new xbox Im sure. Just about enough for a HDD.
    Goldie
    Goldie
    Genin Ninja: Adept
    Genin Ninja: Adept

Post by Goldie Sun Sep 23, 2012 12:24 am

Jet wrote:You still dont have an HDD? Did the lady steal your money? You could get 40-50 for a new xbox Im sure. Just about enough for a HDD.

Relax Jeto. The man just suffered a collapsed lung and is trying to sell his own possessions on ebay so he can play with you guys. I'm sure Chak is trying to do his best. I mean I don't know many people who would sell their own stuff just so they could buy a new hdd to play with his compadres. Just him having to sell his own stuff is a sign that money is tight for luxury items.

Hey Chak how big is borderlands? If you don't have anyone to play with I'll download it and me and you can get some coop in.
    Chakramaster
    Chakramaster

Post by Chakramaster Sun Sep 23, 2012 12:51 am

@Jet nah she didn't run with the money. She's been busy lately. May come into town later this week. She lives in Atlanta and is looking for a job so her schedule is tight sometimes too.

@D BL1 is a fairly large game and really more enjoyable with a good team of people. Especially with the dlc (excluding the claptrap dlc) 4th dlc was ok but just not as great as the others. If you jet line or anyone wants to play ill find some time to play next weekend as...finals coming this week and my oral surgery is coming Oct 1. So I'll have some downtime then as well.

Recovery is also taking longer with the flu =/ terrible how it came on me like this.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Sep 23, 2012 12:55 am

Oi, the youtube code is [youtube][/youtube]
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Sun Sep 23, 2012 1:40 am

DarkGeneral wrote:
    Jet wrote:You still dont have an HDD? Did the lady steal your money? You could get 40-50 for a new xbox Im sure. Just about enough for a HDD.

Relax Jeto. The man just suffered a collapsed lung and is trying to sell his own possessions on ebay so he can play with you guys. I'm sure Chak is trying to do his best. I mean I don't know many people who would sell their own stuff just so they could buy a new hdd to play with his compadres. Just him having to sell his own stuff is a sign that money is tight for luxury items.

Hey Chak how big is borderlands? If you don't have anyone to play with I'll download it and me and you can get some coop in.
    I am relaxed. Idk bout money being tight since hes buying a few games full price. Im saying the xbox alone should have been enough for a HDD

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 7:15 am