Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Never Forget!

+8
Goldie
Sai
Chakramaster
Jet
KEKOLD
Eri
Jec
Link
12 posters

Naruto Faction Chat Thread #13 [Hardcore History]

Eri
    Eri
    Genin Ninja: Rookie

Naruto Faction Chat Thread #13 [Hardcore History] - Page 20 Empty Re: Naruto Faction Chat Thread #13 [Hardcore History]

Post by Eri Sun Nov 03, 2013 2:30 pm

why does everyones pokemon at lvl 50 for online battle?
    Link
    Academy Ninja: Genin Candidate

Naruto Faction Chat Thread #13 [Hardcore History] - Page 20 Empty Re: Naruto Faction Chat Thread #13 [Hardcore History]

Post by Link Sun Nov 03, 2013 2:35 pm

Eri wrote:why does everyones pokemon at lvl 50 for online battle?
    to balance the game
    if your pokemon are below that level and your opponents are above it wouldn't be a fair battle

so that is how the game makes matchmaking more fair
    Chakramaster
    Chakramaster
    Chunin Ninja: Veteran

Post by Chakramaster Sun Nov 03, 2013 2:37 pm

Link wrote:a heart scale each?

if so then I have plenty so for 4 moves that wouldn't be a problem

so you recommend I re-level eevee to umbreon and no matter if he does evolve at level 50 or so I should go back to that guy?

if so then I'll do that but, could you please tell me his location?
    I'd say try for around level 38 honestly. Just make sure not to level it too much and it massaged everyday. Keep it running around the bottom screen on amie (no played with on amie). I believe it's in Dendemille (deleter and relearner in the same house.

Eri wrote:why does everyones pokemon at lvl 50 for online battle?
    it makes for a more fair competitive battle. All depends on strategy from there
    Eri
    Eri

Post by Eri Sun Nov 03, 2013 2:46 pm

make sense but it would be nice if they allowed normal levels..more people would strive to work to lvl 100.

is eevee easy to get?

Chakramaster
    Chakramaster

Post by Chakramaster Sun Nov 03, 2013 2:57 pm

eevee is a rare find on.....route 10?....i think.

Link if you wanna battle again i'm up for another match today
    Link

Post by Link Sun Nov 03, 2013 3:01 pm

Ok let me turn the 3DS on and connect then
    Eri
    Eri

Post by Eri Sun Nov 03, 2013 3:08 pm

iduno what im gonna play first zelda or y
    Link

Post by Link Sun Nov 03, 2013 3:09 pm

up to you eri
    Eri
    Eri

Post by Eri Sun Nov 03, 2013 3:13 pm

i wanna catch up but money gonna be tight soon...
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Location : Lend me the Power to bring about the World Restoration!!!

Post by Jet Sun Nov 03, 2013 6:21 pm

Chakramaster wrote:
    Jet wrote:ALRIGHT! we brought 1 hr back now that means its gonna start getting dark at 5pm! And its cold again. Man I love this
    Yeah daylight savings is cool .  The extra hour was awesome
    daylight sqvings is evil, we are on stqndard time now the way it should be. Thats one thing arizona does right standard time no daylight savings. That helps with the heqt too, plus it doesnt hurt their internal clocks
    Cyan
    Cyan

Post by Cyan Sun Nov 03, 2013 8:38 pm

bf4 is good. damn good
    Sai
    Sai
    Anbu
    Anbu

Post by Sai Sun Nov 03, 2013 8:50 pm

Daylight savings time really is just a hassle. Or at least it was until every device now created auto changes the time now.
    Jec
    Jec

Post by Jec Sun Nov 03, 2013 10:05 pm

Chakramaster
    Chakramaster

Post by Chakramaster Sun Nov 03, 2013 11:19 pm

Link wrote:Ok let me turn the 3DS on and connect then
    were some good matches Link. That 2nd one really helped show me where I need some changes....even if it wasn't set by League rules.

Eri wrote:iduno what im gonna play first zelda or y
    Well long term wise Y would last longer as there's continually gonna be updates for it and POSSIBLE (very unlikely, but possible) for DLC in the future.

Zelda is still months off if I remember right. It's usually only a one playthrough thing then come back to it eventually thing unless you try 100% it. Yeah it's usually longer in that sense, but never turn down a LoZ game.

It's up to you in the end, but I'd say Pokemon should last you until then or even longer. more people I know who can help battle more, the more prepared I'll be for the PWC =D
    Goldie
    Goldie
    Genin Ninja: Adept

Post by Goldie Mon Nov 04, 2013 1:00 am

Are any of you guys even planning on getting a next gen console? Let alone at launch?
    Chakramaster
    Chakramaster

Post by Chakramaster Mon Nov 04, 2013 1:31 am

PS4 eventually yeah.

Honestly I have to...KH3 is a must play for me.
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Mon Nov 04, 2013 1:39 am

If ever a ps4, though im becoming increasingly tired of the restrictions and rules of console gaming. If each gen keeps imposing more limits than the last then I can definitely see this as the last console gen I even consider.

to think all the money spent on the ps3/network will ultimately mean nothing if your console dies or something happens. One of my biggest complaints with consoles its becoming more like a new phone in that regard.
    Goldie
    Goldie

Post by Goldie Mon Nov 04, 2013 3:46 am

Jet wrote:If ever a ps4, though im becoming increasingly tired of the restrictions and rules of console gaming. If each gen keeps imposing more limits than the last then I can definitely see this as the last console gen I even consider.

to think all the money spent on the ps3/network will ultimately mean nothing if your console dies or something happens. One of my biggest complaints with consoles its becoming more like a new phone in that regard.
    ....Speaking of which, the next podcast could be a console generation retrospective.
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Mon Nov 04, 2013 4:24 am

Good idea that sounds like a topic that will produce great conversation.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Nov 04, 2013 6:06 am

Yeah we've talked about doing something on that a lot.
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Mon Nov 04, 2013 12:56 pm

I believe in you guys. Believe it
    eri ill take a look at the pod you sent me tn or tmr. Be sure to send me a copy of the thread doc
    Jec
    Jec

Post by Jec Mon Nov 04, 2013 2:06 pm

I'm thinking of fixing up my PC before getting a PS4... Odds are Xbone exclusives will also come to the PC so if I have a good PC I would be able to play them anyways.
    Eri
    Eri

Post by Eri Mon Nov 04, 2013 5:47 pm

yea that would be an excellent topic to discuss. the next one has to be concise!

--

@chak i preordered the zelda 3ds which comes with the game. so ill have zelda before Y.

ill play zelda till i get a good idea of what my funds will look like then.

Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Nov 04, 2013 7:45 pm

we should just focus on what we think of this gen and the next one, but mostly retrospecting this one.
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Mon Nov 04, 2013 10:42 pm

Ugh please leave handhelds talk on the podcast to a minimum if possible

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 9:21 pm