Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Never Forget!

+6
Jec
KEKOLD
Chakramaster
Jet
Eri
Link
10 posters

Latest Game you've played/finished

Link
    Academy Ninja: Genin Candidate

Latest Game you've played/finished Empty Latest Game you've played/finished

Post by Link Sat Sep 14, 2013 8:50 pm

I'll start by saying I just completed Catherine, I really liked the game

I was kinda sad it ended but it was rewarding, gonna miss that game

I just started Vagrant Story and I'm pretty surprised at the complexity of the game even in its story telling for how small it is, ninety something Mbs, got it from the psn and I'm pretty happy with it, also love the combat system ^^
    Eri
    Eri
    Genin Ninja: Rookie

Latest Game you've played/finished Empty Re: Latest Game you've played/finished

Post by Eri Sat Sep 14, 2013 9:34 pm

i played the demo and was very impressed a while back. i enjoyed the story very unique.

ive been playing san andreas and wow is the story good. flying is easily the hard thing to do in a game...never had a harder time. like worse then dark souls hard.

and also been playing hitman absolution and i played the Chinatown mission wow im very impressed.
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Location : Lend me the Power to bring about the World Restoration!!!

Post by Jet Sat Sep 14, 2013 11:37 pm

I heard good things about vagrant story. Ps2 and ps1 rpgs were really great.

Ive played journey and tokyo jungle recently,  along with a little last of us on the side
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Sep 15, 2013 3:52 am

Played and beat Last of Us then played the online. It's a really great game and the online is unique.

Now playing Machinarium. The art is amazing, but the gameplay is basic adventure game crap.
    Link

Post by Link Sun Sep 15, 2013 5:32 am

Journey is a very chilling game, it relaxes me a lot, it really shocked me when I found someone in the game that helped me get through a stage by just seeing him go to the right place

yeah Vagrant story has a very unique gameplay and so far the story is good

I need to get me the last of us, but then there is GTAV, I'm thorn

I believed machinarium was a vita exclusive, if not maybe I should give it a try
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Sun Sep 15, 2013 5:46 am

Well most people moving to gta5 soon for a minute,if you get it join our crew for online.  you getting digital or disc?
    Link

Post by Link Sun Sep 15, 2013 6:10 am

I think I'm already part of the crew, joined a while ago, like a week ago or something like that

you should have received an e-mail?
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Sun Sep 15, 2013 6:24 am

Oh alright then. Hopefully we will play soon. I really dont like how the online is segregated until the first. Im not all that interested in the single player to be honest
    Link

Post by Link Sun Sep 15, 2013 7:47 am

I like the new stuff happening in the single player but GTA online looks so much better than the actual single player campaign, way I see it the single player will be a 2 week tutorial of things to come, and I'm happy with that, this could be the final numbered GTA and this could be the start of GTA as an MMO
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Sun Sep 15, 2013 7:51 am

Gta4 seriously disappointed me kind of killed my dreams. Gta5 looks good sp wise yeah, but mp just sound so much better. I dont wanna be a lackey  to get that paper as much as I aanna do everything with friends online
    Eri
    Eri

Post by Eri Sun Sep 15, 2013 12:39 pm

sp > mp for me

there both amazing but im story driven guy
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Sun Sep 15, 2013 7:17 pm

I flip between the two based on th game. Gta games were fun but not particularly deep. ? 1 day 7 hrs left
    Link

Post by Link Sun Sep 15, 2013 7:42 pm

after all I might have to put the game on hold, my car is giving problems, damn it
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Sep 15, 2013 10:26 pm

Jet wrote:I flip between the two based on th game. Gta games were fun but not particularly deep. ? 1 day 7 hrs left
    I wonder if the theme will be dynamic, also dat blimp.

Preloading time is 3AM Monday.

http://www.polygon.com/2013/9/13/4727770/gta-5-ps3-psn-pre-load-times-north-america-europe

Also Cyan says he's getting it digital now, but he's sharing it with his "mate"

That ghei homo.
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Sun Sep 15, 2013 10:45 pm

Yeah I know about preload time, im referring to releas. And yeah cyan sucks ass. Tell him to join the crew
    Chakramaster
    Chakramaster
    Chunin Ninja: Veteran
    Chunin Ninja: Veteran

Post by Chakramaster Sun Sep 15, 2013 11:44 pm

Cyan texts me still randomly just saying he hasn't been around his computer for sometime now.
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Sun Sep 15, 2013 11:57 pm

Oh well assuming every1 tries we will have jet lone cyan his mate eri falcone
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Tue Nov 12, 2013 2:53 pm

Hm what should I play first hotline miami, ico or shadow of the colossus? Im leaning toward hotline but I do have a zelda like craving...I always saw my friends play shadpw and that looked tough. Hm
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Tue Nov 12, 2013 6:02 pm

Hotline miami was fun but it gets a lil frustrating. Its like theres no sneaking
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Tue Nov 12, 2013 11:48 pm

More like repititive and boring. Are guns and masks the only diference in levels? Jeez theres nothing new to the game and im 5 chapters in already. The tutorial was really basic so unless I missed a mechanic this is bare bones. I dont see why it was hyped to hell
    KEKOLD
    KEKOLD

Post by KEKOLD Tue Nov 12, 2013 11:51 pm

Just finished Tomb Raider, was short but better than what critics made it seem.
    She wasn't sexualized as previous games.
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Wed Nov 13, 2013 1:12 am

Btw jec how hard is hitman? Should I start on normal or can I go hard? Id like to go in stealthy but things tend to go bad
    Eri
    Eri

Post by Eri Wed Nov 13, 2013 8:46 am

ico and shadow are not narrative games so i have a hard time going back to them.

there both good, shadow is the true prize of the two
    Jec
    Jec

Post by Jec Wed Nov 13, 2013 10:04 am

Jet wrote:Btw jec how hard is hitman? Should I start on normal or can I go hard? Id like to go in stealthy but things tend to go bad
    Since you've never played a hitman game, I recommend normal
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Wed Nov 13, 2013 3:52 pm

Good stuff then. I should be finished downloading tonight. Ill install it and get ready for it tomorrow.

Just finished hotline miami. Got a little frustrating at times but it is an indie game so they did well with what they had. It was mindless killing though which left me numb all those people I killed!!

Im gonna play some galaga to make up for that lol. Shadow of colossus, poker night(hows this one lone? Mp?) and dragons dogma just about finished downloading as well.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 5:06 am