Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Never Forget!

+13
Sai
KEKOLD
Goldie
Shammon
FullmetalHeart
jkrulz777
Chakramaster
Jec
Cyan
Link
Jet
Falcone
Eri
17 posters

Naruto Faction Chat #4 [Ignite the Revolution edition]

JayJay1401
    JayJay1401
    Genin Ninja: Chunin Candidate

Naruto Faction Chat #4 [Ignite the Revolution edition]  - Page 22 Empty Re: Naruto Faction Chat #4 [Ignite the Revolution edition]

Post by JayJay1401 Sun Oct 28, 2012 3:58 pm

Eri wrote:
    JayJay1401 wrote:
    Eri wrote:my friends, i have completed yu yu hakusho anime. masterpiece.

Did u cry manly tears of awesomeness?

that ending was just too good, the most manly of tears were shed ..., it is truly a sad day the rain that were having now matches the feeling i carry Sad

and falcone i finsihed it , soo shit in the end

Shit if you want manly tears... well I guess tears in general might I suggest Clannad... that anime was fucking awesome (Well Clannad:After Story was however you still have to watch the original to enjoy After Story but yeye... damn good shit.
    Eri
    Eri
    Genin Ninja: Rookie

Naruto Faction Chat #4 [Ignite the Revolution edition]  - Page 22 Empty Re: Naruto Faction Chat #4 [Ignite the Revolution edition]

Post by Eri Sun Oct 28, 2012 4:07 pm

blue exorcist
    lupen the third
    cowboy bepo
    samurai champoloo
    clanned is now added to the list.

which should i watch first? if clanned is a short series ill watch that first if not ill prob put it on hold.

---

jj u able to make sigs where u are? if so wanna make me a yuyu hakusho sig? i would do it but my ps expired -_-...
    JayJay1401
    JayJay1401

Post by JayJay1401 Sun Oct 28, 2012 4:25 pm

I'm about to go to the GYM but yeye I can try something (renders are low and few for Yu Yu Hakusho so.... yea =/)

but yea when I get back I can try something... in the mean time be specfic you know how that works and etc etc
    Eri
    Eri

Post by Eri Sun Oct 28, 2012 4:31 pm

yessir ill supply renders and pics etc as well to make it easier.
    Eri
    Eri

Post by Eri Sun Oct 28, 2012 5:46 pm

Naruto Faction Chat #4 [Ignite the Revolution edition]  - Page 22 Yu_Yu_Hakusho

Naruto Faction Chat #4 [Ignite the Revolution edition]  - Page 22 Yuskarender

Naruto Faction Chat #4 [Ignite the Revolution edition]  - Page 22 Yuyu6
    last one as my dp! lol:P
    and no special request other then just have fun with this one

Last edited by Eri on Sun Oct 28, 2012 6:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Eri
    Eri

Post by Eri Sun Oct 28, 2012 5:51 pm

Naruto Faction Chat #4 [Ignite the Revolution edition]  - Page 22 287589-yusuke_and_keiko_wallpaper800_876192

this one is optional with u. i foudn it pretty cute.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Oct 28, 2012 8:01 pm

Jet wrote:So playing XCOM got me thinking. Do you guys think there is sentient alien life?
    Considering the massive amount of planets there are (many of which have similar conditions to Earth) there has to be other life out there. The odds that this planet is the only one with sentient life is easily one in a million at least, and it would be sad if us in our current state is really the pinnacle of intelligence in the Universe.
    Chakramaster
    Chakramaster
    Chunin Ninja: Veteran

Post by Chakramaster Sun Oct 28, 2012 8:11 pm

Lone wrote:
    Jet wrote:So playing XCOM got me thinking. Do you guys think there is sentient alien life?
    Considering the massive amount of planets there are (many of which have similar conditions to Earth) there has to be other life out there. The odds that this planet is the only one with sentient life is easily one in a million at least, and it would be sad if us in our current state is really the pinnacle of intelligence in the Universe.

of course...simply thinking we are the only beings of life in the universe is just unknown. With billions of other galaxies and planets we probably don't even know of yet it's almost a given there is something out there...and our universe is still expanding so there's room for even new life past that
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Location : Lend me the Power to bring about the World Restoration!!!

Post by Jet Sun Oct 28, 2012 8:18 pm

Lone wrote:
    I agree. I would have really liked to be born in a time where we could explore space. It probably wouldn't be as cool as Science Fiction & likely it would be a privileged few but it'd be interesting. We always liken aliens to humanoids with animal faces though lol. I wonder if we ever made contact with an existing race what it would be like? No doubt the US would have its crazies saying we have to stand up to them.
    Jec
    Jec
    Academy Ninja: Genin Candidate
    Academy Ninja: Genin Candidate

Post by Jec Sun Oct 28, 2012 9:09 pm

Well, let's hope we find them rather than they finding us. I'm pretty sure it would be like when Columbus rediscovered America, except all of humanity would be the native suckers...
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Sun Oct 28, 2012 9:28 pm

Ha give humanity more credit than that. We have racists & xenophobes yet still. Worst comes to worst you can always count on the ugliness of man.

Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Oct 28, 2012 9:46 pm

I don't think if aliens found us they would be hostile, but then again in nature it seems whatever species is superior always dominates the lower species. Look at us keeping Dolphins and Killer Whales in tanks, and every other animal we can find.
    JayJay1401
    JayJay1401

Post by JayJay1401 Sun Oct 28, 2012 10:17 pm

Eri... I tried... D= (also can you find ur name? Very Happy)

Naruto Faction Chat #4 [Ignite the Revolution edition]  - Page 22 EriSig
    Shammon
    Shammon
    Academy Ninja: Apprentice

Post by Shammon Sun Oct 28, 2012 10:53 pm

I wish I was aquatic...
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Sun Oct 28, 2012 10:54 pm

Lone wrote:I don't think if aliens found us they would be hostile, but then again in nature it seems whatever species is superior always dominates the lower species. Look at us keeping Dolphins and Killer Whales in tanks, and every other animal we can find.
    I'd think with the development of sentience comes the potential for empathy. Obviously there are exceptions as evident in mankind, but the more educated a person is, the less prone they generally are towards xenophobic sentiments. If other life found us they'd need to be capable of advanced technology. If they were capable of advanced technology I'd wager they'd have an appreciation or at least understanding of life. Then again they could be space nazis.
    Eri
    Eri

Post by Eri Sun Oct 28, 2012 10:55 pm

LOL, i was gonna say i cant man the finger is wayy too damn shinny to see then focused a bit and saw it on the finger.nvmmmmmmmm its good as it is Smile

Last edited by Eri on Sun Oct 28, 2012 11:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Sun Oct 28, 2012 10:56 pm

JayJay1401 wrote:Eri... I tried... D= (also can you find ur name? Very Happy)

Naruto Faction Chat #4 [Ignite the Revolution edition]  - Page 22 EriSig
    Thats beautiful JJ. Thank you.
    Eri
    Eri

Post by Eri Sun Oct 28, 2012 10:57 pm

Naruto Faction Chat #4 [Ignite the Revolution edition]  - Page 22 Yuyu6

and avi this if you dont mind.
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Sun Oct 28, 2012 10:58 pm

Shammon wrote:I wish I was aquatic...
    Dont you lie to me...
    Chakramaster
    Chakramaster

Post by Chakramaster Sun Oct 28, 2012 11:04 pm

Eri wrote:Naruto Faction Chat #4 [Ignite the Revolution edition]  - Page 22 Yuyu6

and avi this if you dont mind.

here you are

Naruto Faction Chat #4 [Ignite the Revolution edition]  - Page 22 Eriavy
    Eri
    Eri

Post by Eri Sun Oct 28, 2012 11:08 pm

thanks chak
    Shammon
    Shammon

Post by Shammon Sun Oct 28, 2012 11:08 pm

Jet wrote:
    Dont you lie to me...

What, aquatic>Land life
    Eri
    Eri

Post by Eri Sun Oct 28, 2012 11:12 pm

Shammon wrote:
    Jet wrote:
    Dont you lie to me...

What, aquatic>Land life

no ps3 in water..
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Sun Oct 28, 2012 11:13 pm

Ac3 in about 24 hrs. & 2 months til it drops price.
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Sun Oct 28, 2012 11:14 pm

Shammon wrote:
    Jet wrote:
    Dont you lie to me...

What, aquatic>Land life
    Whys that?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 11:30 am