Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Never Forget!

+7
Eri
Chakramaster
Jec
jkrulz777
Cyan
Jet
Sai
11 posters

Naruto Faction Chat Thread #15 [Tokubobogatari Edition]

Anonymous

Naruto Faction Chat Thread #15 [Tokubobogatari Edition] - Page 37 Empty Re: Naruto Faction Chat Thread #15 [Tokubobogatari Edition]

Post by Guest Mon Apr 28, 2014 8:17 pm

Breaking Bad - A Tribute from Alexandre Gasulla on Vimeo.

BobGeneral wrote:
    Lone wrote:I thought you didn't like psyschedelica, evil hippie bullshit and all that jazz.

You really don't understand my stance on drugs, you jump to conclusions over and over and over again. Even when I'm being facetious it just goes *woosh* right over your head.

But to answer your question, honestly, without a hint of pretense, I love psychedelica music. I love acid rock, acid jazz, prog, downtempo and various other musical genres that is associated with drug culture and the drug/hippie counter-culture of yesteryears.

There's straight edge/teetotal type music out there as well but I'm not really a big fan of what I've heard. A lot of it is either too dry for my tastes or comes off as faux aggressiveness.
    Well there isn't anything to understand when it comes to your stance on drugs, to understand it I'd probably have to be insane or on drugs myself. You don't use logic or science or morality to make your stance, you simply oppose reality because you were raised to believe in falsehoods. You oppose drug use and users, yet you benefit from them in so many ways every day regardless of your own personal distaste for drugs. You're a massive hypocrite and a fool.
    Jec
    Jec
    Academy Ninja: Genin Candidate

Naruto Faction Chat Thread #15 [Tokubobogatari Edition] - Page 37 Empty Re: Naruto Faction Chat Thread #15 [Tokubobogatari Edition]

Post by Jec Mon Apr 28, 2014 8:19 pm

I think he's not really racist... I think he just needs to "not be associated with them" because he probably has to meet with conservative business partners who are racist pieces of shit.
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Location : Lend me the Power to bring about the World Restoration!!!

Post by Jet Mon Apr 28, 2014 8:21 pm

he has a history of trying to get black and latino families out of the apartments he owns. Not answering a paralyzed womans request to fix her tub, saying "they smell get them out of here." Encouraging racism through racism

Last edited by Jet on Mon Apr 28, 2014 8:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Apr 28, 2014 8:22 pm

Well maybe they really were stinky, which is likely due to him not fixing their tub lol.
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Mon Apr 28, 2014 8:23 pm

LOL it might have been the fridge.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Apr 28, 2014 8:25 pm

Probably won't fix that either, y'know priorities and business partners and etc etc.
    Jec
    Jec

Post by Jec Mon Apr 28, 2014 8:38 pm

I studied economics and international negotiations... so I'm officially a negotiator (Although I'm probably never applying it in my life)... And we were taught and shown the douchyness of the white collars... When you negotiate you pretty much have to expose your entire life to the people you're dealing with (Depends on the culture) so you have to be careful with the image you project to others... Sometimes to please a potential partner (One with more negotiating power) you have to come across as an asshole...
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Mon Apr 28, 2014 8:43 pm

Jec wrote:I studied economics and international negotiations... so I'm officially a negotiator (Although I'm probably never applying it in my life)... And we were taught and shown the douchyness of the white collars... When you negotiate you pretty much have to expose your entire life to the people you're dealing with (Depends on the culture) so you have to be careful with the image you project to others... Sometimes to please a potential partner (One with more negotiating power) you have to come across as an asshole...
    http://www.boston.com/sports/basketball/2014/04/28/why-now-donald-sterling-racism-big-news/FI6XCSjRDrGGwXI6KCNG6I/story.html

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2/story?page=jones/060810
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Mon Apr 28, 2014 8:46 pm

Naruto Faction Chat Thread #15 [Tokubobogatari Edition] - Page 37 77583
    Jec
    Jec

Post by Jec Mon Apr 28, 2014 8:49 pm

I'm speaking in general. Not to Sterling's case in particular...
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Mon Apr 28, 2014 8:52 pm

Jec wrote:I'm speaking in general. Not to Sterling's case in particular...

Naruto Faction Chat Thread #15 [Tokubobogatari Edition] - Page 37 Rogersmith

bob....general
    ---
    HAVE U SEEN MY POSTS? HAVE U READ MY BLOGS?!?!1111?!?!!!11!!

Last edited by Jet on Mon Apr 28, 2014 9:10 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Eri
    Eri
    Genin Ninja: Rookie
    Genin Ninja: Rookie

Post by Eri Mon Apr 28, 2014 9:05 pm

damn jec... that rough..i couldnt do that shit without fighting some ppl
    Jec
    Jec

Post by Jec Mon Apr 28, 2014 9:17 pm

I certainly can't... that's why I said I'm not going into the business world. Prefer academics, research so I can sort out the truth from the massive amounts of bullshit we get from mainstream media and fringe alarmist pseudoscientists...
    Goldie
    Goldie
    Genin Ninja: Adept

Post by Goldie Mon Apr 28, 2014 9:46 pm

Lone wrote:
    Well there isn't anything to understand when it comes to your stance on drugs, to understand it I'd probably have to be insane or on drugs myself. You don't use logic or science or morality to make your stance, you simply oppose reality because you were raised to believe in falsehoods. You oppose drug use and users, yet you benefit from them in so many ways every day regardless of your own personal distaste for drugs. You're a massive hypocrite and a fool.

This is why after awhile I just drop the conversation with you. Again, you jump to conclusions based on your perception of what you believe to be my outlook.

You act like I go around, put on a tinfoil hat and say "We should outlaw all drugs, regardless of whether or not they help mankind". You don't even know what I think about "drugs". Or rather our rehabilitation methods, self medicating, drug research etc. You don't even begin to know that I'm okay with science trying researching the medicinal aspects of substances for humankinds benefit. Or that I'm actually, you know, not nearly as bullheaded on the subject as you seem to think.

When you say I oppose drug use and users, you're somewhat right. It depends entirely on the context you're using it. If you mean I go around saying "Ban the medical use of Morphine because it's just like Heroin!!!!", you're being entirely ridiculous. If you're saying that i think I'm opposed to people taking drugs for valid medical reasons, legally, you're dead wrong.

The links that you posted pages ago about the research on Maryjane for cancer patients is something I've been following for years. And it's just that, research. If you even bothered to really look into it you wouldn't have tried to pass it off as proven. It's why I didn't even bother responding to you. Just go to cancer.org or some other cancer sites and it'll say exactly what I'm saying. Those are research reports.

Every single time I, or anyone else, even talk about being "anti-drugs" you go into crusader mode. You think that everyones reasons for being "anti-drug" is due to sensationalism. It's something I find humorous about you. Even when I'm being completely facetious like I was with "locking up Hippies" you fly off the handle and automatically think I was being serious.

Also, if you don't know why I'm straight age/teetotal even though I've stated the reason numerous times then that's on you. If you think it's because of "what I was brought up to believe" and not because of my own personal experiences and what I've seen what my own eyes, then lol.
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Mon Apr 28, 2014 9:58 pm

Now now...lets all calm down and appreciate this

Jet wrote:
    Jec wrote:I studied economics and international negotiations... so I'm officially a negotiator (Although I'm probably never applying it in my life)... And we were taught and shown the douchyness of the white collars... When you negotiate you pretty much have to expose your entire life to the people you're dealing with (Depends on the culture) so you have to be careful with the image you project to others... Sometimes to please a potential partner (One with more negotiating power) you have to come across as an asshole...
    http://www.boston.com/sports/basketball/2014/04/28/why-now-donald-sterling-racism-big-news/FI6XCSjRDrGGwXI6KCNG6I/story.html

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2/story?page=jones/060810

Jet wrote:Naruto Faction Chat Thread #15 [Tokubobogatari Edition] - Page 37 77583

Jet wrote:
    Jec wrote:I'm speaking in general. Not to Sterling's case in particular...

Naruto Faction Chat Thread #15 [Tokubobogatari Edition] - Page 37 Rogersmith

bob....general
    ---
    HAVE U SEEN MY POSTS? HAVE U READ MY BLOGS?!?!1111?!?!!!11!!
    Jec
    Jec

Post by Jec Mon Apr 28, 2014 10:13 pm

Looks like gay bruce wayne
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Mon Apr 28, 2014 10:15 pm

You were my friend...now you are my enemy.

Spoiler:
    Goldie
    Goldie

Post by Goldie Mon Apr 28, 2014 10:19 pm

Jet wrote:Now now...lets all calm down and appreciate this

JEC Smith.

And yeah, I won't continue mindless bickering with Lone. I'm pretty much done until the next time I accidentally rouse a reaction out of him.
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Mon Apr 28, 2014 10:22 pm

lol yes the "gay bruce wayne" is a negotiator
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Apr 29, 2014 3:02 am

So because something is currently being researched (and is being found to be effective and beneficial in all of said research) but not legally accepted it can't be considered medicine? That's absolute bullshit dude.

http://www.exposingthetruth.co/123-cannabis-cancer/

I'm not going to lay down and let scientifically illiterate people like you continually spout nonsense without backing it up. There's nothing linking cannabis to any negative side effect. It has never resulted in cancer, it has never killed anyone, it has never caused violence, nothing. How much research do you need before you accept it? How many people in Colorado have died of pot overdoses since it was made legal months ago?

Lets see some statistics, lets see some research, lets see some data. I don't care about your personal experience, and even if I did why would I give more credence to something you say you've experienced than something I actually have experienced? That is ridiculous. I prefer to live in the real world, not some abstract bullshit place where feelings and opinions reign supreme.

The fact that there are people like you are the reason so many people have to suffer from cancer and imprisonment. Just because pharmaceutical companies who profit massively off selling cancer drugs and spend hundreds of millions of dollars lobbying to keep marijuana illegal deny its benefits doesn't mean it doesn't work. The blind belief in authority you exhibit without any real world reasoning is what dooms us all, it's unfortunate that so many politicians are just like you and cannot be reasoned with.

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere."
    -Voltaire
    Jec
    Jec

Post by Jec Tue Apr 29, 2014 11:51 am

Although I am for the legalization of everything, I have to point out Lone that science is a consensus based. Although there is almost a general consensus that hemp has beneficial uses, the existence of one or two researches does not garantee it to be truth. Not even if the study is published in a prestigious journal. Many publications tend to have mistakes that are pointed out in the future.

There's a recent published study linking cannabis to negative brain deformation saying that it was the cause of said changes in the brain structures. Anti pot groups used it as a weapon but the study itself is extremely flawed. For starters they tried to establish a causal relation using cross-sectional data instead of a time series and used a small sample of 20 stoners...

My point is, watch out for bad science. Also, don't fall for sensationalist headlines, they tend to draw erroneous conclusions from studies and are used to easily manipulate people. A preferred tactic for pseudoscience like homeopathy and most conspiracy theories.
    Goldie
    Goldie

Post by Goldie Tue Apr 29, 2014 1:29 pm

Jec wrote:Although I am for the legalization of everything, I have to point out Lone that science is a consensus based. Although there is almost a general consensus that hemp has beneficial uses, the existence of one or two researches does not garantee it to be truth. Not even if the study is published in a prestigious journal. Many publications tend to have mistakes that are pointed out in the future.

My point is, watch out for bad science. Also, don't fall for sensationalist headlines, they tend to draw erroneous conclusions from studies and are used to easily manipulate people. A preferred tactic for pseudoscience like homeopathy and most conspiracy theories.

This. This so much. I can't agree with you more JEC.
    Jec
    Jec

Post by Jec Tue Apr 29, 2014 2:19 pm

http://www.iflscience.com/health-and-medicine/cannabis-cannabinoids-and-cancer-%E2%80%93-evidence-so-far

This is an excellent blog on Cannabinoids and Cancer... separating the truth from the bullshit. It's a good read.

Last edited by Jec on Tue Apr 29, 2014 2:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Tue Apr 29, 2014 2:21 pm

pg not found
    Jec
    Jec

Post by Jec Tue Apr 29, 2014 2:41 pm

u crazy

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 1:56 am