Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Never Forget!

+7
Jec
Chakramaster
Link
Eri
Sai
jkrulz777
Jet
11 posters

Naruto Faction Chat Thread #14 [Winter is Coming]]

Sai
    Sai
    Anbu
    Anbu

Naruto Faction Chat Thread #14 [Winter is Coming]] - Page 40 Empty Re: Naruto Faction Chat Thread #14 [Winter is Coming]]

Post by Sai Fri Jan 17, 2014 6:28 pm

Jet wrote:Lol did you pirate hbo shows too sai?
    Yes. It was a great show, funny as hell.
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Location : Lend me the Power to bring about the World Restoration!!!

Naruto Faction Chat Thread #14 [Winter is Coming]] - Page 40 Empty Re: Naruto Faction Chat Thread #14 [Winter is Coming]]

Post by Jet Fri Jan 17, 2014 6:30 pm

Damn well beween the wire, deadwood, curb and oz I got a lot to watch
    Link
    Academy Ninja: Genin Candidate

Post by Link Fri Jan 17, 2014 6:42 pm

I don't mind you been disappointed in me, the movie doesn't have to have the same effect on every single body
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Fri Jan 17, 2014 7:02 pm

Yes it does.
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Fri Jan 17, 2014 8:42 pm

Any calm soundtracks? Whether movie, anime or game? Preferably no lyrics I need something calm to listen to while multitasking.
    Jec
    Jec

Post by Jec Fri Jan 17, 2014 9:16 pm

Jet wrote:Any calm soundtracks? Whether movie, anime or game? Preferably no lyrics I need something calm to listen to while multitasking.

I'm searching for a lot of music like that as well. So far I've been pleasantly surprised by Deadmau5, he has calm melodic songs, I thought he would have normal generic electronic music...

Try Strobe (the 10 min version), HR 8938 Cephei, Bleed and Suite 02.

In the soundtrack area, try two songs from Far Cry 3... The main theme and Further...

I could list a lot of calm songs...
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Fri Jan 17, 2014 11:04 pm

Hmmmm alright jec thats good ill check em out.

I was actually considering classical music beause I got tired of googling
    Sai
    Sai
    Anbu
    Anbu

Post by Sai Sat Jan 18, 2014 12:16 am

Boards of Canada has some good ambient music.
    Cyan
    Cyan

Post by Cyan Sat Jan 18, 2014 12:42 am

you should post that on the music thread sai
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jan 18, 2014 12:59 am

The Okami and the Otogi OSTs both have some great calm music.

Cyan
    Cyan

Post by Cyan Sat Jan 18, 2014 4:13 am

dem awesomenauts ais.....
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Sat Jan 18, 2014 6:51 am

Saw the last half of Tae Guk Gi: The brotherhood of war. Powerful stuff.
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Sat Jan 18, 2014 8:28 am

Holy crap if what the mayor of hoboken is saying is true then gov. Chris christie and his whole administration is corrupt to the maximum. Not to mention steve kornacki(and his team) will have broken a hell of a story....fuuuuuck. im gonna watch the rest of the show.
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Sat Jan 18, 2014 8:41 am

This cant be true can it? Extortion over hurricane sandy money in exchange for redevelopment plans given to a christie ally? It sounds too perfect to be true, I mean this is a possible GOP 2016 presidential candidate and all I heard out of conservatives all of last week was how they "take christie at his word" and trust him, "dems are overreaching and desperate"

id just as sooner believe the mayor is being planted as a fall girl to distract from the bridgate story? I mean if true .....fuuuuuck. Jersey scandal
    Cyan
    Cyan

Post by Cyan Sat Jan 18, 2014 3:52 pm

you watching the jersey shore?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jan 18, 2014 5:13 pm

Jet wrote:This cant be true can it? Extortion over hurricane sandy money in exchange for redevelopment plans given to a christie ally? It sounds too perfect to be true, I mean this is a possible GOP 2016 presidential candidate and all I heard out of conservatives all of last week was how they "take christie at his word" and trust him, "dems are overreaching and desperate"

id just as sooner believe the mayor is being planted as a fall girl to distract from the bridgate story? I mean if true .....fuuuuuck. Jersey scandal
    This is no surprise at all to me, politicians are just gangsters in suits. Lying corrupt greedy evil bags of shit. I'm only surprised this isn't more commonly accepted and known. People are silly.
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Sat Jan 18, 2014 5:51 pm

Lone wrote:
    Jet wrote:This cant be true can it? Extortion over hurricane sandy money in exchange for redevelopment plans given to a christie ally? It sounds too perfect to be true, I mean this is a possible GOP 2016 presidential candidate and all I heard out of conservatives all of last week was how they "take christie at his word" and trust him, "dems are overreaching and desperate"

This is no surprise at all to me, politicians are just gangsters in suits. Lying corrupt greedy evil bags of shit. I'm only surprised this isn't more commonly accepted and known. People are silly.
    then I heard this isnt *technically* illegal. "Politicians help the ppl who help them" as long as it wasnt money this was perfectly ok. That pissed me off all the people who lived in hoboken and only got 1% of the money the mayor requested being held hostage is ok? Thats just crap

at the very least it should say something about christies character when you combine it with the bridge scandal. Scary thought how the gov teamed with the law firm can have such influence in one town. Really makes you wonder what people are getting away with in your area
    Jec
    Jec

Post by Jec Sat Jan 18, 2014 7:28 pm

Wow... americans are surprised their politicians act like politicians in every.other.country.
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Sat Jan 18, 2014 8:44 pm

I want an apology tour from all the shills that were defending that scumbag
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Sun Jan 19, 2014 1:34 am

No luck uploding pics from google drive with ps3 browser. Fails and the upload wont finish
    Link

Post by Link Sun Jan 19, 2014 5:57 am

could it be because you are leeching internet from your neighbors?

when you get wifi access to the internet from a place away from the router the signal fluctuates more than usual making the frequency more inconsistent making the upload corrupted and being stopped in the process, my advice: get your own internet...

and a PC.
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Sun Jan 19, 2014 6:01 am

Its not my internet, I got my own back a month ago. Im guessing its the browser I cant do jack shit with the ps3 browser. Can any of you log into imageshack, photobucket or drive from it? Cant think of anywhere else to upload either
    Link

Post by Link Sun Jan 19, 2014 6:18 am

if I had a telly I'd try logging in right now, but I can't

I remember logging in once but I am not even sure anymore
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jan 19, 2014 4:28 pm

try imgur
    Goldie
    Goldie
    Genin Ninja: Adept
    Genin Ninja: Adept

Post by Goldie Sun Jan 19, 2014 5:29 pm

Jet wrote:I want an apology tour from all the shills that were defending that scumbag

Me and my dad was talking about this when bridgegate first came to light. We both agreed that Christie would only get off if the powers that be would let him off the hook.

We'll see how this unfolds.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 6:09 pm