Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Never Forget!

+7
Jec
Chakramaster
Link
Eri
Sai
jkrulz777
Jet
11 posters

Naruto Faction Chat Thread #14 [Winter is Coming]]

Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Location : Lend me the Power to bring about the World Restoration!!!

Naruto Faction Chat Thread #14 [Winter is Coming]] - Page 41 Empty Re: Naruto Faction Chat Thread #14 [Winter is Coming]]

Post by Jet Sun Jan 19, 2014 7:23 pm

DarkGeneral wrote:
    Jet wrote:I want an apology tour from all the shills that were defending that scumbag

Me and my dad was talking about this when bridgegate first came to light. We both agreed that Christie would only get off if the powers that be would let him off the hook.

We'll see how this unfolds.
    Im a cynic so im gonna say nothing happens to him and he becomes president in 2016, then Iraq war: The sequel starring Tom Hanks.

In all likelihood though he will get a pass since last I heard popularity polls are still hitting 50% likability.  Im sure the millions from Sandy funds he used for commercials starring him and his family had nothing to do with that. Just goes to show how stupid people are, blind to the illusion of moderation.
    Eri
    Eri
    Genin Ninja: Rookie
    Genin Ninja: Rookie

Naruto Faction Chat Thread #14 [Winter is Coming]] - Page 41 Empty Re: Naruto Faction Chat Thread #14 [Winter is Coming]]

Post by Eri Sun Jan 19, 2014 8:36 pm

im listening to the unofficial one piece podcast and the ex editor-in-chief Sasaki Hisashi (the same one you see in bakuman) and now has a high ranking job with funimation shounen jump alpha english distribution. it was pretty cool! he talks about oda and how the editorial office didnt believe in one piece doing well. Really good stuff!!
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Mon Jan 20, 2014 5:27 am

Mlk all day
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jan 20, 2014 10:55 am

bitches
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Mon Jan 20, 2014 11:06 am

85 people own 46% of world wealth. Modern feudalism. The new lords of westoros.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 4:13 am