Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Never Forget!

+8
Goldie
Sai
Chakramaster
Jet
KEKOLD
Eri
Jec
Link
12 posters

Naruto Faction Chat Thread #13 [Hardcore History]

Anonymous

Naruto Faction Chat Thread #13 [Hardcore History] - Page 22 Empty Re: Naruto Faction Chat Thread #13 [Hardcore History]

Post by Guest Wed Nov 06, 2013 8:14 am

I don't think we need to force specific segments every podcast either. Like we can have one podcast that's a console retrospective, and one focused on the FMA shows/movies/manga. We don't have to talk about news or Naruto or whatever - the same things - every week. No need to pull a Rockstar by constantly limiting ourselves to a specific paradigm, especially when we're supposed to be focusing on being NF and not Naruto Faction.

It's also better to be too short than too long when starting a podcast. When or if it ever gets popular and people become devoted to it we can have 2+ hour long podcasts, but until then I can't imagine many people actually listening to it.

Also not imposing limitations & organization is the best way to have real quality flowing conversations. Coming up with a few base subjects beforehand is good, but basing it entirely on doing 10 unspecific general ideas without deciding together what we want to address beforehand is bad. Generalized segments lead to us either not having much unified interest in addressing a topic, or each of us wanting to tackle different topics that the others aren't aware of or don't care about.

If we are going to have general topics we have to at least tell each other what we want to talk about [relating to the topics] beforehand.
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Location : Lend me the Power to bring about the World Restoration!!!

Naruto Faction Chat Thread #13 [Hardcore History] - Page 22 Empty Re: Naruto Faction Chat Thread #13 [Hardcore History]

Post by Jet Wed Nov 06, 2013 8:58 am

Yes these are the same problems in the original cast. You should get the group together and discuss these problems over skype eri
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Nov 06, 2013 9:30 am

Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Wed Nov 06, 2013 10:57 am

Just beat twd. I wonder if theyll have as many delays with the dlc this time. I hope its a lot of content since the season pass apparently doesnt cover it
    Sai
    Sai
    Anbu
    Anbu

Post by Sai Wed Nov 06, 2013 12:44 pm

The holidays are going to suck for shipping. I'm probably going to get most of the shit imported next year.
    Eri
    Eri
    Genin Ninja: Rookie

Post by Eri Wed Nov 06, 2013 2:53 pm

lets meet up soon then. tn sounds good ? 8pm?
    Goldie
    Goldie
    Genin Ninja: Adept
    Genin Ninja: Adept

Post by Goldie Wed Nov 06, 2013 7:35 pm

Sai wrote:The holidays are going to suck for shipping. I'm probably going to get most of the shit imported next year.
    Yup, once it hits the week of black friday, mailing services become hectic.
    Cyan
    Cyan
    Academy Ninja: Genin Candidate

Post by Cyan Thu Nov 07, 2013 2:52 am

sucks ima buy alot of stuff for cyber monday which is gonna take forever to reach me
    Eri
    Eri

Post by Eri Thu Nov 07, 2013 12:42 pm

debating whether i should get final fantasy VII for 10 bucks
    Link

Post by Link Thu Nov 07, 2013 2:53 pm

on steam?
    no

on the psn?
    wait until next year during the weekly anniversary in which they put all the psx Final Fantasy games at 50% discount
    Eri
    Eri

Post by Eri Thu Nov 07, 2013 3:17 pm

kk i shall brother link
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Fri Nov 08, 2013 2:27 am

Lone what did you like about the witcher 2
    Eri
    Eri

Post by Eri Fri Nov 08, 2013 3:58 am

jjet is garbage

Last edited by Eri on Fri Nov 08, 2013 4:04 am; edited 1 time in total
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Fri Nov 08, 2013 4:03 am

Agreed
    JayJay1401
    JayJay1401
    Genin Ninja: Chunin Candidate
    Genin Ninja: Chunin Candidate

Post by JayJay1401 Fri Nov 08, 2013 4:49 am

Jet wrote:Yeqh the problem is no organization.  You guys should meet and discuss specifics instead of waiting for a few mins before recording. The music is a great example,. You guys can start discussing the podcast with that at first. I know id like an opening for the podcast thats constant more or less, one of your songs as an opener or closer D.
    I honestly don't download the podcast or listen to them honestly. But I think for the sake of consistency I think we should have a set opener 1 opening that maybe changes once every 4-5 podcasts designated by someone who is good with musical shit. Then at about the 30 minute mark maybe have like a "break" session where we take song idea's from people, and ending also from people... I would say the opening should be :30- 1:30 minutes long the middle segment shouldn't exceed 3:00 minutes. and the ending should be :30... idk if you guys just record shit and upload straight from the recording or if you take it then edit it up a bit to spruce it up.

But yea I think a set opening would be best a sound where people can hear it and connect it to NF (assuming we magically get popular and everyone and there momma wanna be apart of NF or if we ever get big on Youtube anything (speaking of which... hmmm I wonder... recording gameplay would be prety badass for us if we actually still played alot of shit together.)
    ----

On another note I got Pokemon Y now barely touched it. (Just got my first badge yesterday... hopefully get alot more playtime this weekend (doubt it)) and I was constantly playing my Vita (FF-7) but now most likely will be on my 3DS need friend codes on both 3DS and Pokemon

My Friend code for the 3DS is 1220- 6253- 2143
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Fri Nov 08, 2013 8:04 am

Just saw the hugh hefner documentary, I knew he was a strong advocate of the first amendment hed obviously have to be given how overtly oppressive and hypocritical america was back in the Mccarthy(and later) era, but I had no idea he was such a progressive icon. Amazing stuff.

fuckin reagan
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Fri Nov 08, 2013 11:06 am

Happy karnage day
    Jec
    Jec

Post by Jec Fri Nov 08, 2013 12:58 pm

Happy Birthday Doctor Garbage.

New Season of TES Lore is out

Talos of Atmora

Eri
    Eri

Post by Eri Fri Nov 08, 2013 1:39 pm

me and jj vs link and chak

y vs x
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Fri Nov 08, 2013 1:44 pm

Eri I  sent u the thread info. Copypasta dat shiet on media section with the pod link wouldja kindly. We also gotta talk over skype sometime soon, all 4 of us to go over how to improve the podcast so its better cnt be 2+hrs again

Last edited by Jet on Fri Nov 08, 2013 1:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Nov 08, 2013 2:44 pm

Jet wrote:Lone what did you like about the witcher 2
    Haven't played it yet.
    Eri
    Eri

Post by Eri Fri Nov 08, 2013 3:37 pm

should i stream it through sound cloud. does soundcloud allow downloading of our podcast?

and i need nf email
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Fri Nov 08, 2013 4:43 pm

Lone wrote:
    Haven't played it yet.
    WTFBBQ1!! 1! 1! 1! 1! 1! 1! 111!!!!

Eri wrote:should i stream it through sound cloud. does soundcloud allow downloading of our podcast?

and i need nf email
    nfhq2007@gmail.com
    not sure why though. Youre gonna have to be checking the inbox, ill send u the pass
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Nov 08, 2013 7:27 pm

Jet wrote:
    Lone wrote:
    Haven't played it yet.
    WTFBBQ1!! 1! 1! 1! 1! 1! 1! 111!!!!
    I got too many plus rentals I gotta beat.
    Sai
    Sai
    Anbu
    Anbu

Post by Sai Fri Nov 08, 2013 10:59 pm

This week was horrifying. Glad I can weeaboo it up now.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 9:26 pm