Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Never Forget!

+13
Sai
KEKOLD
Goldie
Shammon
FullmetalHeart
jkrulz777
Chakramaster
Jec
Cyan
Link
Jet
Falcone
Eri
17 posters

Naruto Faction Chat #4 [Ignite the Revolution edition]

Chakramaster
    Chakramaster
    Chunin Ninja: Veteran

Naruto Faction Chat #4 [Ignite the Revolution edition]  - Page 20 Empty Re: Naruto Faction Chat #4 [Ignite the Revolution edition]

Post by Chakramaster Fri Oct 26, 2012 10:26 pm

Jet wrote:
    Chakramaster wrote:Jec read back...I said there's been talk about it. I never said it was proven or a fact that it is fake. Just some lady has been investigating his SSN and has found it's not from the state/area he was born in. Just merly questioned the fact. Never once stated it was faked

Chakramaster wrote:Hate to bring this up, but its terrible how president BO doesn't care about Trump's $5 million charitable donation offer. BO isn't doing it......something really is messed up there...that or he's hiding something....

If you don't know what I'm on about he gave Obama an objective with a reward.
    Romney was told to release his tax records to the public by Obama himself. He did. He challenged Romney saying "Romney didn't pay taxes." He was proven wrong showing he paid low taxes, some of it even came from the fact he donated over $4 million to charities. BO came out and apologized later.

Now when Trump saw that, he challenged Obama to release his transcript and passport and if he does. He will donate $5 million to the charity of his choice. Kinda evil that President BO hasn't taken that offer up unless revealing it would show something he doesn't want the world to know. Hmmm

Btw I say BO istead of Obama sometimes out of disrespect. He really gets to me sometimes....yeah there's such a thing as privacy..but $5 million dollars to a charity of you're own choice...that's more than worth it to reveal a little personal info.

Not only this but they've just proved his SSN is fake, it doesn't match where he was born, which every SDN has a certain number telling what area you were born in. He's basically been catch sharing someone else's. man the things this nation is coming to......I'll probably wait to have my say on any of this...seeing as things like this continue happening. It gets old, but its gotta come out sometime....I guess
    Everything you've posted sounds like you actually believe this garbage. "this lady" must be really credible for you to spout conspiracy theories as fact without any evidence.

...you do realize I posted it never once stating that it is true. I only SAID it as it stands. Just as you said....a "conspiracy theory"
    Chakramaster
    Chakramaster

Naruto Faction Chat #4 [Ignite the Revolution edition]  - Page 20 Empty Re: Naruto Faction Chat #4 [Ignite the Revolution edition]

Post by Chakramaster Fri Oct 26, 2012 10:48 pm

Jet wrote:
    Chakramaster wrote:
    Lone wrote:First you say Obama lies too much, now you say you're seeing past the lies. What is this nonsense? How come you avoid all my Bush comments? Why do you not think any other President's birth certificate ever needed to be checked? Why don't you have any real justification for supporting Romney other then some abstract budget "plan" that no one knows about?

It's a very obvious racial thing, definitely not a logical or reasonable thing.

So by logic...thinking the plans of someone is better than another's is considered racist when spent time to look into both? Wow that's some good logic there.

That's nowhere even close to rasicm. Obama I can see is lying and planning to do the same thing over the next 4 years. Another 4 years of lies and broken promises. THAT'S why I choose not to follow him. Promises so much yet nothing on it happens. Believe me I've not seen one person come out a threaten the president like people have done to Romney.

What I mean by "seeing past the lies" is you have to know what the lies are and point them out and determine what is bad about them.

I do have more than just supporting Romney than just a simple "plan" just as snone else had reason for supporting one of the other candidates. Have I said them here? No. Reason? Exactly what's happening now. No matter what I say no one seems to take in the gist of it. Use that so called "logic" and its easy to see spending trillions isn't the way to fix anything when already trillions in deficit already and using our tax payments for million $ vacations. Yeah that's how you run things for sure.

It's why I don't speak of things not brought up yet. It causes to go further into a debate which really isn't necessary as I said yesterday was only talking about Trump. Really want to push t into another debate keep going idc. All I know is I can see facts and truthful ones at that. Nonsenseable rebuttals just make me laugh.
    Its racist when you dont hold your then candidate(McCain) by the same rule as your hate for Obama. I dont care that you dislike him, but you obviously would hate him regardless of what he did, hence Lone's comment. You might not be racist, but the majority of rhetoric against him is. Rhetoric that you agree with & support. The only debate going on here is between your mind & your ego trying to justify your unreasonable "logic."

I'll ask again what about Romney's plan do you like? Which about Obama do you dislike? Answer both as specific as possible.

onto answering this now

I'll start with the hate since it's easier to explain.

Dislike: Obama is doing nothing from what I've seen and heard but promising the "exact" same things he did last election. Which, none of them have even happened. I expect it'll be another 4 years of pure lies like that and once again nothing will happen. As well as us being taxed on things he will use for his families $1 million vacations and nothing more. Nothing he has stated has even been positive toward what needs to be done at all. Main thing...if Obama didn't spend trillions of dollars of money we do not have, he would stand a much better chance. Prices in taxes for the middle class people will just start jumping in prices

Like: Romney, while he's neither perfect nor the best candidate, he surely has a better plan towards what needs to be done. He has promised to at least balance the deficit (which a businessman can do). As JJ stated more money will also go toward military. Taxes will go down, maybe not much but still down...lower gas prices, which, we'd all love.

Sure in politics you can't go without seeing one politician lie...but for the elected politician to constantly lie and false accusations? The way I see it is he's once again BSing his way back to the seat just as Romney is having to do. Cause it's hard to beat a liar when they won't release anything on the matter. That's what these debtaes were set out to do, which only made it worse. I know where we both are though their usually always set on one party (Cali= Democrat/Georgia=Republican). Doesn't mean either or are forced to vote that party though. It's why we all have to pay that extra close attention to this facts and debates and look at what has happened the last 4 years. Cause knowing that you will have a good generalization of what the next 4 years would be like if the same guy is elected once more.

Another thing I hate about Obama is Biden....one complete disrespectful fool. Talking to a hero that helped on that thing in Benghazi and died trying to save others....talks to the man's father asking him about the size of his balls. Just gets me just how stupid one man can be...even the father thought that was disrespectful...that's just something I heard today so haven't looked much into this thing
    Jec
    Jec
    Academy Ninja: Genin Candidate

Post by Jec Fri Oct 26, 2012 10:53 pm

Chakramaster wrote:

Like: Romney, while he's neither perfect nor the best candidate, he surely has a better plan towards what needs to be done. He has promised to at least balance the deficit (which a businessman can do). As JJ stated more money will also go toward military. Taxes will go down, maybe not much but still down...lower gas prices, which, we'd all love.

And that plan is? How is the man that bankrupted so many damn business for his own gain supposed to know anything about balancing a budget? He might hold the title of a business man (Which he isn't), but his record show's he is horrible as an administrator.

What's his plan to lower gas prices? Beg the OPEC to lower them? The president doesn't have that much power over a market commodity as some Americans want to believe! That's the side effect of a market, where prices are settled to the dynamics of supply and demand! And maybe if the US would stop being such jackass warmongers they'd like you enough to produce enough barrels a day to lower prices.
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Location : Lend me the Power to bring about the World Restoration!!!

Post by Jet Fri Oct 26, 2012 10:59 pm

Hey Jec you should also watch Real Time w/ Bill Maher(everyone else too) This weeks episode was specially good. Elliot Spitzer is awesome
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Fri Oct 26, 2012 11:10 pm

Chakramaster wrote:
    Jet wrote:
    Chakramaster wrote:
    Lone wrote:First you say Obama lies too much, now you say you're seeing past the lies. What is this nonsense? How come you avoid all my Bush comments? Why do you not think any other President's birth certificate ever needed to be checked? Why don't you have any real justification for supporting Romney other then some abstract budget "plan" that no one knows about?

So by logic...thinking the plans of someone is better than another's is considered racist when spent time to look into both? Wow that's some good logic there.

That's nowhere even close to rasicm. Obama I can see is lying and planning to do the same thing over the next 4 years. Another 4 years of lies and broken promises. THAT'S why I choose not to follow him. Promises so much yet nothing on it happens. Believe me I've not seen one person come out a threaten the president like people have done to Romney.

What I mean by "seeing past the lies" is you have to know what the lies are and point them out and determine what is bad about them.

I do have more than just supporting Romney than just a simple "plan" just as snone else had reason for supporting one of the other candidates. Have I said them here? No. Reason? Exactly what's happening now. No matter what I say no one seems to take in the gist of it. Use that so called "logic" and its easy to see spending trillions isn't the way to fix anything when already trillions in deficit already and using our tax payments for million $ vacations. Yeah that's how you run things for sure.

It's why I don't speak of things not brought up yet. It causes to go further into a debate which really isn't necessary as I said yesterday was only talking about Trump. Really want to push t into another debate keep going idc. All I know is I can see facts and truthful ones at that. Nonsenseable rebuttals just make me laugh.
    Its racist when you dont hold your then candidate(McCain) by the same rule as your hate for Obama. I dont care that you dislike him, but you obviously would hate him regardless of what he did, hence Lone's comment. You might not be racist, but the majority of rhetoric against him is. Rhetoric that you agree with & support. The only debate going on here is between your mind & your ego trying to justify your unreasonable "logic."

I'll ask again what about Romney's plan do you like? Which about Obama do you dislike? Answer both as specific as possible.

onto answering this now

Dislike: Obama is doing nothing from what I've seen and heard but promising the "exact" same things he did last election. Which, none of them have even happened. I expect it'll be another 4 years of pure lies like that and once again nothing will happen. As well as us being taxed on things he will use for his families $1 million vacations and nothing more. Nothing he has stated has even been positive toward what needs to be done at all. Main thing...if Obama didn't spend trillions of dollars of money we do not have, he would stand a much better chance. Prices in taxes for the middle class people will just start jumping in prices

Sure in politics you can't go without seeing one politician lie...but for the elected politician to constantly lie and false accusations? The way I see it is he's once again BSing his way back to the seat just as Romney is having to do. Cause it's hard to beat a liar when they won't release anything on the matter. That's what these debtaes were set out to do, which only made it worse. I know where we both are though their usually always set on one party (Cali= Democrat/Georgia=Republican). Doesn't mean either or are forced to vote that party though. It's why we all have to pay that extra close attention to this facts and debates and look at what has happened the last 4 years. Cause knowing that you will have a good generalization of what the next 4 years would be like if the same guy is elected once more.

Another thing I hate about Obama is Biden....one complete disrespectful fool. Talking to a hero that helped on that thing in Benghazi and died trying to save others....talks to the man's father asking him about the size of his balls. Just gets me just how stupid one man can be...even the father thought that was disrespectful...that's just something I heard today so haven't looked much into this thing
    How the hell is this shit specific? What plans? What laws would Romney enact? Stop giving me your backwards ideology & answer the question.

Like many before me have said Obama isn't perfect but he's a hell of a lot better than the opposing candidate. In fact one of the biggest draw for me personally is what he wouldn't do. Think carefully about who Romney brings with him to office if he wins the house. We already have officials in department of science committees who dont believe in evolution or climate change. The chairman of the science committee believes doing nothing because "we can't change what god wills." You can damn sure bet Romney will put the extreme right in charge again & all the baggage that comes with it.

EDIT: Just respond to Jecs question. You obviously proven you voted without any knowledge of policy.

Last edited by Jet on Fri Oct 26, 2012 11:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
    FullmetalHeart
    FullmetalHeart
    Genin Ninja: Chunin Candidate

Post by FullmetalHeart Fri Oct 26, 2012 11:12 pm

and it begins again
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Fri Oct 26, 2012 11:14 pm

Bring up something else then KH. As I recall you were previously retelling the story of two Amish fellows in your store.
    FullmetalHeart
    FullmetalHeart

Post by FullmetalHeart Fri Oct 26, 2012 11:16 pm

Jet wrote:Bring up something else then KH. As I recall you were previously retelling the story of two Amish fellows in your store.
    Naruto Faction Chat #4 [Ignite the Revolution edition]  - Page 20 44401163 was at least 10. They were leaving st.jude hospital cause one of their kids is a cancer survivor.
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Fri Oct 26, 2012 11:18 pm

Jec wrote:
    Chakramaster wrote:

And that plan is? How is the man that bankrupted so many damn business for his own gain supposed to know anything about balancing a budget? He might hold the title of a business man (Which he isn't), but his record show's he is horrible as an administrator.

What's his plan to lower gas prices? Beg the OPEC to lower them? The president doesn't have that much power over a market commodity as some Americans want to believe! That's the side effect of a market, where prices are settled to the dynamics of supply and demand! And maybe if the US would stop being such jackass warmongers they'd like you enough to produce enough barrels a day to lower prices.
    Why do we still have bases overseas? In some places there hasnt been war for decades. Seems like our defense budget operates as if we were still in a time that demanded its current state.
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Fri Oct 26, 2012 11:20 pm

KonohamaruHeaven wrote:
    Jet wrote:Bring up something else then KH. As I recall you were previously retelling the story of two Amish fellows in your store.
    Naruto Faction Chat #4 [Ignite the Revolution edition]  - Page 20 44401163 was at least 10. They were leaving st.jude hospital cause one of their kids is a cancer survivor.
    Arent the Amish completely sworn off technology?
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Fri Oct 26, 2012 11:22 pm

Chakramaster wrote:
    Jet wrote:
    Chakramaster wrote:Jec read back...I said there's been talk about it. I never said it was proven or a fact that it is fake. Just some lady has been investigating his SSN and has found it's not from the state/area he was born in. Just merly questioned the fact. Never once stated it was faked

Chakramaster wrote:Hate to bring this up, but its terrible how president BO doesn't care about Trump's $5 million charitable donation offer. BO isn't doing it......something really is messed up there...that or he's hiding something....

If you don't know what I'm on about he gave Obama an objective with a reward.
    Romney was told to release his tax records to the public by Obama himself. He did. He challenged Romney saying "Romney didn't pay taxes." He was proven wrong showing he paid low taxes, some of it even came from the fact he donated over $4 million to charities. BO came out and apologized later.

Now when Trump saw that, he challenged Obama to release his transcript and passport and if he does. He will donate $5 million to the charity of his choice. Kinda evil that President BO hasn't taken that offer up unless revealing it would show something he doesn't want the world to know. Hmmm

Btw I say BO istead of Obama sometimes out of disrespect. He really gets to me sometimes....yeah there's such a thing as privacy..but $5 million dollars to a charity of you're own choice...that's more than worth it to reveal a little personal info.

Not only this but they've just proved his SSN is fake, it doesn't match where he was born, which every SDN has a certain number telling what area you were born in. He's basically been catch sharing someone else's. man the things this nation is coming to......I'll probably wait to have my say on any of this...seeing as things like this continue happening. It gets old, but its gotta come out sometime....I guess
    Everything you've posted sounds like you actually believe this garbage. "this lady" must be really credible for you to spout conspiracy theories as fact without any evidence.

...you do realize I posted it never once stating that it is true. I only SAID it as it stands. Just as you said....a "conspiracy theory"
    Thats a cheap cop out. Why even post it? At least stand by your bullshit.
    FullmetalHeart
    FullmetalHeart

Post by FullmetalHeart Fri Oct 26, 2012 11:24 pm

Jet wrote:
    KonohamaruHeaven wrote:
    thats what i thought.
    Jec
    Jec

Post by Jec Fri Oct 26, 2012 11:26 pm

KonohamaruHeaven wrote:
    Jet wrote:
    KonohamaruHeaven wrote:
    thats what i thought.

How do they react to black people?
    FullmetalHeart
    FullmetalHeart

Post by FullmetalHeart Fri Oct 26, 2012 11:31 pm

Jec wrote:
    KonohamaruHeaven wrote:
    Jet wrote:
    KonohamaruHeaven wrote:
    thats what i thought.

How do they react to black people?
    No problem at all. I sold one of them a baseball mit and they bought alot of other things from the other vendors.
    Chakramaster
    Chakramaster

Post by Chakramaster Fri Oct 26, 2012 11:37 pm

Jet wrote:
    Jec wrote:
    Chakramaster wrote:

Why do we still have bases overseas? In some places there hasnt been war for decades. Seems like our defense budget operates as if we were still in a time that demanded its current state.
    The only one I can explain is Japan's...because we are their only military force. We took their power to have a militaray away from them after WWII.
    Chakramaster
    Chakramaster

Post by Chakramaster Fri Oct 26, 2012 11:42 pm

KonohamaruHeaven wrote:and it begins again

Sorry KH, I left jet's question unanswered telling him I'd respond later. Class and being on mobile makes for a hard response. Especially when my phone works slow in my college, especially the science and technology building I'm in. In fact I'm pretty sure the computer instructor has something that blocks incoming and outgoing signals. Which is slowing my iPhone down emensely
    Chakramaster
    Chakramaster

Post by Chakramaster Fri Oct 26, 2012 11:53 pm

Jet wrote:
    Chakramaster wrote:
    Jet wrote:
    Chakramaster wrote:

onto answering this now

How the hell is this shit specific? What plans? What laws would Romney enact? Stop giving me your backwards ideology & answer the question.

Like many before me have said Obama isn't perfect but he's a hell of a lot better than the opposing candidate. In fact one of the biggest draw for me personally is what he wouldn't do. Think carefully about who Romney brings with him to office if he wins the house. We already have officials in department of science committees who dont believe in evolution or climate change. The chairman of the science committee believes doing nothing because "we can't change what god wills." You can damn sure bet Romney will put the extreme right in charge again & all the baggage that comes with it.

EDIT: Just respond to Jecs question. You obviously proven you voted without any knowledge of policy.

*sigh* it disappoints me you expect me to tell you guys things you could look up as well...but you guys seem to blind by the lies of one man. 4 years of disappointment and failed policies and promises of the same thing for the next 4 years is the worst and by far the most idiotic thing I've ever heard someone base logic on.

Tell me of Obama's plans every one of them he's revealed? Oh wait he hasn't said any yet that's right...just like someone your throwing aside without facts revealed yet. The bullshit coming from Obama is much worse than what Romney has stated. You expect "everything" to be revealed for a 4 year basis when that's impossible to say. Even your failed, yes failed, commander in chief has been in term he should know. You can't promise thing for a 4 year term and expect to stand by it as it showed over the last 4 years. Nothing but failures. Only good thing came was Bin Laden's death and that's....all. Nothing more nothing less really.

So tell me again all the "great" thing Pbama has planned that makes him better

Also I see it very differently. I've done more research and looking into who is right because I see facts not just come straight out after hearing a few things and say " oh he's evil! He lies!" From news on tv to articles in papers to the Internet. Which most people failed to have done. Talking with others etc and etc. you once again come out saying something without even thinking of what you've just said clearly proving you don't care. I've done more research than most people would into this. Go ahead and keep lying to yourself because I've been educated on this election than the average student today. Most would just follow the popular vote and be done. Start educating yourself on these facts as I've seen nothing of proof showing your right in this matter. But support who you will. I've seen the truth and that truth is Obama has failed and wants to try again with the same "failed" policies.
    Jec
    Jec

Post by Jec Sat Oct 27, 2012 12:02 am

HERE, you can read his economic and jobs plan... I wish Mitt would at least bother to make a PDF file as well.

Here are his other plans.

Once again Chakra, you THINK Obama has been a failure because he hasn't done "anything" that affects YOU directly. But go ask gay soldiers, people who had no access to healthcare, many students on scholarships, women who know have contraception as part of their health coverage, etc, go ask them if they believe Obama has failed policies...
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Sat Oct 27, 2012 12:30 am

You're hopeless Chakra. You're a perfect example of what Fox news can produce. It angers me so much because thats so sad. Its fine though, keep on being a puppet that only repeats what he's told without thinking for himself.
    Eri
    Eri
    Genin Ninja: Rookie
    Genin Ninja: Rookie

Post by Eri Sat Oct 27, 2012 1:06 am

Jet wrote:falcone picked up the books or?...

KK. Hope youll play w/ us next time

books. ggame of thrones right ?
    --

yea sorry im always caught up in my single player games Razz ill try to be more multilayer friendly
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Sat Oct 27, 2012 1:16 am

Yeah. Theyre pretty damn good
    Cyan
    Cyan

Post by Cyan Sat Oct 27, 2012 1:48 am

when we gonna play the heist Sad
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Oct 27, 2012 3:31 am

Uhhh, when u wanna play?

I still need to beat Green Bridge on Overkill without anyone getting traded.
    Cyan
    Cyan

Post by Cyan Sat Oct 27, 2012 4:15 am

im not sure i cant make any concrete plans atm but i should be on through out the day and specially at night on weekdays
    Link

Post by Link Sat Oct 27, 2012 5:08 am

Jet wrote:
    -Link wrote:
    Jet wrote:
    -Link wrote:
    Jet wrote:
    -Link wrote:
    Jet wrote:Calm yourself Azula
    I'm calm tho
    TLA is superior
    I rather CE
    and then the fire nation attacked...
    but then a Dragon scale fell to the floor and a silence invaded the land, the bones of the soldiers chilled when they saw the shape of the shadow emerging from the valley...
    dildos
    rusty ones

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 10:03 am