Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Never Forget!

+13
kcdjedi
jkrulz777
Goldie
Cyan
Link
KEKOLD
Jec
Chakramaster
DaDominicanDude
Eri
JayJay1401
Iri
FullmetalHeart
17 posters

Naruto Manga Thread V1: [The UnMasked Man Edition]

Poll

Your Favorite Tailed Beast Whisperer

[ 2 ]
    Naruto Manga Thread V1: [The UnMasked Man Edition] - Page 20 Bar_left14%Naruto Manga Thread V1: [The UnMasked Man Edition] - Page 20 Bar_right [14%] 
    [ 3 ]
    Naruto Manga Thread V1: [The UnMasked Man Edition] - Page 20 Bar_left21%Naruto Manga Thread V1: [The UnMasked Man Edition] - Page 20 Bar_right [21%] 
    [ 3 ]
    Naruto Manga Thread V1: [The UnMasked Man Edition] - Page 20 Bar_left21%Naruto Manga Thread V1: [The UnMasked Man Edition] - Page 20 Bar_right [21%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Naruto Manga Thread V1: [The UnMasked Man Edition] - Page 20 Bar_left0%Naruto Manga Thread V1: [The UnMasked Man Edition] - Page 20 Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 3 ]
    [ 3 ]
    [ 0 ]
    Naruto Manga Thread V1: [The UnMasked Man Edition] - Page 20 Bar_left0%Naruto Manga Thread V1: [The UnMasked Man Edition] - Page 20 Bar_right [0%] 

Total Votes: 14
    Poll closed
    Anonymous

Naruto Manga Thread V1: [The UnMasked Man Edition] - Page 20 Empty Re: Naruto Manga Thread V1: [The UnMasked Man Edition]

Post by Guest Wed Feb 06, 2013 12:02 am

ck
    Anonymous

Naruto Manga Thread V1: [The UnMasked Man Edition] - Page 20 Empty Re: Naruto Manga Thread V1: [The UnMasked Man Edition]

cmon
    Anonymous

wrk dam u
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Feb 06, 2013 12:03 am

noooooo
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Feb 06, 2013 12:04 am

another one bites the dust uh-huh
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Feb 06, 2013 12:05 am

FullmetalHeart
    FullmetalHeart
    Genin Ninja: Chunin Candidate
    Genin Ninja: Chunin Candidate

Post by FullmetalHeart Wed Feb 06, 2013 12:15 am

yeah you did break the thread but i could still post because i cant see it unless i quote.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Feb 06, 2013 12:22 am

I dun goofed, I can't even edit/delete it.

This chapter was pretty good. Helped explained why them Uchihas are all emo n shit, lil bitches. Also it goes even further to show the restraint, control and power Itachi had.
    Cyan
    Cyan
    Academy Ninja: Genin Candidate

Post by Cyan Wed Feb 06, 2013 3:50 am

dammit lone. i couldnt scroll down no mores. ima call the cyber police to back trace this
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Feb 06, 2013 4:21 am

Noooooo, not the cyber police! Crying or Very sad
    Jec
    Jec

Post by Jec Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:14 am

Oh... I thought I was the only one...

I dunno why people on other sites are treating Hashirama like an idiot and a miracle he was hokage. There's a huge difference between having a sense of humor and being an idiot
    KEKOLD
    KEKOLD

Post by KEKOLD Wed Feb 06, 2013 10:03 am

That's how I view hashirama, I've found that in many other sites people are completely lost on the plot. Coming out with irrelevant assumptions on what is going on. I don't know if it has to do with the a crappy translation they're doing or they're just really dumb.

KEKOLD
    KEKOLD

Post by KEKOLD Wed Feb 06, 2013 10:04 am

Lone wrote:Noooooo, not the cyber police! Crying or Very sad

Don't worry bro he doesn't even know how to use the cyber phone.
    KEKOLD
    KEKOLD

Post by KEKOLD Wed Feb 06, 2013 10:23 am

Lone wrote:I dun goofed, I can't even edit/delete it.

This chapter was pretty good. Helped explained why them Uchihas are all emo n shit, lil bitches. Also it goes even further to show the restraint, control and power Itachi had.

Well Itachi has shown that already. Being that he's not an uchiha bioch, so his chackra drains a lot faster.
    Jec
    Jec

Post by Jec Wed Feb 06, 2013 11:29 am

KEKOLD wrote:That's how I view hashirama, I've found that in many other sites people are completely lost on the plot. Coming out with irrelevant assumptions on what is going on. I don't know if it has to do with the a crappy translation they're doing or they're just really dumb.

You view him as dumb or just a good sense of humor?
    KEKOLD
    KEKOLD

Post by KEKOLD Wed Feb 06, 2013 11:31 am

Sorry good sense of humor
    Eri
    Eri
    Genin Ninja: Rookie

Post by Eri Wed Feb 06, 2013 11:47 am

i agree sense of humor.

Tobirama probably will feel like shit when he hears about the war and madara returning due to his jutsu. although any rational ninja would know the consequences of it being used by the wrong people so i would find it cool if he didnt find it so upsetting.

plus he is a bit of douchbag...

lol and i loved the who the hell is this guy line to the fourth..

and i thought hiriuzen was known as the God of shinobi
    Jec
    Jec

Post by Jec Wed Feb 06, 2013 12:02 pm

There are three known Shinobi Gods...

The sage, Hashirama and Hiruzen
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Feb 06, 2013 5:57 pm

I didn't think Harishima was dumb at all, just silly. I of course waited and read the good translation though.
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Location : Lend me the Power to bring about the World Restoration!!!

Post by Jet Wed Feb 06, 2013 7:07 pm

Cyan wrote:dammit lone. i couldnt scroll down no mores. ima call the cyber police to back trace this
    how did you screw up the last page lone?

And yeah hashirama is better than tobirama
    Eri
    Eri

Post by Eri Wed Feb 06, 2013 10:33 pm

i read both scans and alpha so it works out for me in terms of translations.
    Link

Post by Link Thu Feb 07, 2013 4:35 am

Hashirama is a great character so far, he was rather happy the village had made it as far as a fourth and fifth hokage, explanation on tsunade's gambling habits was pretty great, I can totally sense the grand dad feel going on

people that hates hashirama for being a happy-less serious guy than the other kages must really hate goku, given he is the model of stupidity (which actually made it so awesome when he took matters seriously, like the death of krillin by freezer, best change of heart in anime history) yet to me he's still my favorite character ever

people needs to understand a good character doesn't have to be a smart ass all the time or never loosen up, reminds me why bleach has Ichida as a main secondary character, to add the missing bits of intelligence
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Thu Feb 07, 2013 1:51 pm

I was expecting him to be serious though. I don't mind that he wasn't at first. I expect he Will be next chapter
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Feb 07, 2013 4:04 pm

neh
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Thu Feb 07, 2013 4:29 pm

Yeah specially considering he's gonna talk about the village

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 4:34 pm