Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Never Forget!

+8
Goldie
Sai
Chakramaster
Jet
KEKOLD
Eri
Jec
Link
12 posters

Naruto Faction Chat Thread #13 [Hardcore History]

Anonymous

Naruto Faction Chat Thread #13 [Hardcore History] - Page 21 Empty Re: Naruto Faction Chat Thread #13 [Hardcore History]

Post by Guest Mon Nov 04, 2013 11:44 pm

I didn't know any of us had handhelds? Other than maybe Eri, I guess he could talk to himself.
    Chakramaster
    Chakramaster
    Chunin Ninja: Veteran
    Chunin Ninja: Veteran

Naruto Faction Chat Thread #13 [Hardcore History] - Page 21 Empty Re: Naruto Faction Chat Thread #13 [Hardcore History]

Post by Chakramaster Mon Nov 04, 2013 11:52 pm

well link and I won't be there...so Eri would be the only one....unless jet is holding back a handheld obsession from you guys
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Location : Lend me the Power to bring about the World Restoration!!!

Post by Jet Tue Nov 05, 2013 1:20 am

Lone wrote:I didn't know any of us had handhelds? Other than maybe Eri, I guess he could talk to himself.
    No. Not even that
    Eri
    Eri
    Genin Ninja: Rookie

Post by Eri Tue Nov 05, 2013 2:51 am

yay!!! lol

we can have handheld talk when chak or link guest appears in a segment.

we can possible have a debate too on next vs current gen!

jet u finish listening ?
    Sai
    Sai
    Anbu
    Anbu

Post by Sai Tue Nov 05, 2013 3:39 am

Jet wrote:Ugh please leave handhelds talk on the podcast to a minimum if possible
    Then expect a very small discussion.
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Tue Nov 05, 2013 4:02 am

Sai wrote:
    Jet wrote:Ugh please leave handhelds talk on the podcast to a minimum if possible
    We had over 2 hrs of discussion in our last podcast and most of the old podcasts also hit over the 1 hr mark. I wouldnt expect small discussion.
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Tue Nov 05, 2013 4:30 am

Oh man eri 50seconds into the podcast and its already super cheese. Hhaha the intro song makes it sound like we're all at a ball or something

the music thats playing during the intro also seems about as loud as me and lone as well not a good thing that its matching
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Nov 05, 2013 4:40 am

Jet wrote:
    Sai wrote:
    We had over 2 hrs of discussion in our last podcast and most of the old podcasts also hit over the 1 hr mark. I wouldnt expect small discussion.
    Anything Sai isn't interested in is small trivial discussion.
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Tue Nov 05, 2013 4:43 am

I wasnt really being serious about limiting handheld talk on the cast btw. I mean yeah im not too interested in it but I wouldnt advocate cutting it out just because Im not partial to it
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Tue Nov 05, 2013 5:20 am

Lol "canada isnt real" picks up after 30min
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Tue Nov 05, 2013 6:46 am

2 hr and 24mins...that was a lot. I finished listening we can talk about it tmr eri
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Nov 05, 2013 6:51 am

Great job on the podcast Eri.

FMAB is superior, gotta do an FMA debate for sure.

I think we need to do shorter more focused podcasts primarily on specific topics. Also need them to come out shortly after being recorded, too much talk of stuff that's out of date.
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Tue Nov 05, 2013 6:55 am

Lol I was about to say that lone. It feels like we mentioned the fmabetterhood joke a lot more I think eri cut a lot of that. Also you returned only for like 2mins at the end didnt you return for like 30mins in actuality though? Must be a lot of content for the blooper reel
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Tue Nov 05, 2013 6:56 am

We should name the new cast "Up late W/ NF" hah....
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Nov 05, 2013 6:58 am

yea
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Tue Nov 05, 2013 7:02 am

The tonight show with NFcast
    NF kimmel live
    Sai
    Sai
    Anbu
    Anbu

Post by Sai Tue Nov 05, 2013 11:35 am

Jet wrote:
    Sai wrote:
    I wasn't being serious either. It's just you shouldn't discount handheld gaming when it's pretty important. Especially when it seems a lot of people have one.
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Tue Nov 05, 2013 12:02 pm

Sai wrote:
    Jet wrote:
    Sai wrote:
    I wasn't being serious either. It's just you shouldn't discount handheld gaming when it's pretty important. Especially when it seems a lot of people have one.
    I wouldnt tell eri to cut out handheld conversation just because I dont like it.

if the chat went nowhere and it needed to be done due to timing or something thatd be one thing but dictating what shouldn't be discussed for personal dislike is rarely a good thing, specially for a podcast
    Eri
    Eri

Post by Eri Tue Nov 05, 2013 1:04 pm

thanks guys i would like to discuss it with you two asap.

i did do alot of editing by the end, but did cut out much fma stuff. u and d did discuss alot of fma when we finished the segment and preparing for next transition.

concise discussion is key.

i gotta work on communicating clearly.

what do u mean jet? return 30 mins ?

and blooper is only the "shoot out" portion that i will edit soon. alot of the discussion i just cut out. more filler then anything.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Nov 05, 2013 9:29 pm

Eri wrote:i gotta work on communicating clearly.
    We all do, but from doing podcasts that skill will come in time. I did a lot better speaking in this podcast than I did in the other podcasts at least.
    Goldie
    Goldie
    Genin Ninja: Adept

Post by Goldie Tue Nov 05, 2013 11:10 pm

I told you guys that 2 hours and change would be excessive. When I'm listening to other podcasts I start to pay less attention after a hour.
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Tue Nov 05, 2013 11:28 pm

Yeah its definitely too much. I think talking about one chapter was almost 30mins in itself. 1hr is what we should aim for, if it gets a little over it thats fine but damn way overboard this time
    Goldie
    Goldie

Post by Goldie Wed Nov 06, 2013 1:27 am

Jet wrote:Yeah its definitely too much. I think talking about one chapter was almost 30mins in itself. 1hr is what we should aim for, if it gets a little over it thats fine but damn way overboard this time
    Mhm. We can do a more traditional layout of the show where at the beginning of the show we talk about various things for a couple minutes. Then afterwards we focus on one topic or possibly two.
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Wed Nov 06, 2013 1:36 am

Yeqh the problem is no organization. You guys should meet and discuss specifics instead of waiting for a few mins before recording. The music is a great example,. You guys can start discussing the podcast with that at first. I know id like an opening for the podcast thats constant more or less, one of your songs as an opener or closer D.
    Link
    Academy Ninja: Genin Candidate
    Academy Ninja: Genin Candidate

Post by Link Wed Nov 06, 2013 6:23 am

Chakramaster wrote:
    Link wrote:Ok let me turn the 3DS on and connect then
    were some good matches Link.  That 2nd one really helped show me where I need some changes....even if it wasn't set by League rules.

Eri wrote:iduno what im gonna play first zelda or y
    Well long term wise Y would last longer as there's continually gonna be updates for it and POSSIBLE (very unlikely, but possible) for DLC in the future.

Zelda is still months off if I remember right.  It's usually only a one playthrough thing then come back to it eventually thing unless you try 100% it.  Yeah it's usually longer in that sense, but never turn down a LoZ game.

It's up to you in the end, but I'd say Pokemon should last you until then or even longer.  more people I know who can help battle more, the more prepared I'll be for the PWC =D
    yeah that was pretty awesome

I'm still super behind you and everything, but I'm really enjoying our battles, thanks for that

and anything I can do to help you get to the top count on me Smile

gotta head to work in about an hour but I'm looking forward to tomorrow so we can battle again Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 10:29 pm