Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Never Forget!

+8
ShadowB
Chakramaster
Goldie
KEKOLD
crazyfugitive
Jec
Eri
Jet
12 posters

The Nexus

KEKOLD
    KEKOLD
    Academy Ninja: Genin Candidate

The Nexus - Page 4 Empty Re: The Nexus

Post by KEKOLD Fri Jun 07, 2013 10:20 am

They finally started placing up banners for the electric electronic explosion (E3)
    I tried to take pictures today but damn metro was on my way.
    Their title was "The Next... Experience"

They had a poster for batman and The Bureau and some other game but there trees in the way I couldn't see. I won't be able to go through that area again until Monday.
    KEKOLD
    KEKOLD

Post by KEKOLD Fri Jun 07, 2013 10:26 am

That's weird I haven't seen that one maybe hot taken Down.
    but by were the picture was taken That one is visible from the freeways that cross by south downtown LA. The 110 and 10 freeways.
    ShadowB
    ShadowB
    Academy Ninja: Student
    Academy Ninja: Student

Post by ShadowB Fri Jun 07, 2013 11:58 am

The Nexus - Page 4 8975999184_8566aca932_z

It looks like the best update for me haven't played UC3,xcom, LBP, i'll take the Deus ex game so i can have it in my game collection again.
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Location : Lend me the Power to bring about the World Restoration!!!

Post by Jet Fri Jun 07, 2013 2:29 pm

What's the fuck xcom and uc3 too? Fuck ps plus. Damnit where the luck was this last year. Damn. Well at least I can play with ppl on that now, but still. Already got the plats

So done with plus after it expires. They're only doing this so they can brag right before e3, they'll go back to giving shit consistently right after.
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Fri Jun 07, 2013 2:31 pm

KEKOLD wrote:They finally started placing up banners for the electric electronic explosion (E3)
    I tried to take pictures today but damn metro was on my way.
    Their title was "The Next... Experience"

They had a poster for batman and The Bureau and some other game but there trees in the way I couldn't see. I won't be able to go through that area again until Monday.
    the ride back?
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Sat Jun 08, 2013 1:16 pm

Last of US by Adam sessler

Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jun 08, 2013 1:32 pm

I like how almost every plus update is a game Jet has bought. Next month it's gonna be Max Payne 3 and then Mass Effect 3.

They'll add last of us a week after Jet buys it too. Hurry up and buy it Jet so we can all get it free!
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Sat Jun 08, 2013 1:43 pm

Lol. Good thing I finished the games before they were given out free. I can always replay them later on so im good as long as they quit copying me. Our plus ends in a couple months too
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Sun Jun 09, 2013 2:19 am

KEKOLD
    KEKOLD

Post by KEKOLD Fri Jun 14, 2013 1:18 pm

Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jun 14, 2013 1:50 pm

Don't worry, the old men will die off eventually.
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Mon Jun 17, 2013 2:37 pm

Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Thu Jun 20, 2013 2:39 am

http://www.gameinformer.com/b/features/archive/2013/06/19/moments-letting-him-live-in-day-z.aspx

That article sounds so satisfying. I can envision jayjay, lone and myself finding a hurt survivor. I watch the front while jayjay covers our flank and lone performs a blood transfusion. It sounds really cool. I hope the upcoming game is good.

http://www.ps3trophies.org/news/news-10285-Bethesda--Prey-2-is-%E2%80%9CSimply-Not-Good-Enough%E2%80%9D.html

Prey 2 looked to be shaping up to be a fun game back in 2011

http://www.ps3trophies.org/news/news-10283-Ex-BioWare-Writer-Discusses-Abandoned-Mass-Effect-Trilogy-Ending.html

Ghei. You done goofed bioware. Change your name.

http://www.ps3trophies.org/news/news-10275-PAL-PS-Plus--Battlefield-3--Payday--The-Heist---Saints-Row--The-Third-Coming-to-Instant-Game-Collection.html

Na plus still fucking costumers in the ass, while in comparison to europe who takes out it's customers to fancy restaurants and kisses them on the lips

http://www.ps3trophies.org/news/news-10279-US-PlayStation-4-Games-to-Retail-at-$59-99--No-News-on-Europe.html

http://www.ps3trophies.org/news/news-10263-Sony-Outlines-PlayStation-4-Functionality-for-Non-PS-Plus-Subs.html

That's self explanatory wasn't really expecting different.
    Jec
    Jec

Post by Jec Thu Jun 20, 2013 8:08 pm

More Watch Dogs gameplay from Jimmy Fallon

Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Thu Jun 20, 2013 8:24 pm

Jimmy fallon? Oh god no....
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Thu Jun 20, 2013 8:33 pm

Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jun 21, 2013 3:16 pm

some crazy day z stories out there.

http://kotaku.com/5933144/terrifying-true-tales-of-survival-from-the-front+lines-of-dayz

Me, "The hospital is just around the corner, so is the school/office building."

Friend, "Good, lets check it out."

We peek around the corner to see someone on the hospital roof top shouting.

Random Guy, "Oh no, no...shit man, I can't help you. I'm out of ammo!!!"

Me, "Hey dude look! That guy on the roofs buddy down there is getting eaten, should we help him?"

Friend, "Nah, nah man. Idk..."

Me, " It's just two of them, come one dude, they might can help us."

So we shot the two zeds eating this guy... And no longer than 2 seconds went by and I looked to my right....

Me, "OH FUCK! RUN DUDE RUN!"

10 or so zeds come running from down the street, not 20 feet away. We book it, he goes to the hospital roof, I left for the school. Later on the school rooftop I was shouting across the street to my friend.

Me, "Hey dude, distract them maybe I can run across and get to the ladder and join you."

Friend, "Uh okay, hey this dude said theres a blood bag in the hospital, we can still save that guy who just got eaten. I'ma give him a clip for his mak so he can help."

Me, "Alright you distract them and I'll go"""""BANG!!!!!!!!!!

A sniper... I fall off the roof of the school, broken legs... incapacitated. Bleeding out... I get up, no morphine, no painkillers... one bandage. Little blood left. I crawl to the hospital window.

Me, "Fuck dude, fuck... I've been shot man, I broke my legs... it looks like theres only one blood bag in here... Dude you gotta kill the zombies, or distract them or something."

He throws a smoke bomb.

Freind, "Now man now!"

I shoot the glass out, which seemed to take forever. My friend and this new stranger come down from the rooftop... vision shaky, I see my friend and the rooftop guy right behind him... They start arguing about who to give the blood to. This guy had morphine and painkillers but wouldn't give em up.

BANG. He shoots my friend in the back and kills him...

I unload everything I got into him as he fires off the rest of the clip into me........ I see him go down... I'm incapacitated... Zombies fill the hospital.............................................

Nobody survived.
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Fri Jun 21, 2013 8:55 pm

damn that sounds sooooo good.  i like those experiences in multiplayer. much better than the regular old tdm
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jun 21, 2013 10:24 pm

Yeah me & my friend on Xbox were talking about how we'd like to have actual choices in games that actually matter and make a difference, and we'd like a sort of make your own story kind of thing. Day Z is as close as it gets.

We've been playing Fable 3 (free for gold, also it's actually pretty good other than the many glitches and stripped out RPG elements, it's definitely more fun than Fable 2) and we were messing around making up a story for our characters. Like we had 2 kids back at home and we made up this story where we died (we were crossing the sea in a cinematic and our ship exploded, so I was like; "well guess we're dead then") going across the sea and had to play as our kids who take our place after we left the kingdom. Can't actually do something like that in a fable game though, the kids and families don't really matter at all.

Also on an unrelated note I married and slept with a platinum blonde white chick and I'm white in the game and we had sex and had a black child... wtf bitch?
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Fri Jun 21, 2013 11:47 pm

Hahaha I actually remember doing that before I played fable 2. You know all those promises peter made? I've been wanting for rpgs to do something like your kids act as your next life for a while. One of the things I liked about the original Xbox was that it had some damn good wrpgs on it, and the promise of fable in particular got me thinking games could have realistic aspects and be innovative and fun. Then gta4 came along and that sorta killed part of those dreams for me.

Xbox wrpgs actually made me buy a 360. Damn I never got to try lost odyssey.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jun 22, 2013 12:59 am

Yeah Xbox was pretty awesome for wrpgs. 360 had a few good ones too, and a lot of jrpgs. Too bad Japanese games have gone so far downhill, or else having jrpgs on 360 would of actually mattered. Never really got too into the jrpgs on the 360 myself, didn't like the demo of Blue Dragon and never tried Lost Odyssey.

There was a few other jrpgs on 360 too yea? It seemed like there was a lot (especially early on), but none of em ever really hit it big.

Oh yeah that's another problem with this current gen, the death of Japanese games. I wonder if kids in the future will ask us how we survived the worst generation of gaming ever? lol
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Sat Jun 22, 2013 1:15 am

Yeah it had a few jrpgs, but they didn't really hit big on the 360. I'm surprised tales of vesperia never made it to ps3 in na, as those games usually have a market there.

Kids will be too busy with system wide drm, and other limitations to worry about how bad this gen was.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jun 22, 2013 1:28 am

Well next gen is safe from that, for now. There's no telling if next gen or later gens will get worse or better in that regard.
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Sat Jun 22, 2013 2:01 am

They will. The cracks have begun to appear, some gamers were complacent with drm. And they will breed and spread this disease until cordyceps is upon mankind
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jun 22, 2013 2:13 am

Feels more like the cold war. Sony & MS have all these nukes in the form of drm they want to unleash, but they won't cause they fear wiping out their consumer base.

If they do nuke us though we can go into our bunkers (PCs) till the effects of the nukes go away and we can return to the surface. We should all build our own bunkers just to be safe.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content