Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Never Forget!

4 posters

NF Future Youtube Channel

Eri
    Eri
    Genin Ninja: Rookie

NF Future Youtube Channel - Page 2 Empty Re: NF Future Youtube Channel

Post by Eri Tue Jun 03, 2014 10:53 am

i know how to do it gurl kid
    Chakramaster
    Chakramaster
    Chunin Ninja: Veteran

Post by Chakramaster Tue Jun 03, 2014 12:52 pm

Get 1m in less than a month starting now. GO man baby kid gurl!
    Eri
    Eri

Post by Eri Tue Jun 03, 2014 1:36 pm

not yet. i have an idea but its not ready yet. 1m views aint easy regardless. but i do got an idea for you chak. especially if you wanna do a pokemon lets play.
    Chakramaster
    Chakramaster

Post by Chakramaster Tue Jun 03, 2014 2:10 pm

yeah I've been working on ideas for what pkmn lets plays as well....but some I've already played like: Pokemon Fusion Generations, Pokemon Nightmare Invasion, and one other I can't remember.  Mostly though I'd prefer other games like GMOD stuff so we can all be in the video and such. Along with that there would be other videos f course like steam stuff and possibly ps3/4 stuff and especially, when it's released, SSB matches.
    Eri
    Eri

Post by Eri Tue Jun 03, 2014 2:50 pm

try to think of things other people havent done too. you got the normal lets play, you got the lets play where a group of people like those gta guys get together and do funny shit, you got commentary, silent walkthroughs, etc.

its to your benefit if you stood out from the 100s to 1000s lets play channels
    Chakramaster
    Chakramaster

Post by Chakramaster Tue Jun 03, 2014 11:00 pm

Well starting out I know it will be tough. It's a long shot at even making it and becoming a popular channel. Openings will not be a thing for a long time either as well as outtros. It'll all be something we will have to work on
    Eri
    Eri

Post by Eri Wed Jun 04, 2014 12:22 am

when can we start planning
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Location : Lend me the Power to bring about the World Restoration!!!

Post by Jet Thu Aug 14, 2014 10:35 pm

Hm...now.
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Fri Aug 15, 2014 6:58 pm

NFHQ or NFseries? Whats a better name? Any other suggestions before I add a poll?
    Chakramaster
    Chakramaster

Post by Chakramaster Fri Aug 15, 2014 8:18 pm

There's have to be something after NFHQ if we do that since...some construction guys made NFHQ an account on YouTube already.  Haven't been active on it recently either last I checked....that or it was NF Studios. I'll check both though when I get home.
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Fri Aug 15, 2014 8:50 pm

Construcion guys?!
    Chakramaster
    Chakramaster

Post by Chakramaster Fri Aug 15, 2014 9:15 pm

hmm nope, both are available.  Dunno what name it was I checked back then to find those construction guys.  Both NF Studios and NFHQ are available on YT though.

Right now I am trying to make a new laptop, but gonna need some help making it with someone that knows parts later. Some of these parts I dunno if they will be major or not for a high end gaming laptop so I can do recordings, lets plays, editing and all that good stuff
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Fri Aug 15, 2014 9:41 pm

Hm cool cool. So NFstudios, NFHQ, NFSeries. Anything else anyone wanna put up for vote?
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Sat Aug 16, 2014 8:02 pm

Gametrailers yt channel is just "gametrailers" right
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Mon Sep 01, 2014 3:38 pm

Most channels have a good intro, including a bgrd. I can probably ask d for the former...hes likely gotten better these last few months too
    Chakramaster
    Chakramaster

Post by Chakramaster Mon Sep 01, 2014 3:43 pm

Jet wrote:Most channels have a good intro, including a bgrd. I can probably ask d for the former...hes likely gotten better these last few months too

well when I get a new computer able to run this stuff I was gonna try and create my own intro (if even needed). For a starter channel no one expects an intro let alone a professional one.
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:26 pm

D can play the guitar. Im hoping he can come up with a nice little tune or two.
    JayJay1401
    JayJay1401
    Genin Ninja: Chunin Candidate

Post by JayJay1401 Fri Nov 28, 2014 9:14 am

*Revived* Yeah I can do Let's plays on anything I happen to stumble upon or wtc etc. recording with the PS4 is easy and I think it can record voices while u play... I don't have a playstation camera but u can set it up like markiplier if u did have said camera... idk whT I would do exactly but yup yup
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Fri Nov 28, 2014 9:29 am

Ill just quote chaks first post "We have discussed some of this already, but more than just a PokeCast. Ideas such as: Game/Movie Reviews, Gameplays or Let's Plays, and maybe member only stream night access notification and well as if we get more attention polls to see what others may want"

You could come up with creative segments too. Assuming the ps4 shareplay feature works while recording you can get some other ppl involved
    JayJay1401
    JayJay1401

Post by JayJay1401 Sat Nov 29, 2014 8:14 am

Jet wrote:Ill just quote chaks first post "We have discussed some of this already, but more than just a PokeCast. Ideas such as: Game/Movie Reviews, Gameplays or Let's Plays, and maybe member only stream night access notification and well as if we get more attention polls to see what others may want"

You could come up with creative segments too. Assuming the ps4 shareplay feature works while recording you can get some other ppl involved

Well I think if that's the case we should break them up and have people in charge (or just focusing on) of certain things... I mean now and days everyone has a phone or SOMETHING with a camera... also if we are serious about doing this I would recommend that everyone pushes for a good audio recording device. Video quality isn't the biggest issue alot of people can overlook it and even better we can cover it up with effects and etc etc but sound isn't something that can be fixed and I know from my personal experience on youtube if someone has a shitty mic I'm not subscribing and most likely not finishing that video even if the content is good.

Umm I assume this goes with Movie reviews but anime reviews are also good. We already did the podcast thing in the past we can probably bring those back (assuming we build up a fan base).

Lol not to be taken to seriously but I mean it's a brainstorming session so no idea is a bad one... so I mean financial idea's since honestly I been fucking around with stuff like that alot, like the explanation on how credit and stock markets works, saving idea's, etc etc maybe direct it for younger audience like 16-20 year olds where in those age ranges are known to do stupid shit with money

I think technically speaking for now I'm the only one with gameplay capabilities with my PS4 (However we have PC gamers I'm sure they can pirate some good software for capturing gameplay or even find one for free). I was thinking of gameplay highlights but as u can probably guess I'm not amazing at destiny I do have cool moments that could look cooler with the right cutting of the scenes and etc etc (sticky grenades are awesome) but I never seem to be recording when I go on a 5 killing streak or do cool shit and when I do start recording i play horribly. maybe as time goes on we can have community involvement like how U3 was of course it can be a whole montage of cool things among alot of games not so much as a highlight reel for 1 game.

and I haven't tried it yet but yeah if we could record while shareplaying that would also be a good segment of some sort having people try a game that's new and record them playing it.

and I know I just named alot of shit but overall we should keep it streamlined for now and maybe have a few solid ideas and execute really good on those and as time goes on then we can add in that money management blah blah I was talking about (Money Mondays has a good ring to it though)

Last edited by JayJay1401 on Sat Nov 29, 2014 8:21 am; edited 1 time in total
    JayJay1401
    JayJay1401

Post by JayJay1401 Sat Nov 29, 2014 8:20 am

I dont think we should limit let's plays to members only those are things that should be open for everyone to see the way we act and judge accordingly as we rape everyone in a 6 on 6 game (assume everyone eventually gets a PS4). HOWEVER movie nights and maybe the playing of the newest hottest movie out would be kinda the evil way to attract people in... we can download and stream new movies that just came out and make that members only... it then turns this into kinda a secret club that nobody knows about but when they find it it becomes like a secret base that's open to the public (think of 4chan but without being known for super fucked up shit but just a way to watch movies)
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Sat Nov 29, 2014 9:28 am

Cool ideas there jj. Maybe if you talked about money jec would have something to say about that. I do like the idea of streaming movies. Ive tried to get someone to stream anime for over a year now but nobody seems to be able to. Shame because I think part of the fun in watching movies is done with friends. Anyway I still have the twitter acc set up from that failed venture and we have a fair amount of followers(600+ I believe) so if someone steps up we could easily send out word and gradually pull those interested. Not least of which those frkm the steamgroup.
    Chakramaster
    Chakramaster

Post by Chakramaster Tue Dec 02, 2014 5:51 pm

It just got a bit easier too. Valve is releasing Steam Beoadcasting (someway similar to the one for the PS4) so I could just stream a bunch of my steam games on twitch and transfer that recording to YT
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Tue Dec 02, 2014 8:43 pm

Oh wow really? Damn. You guys should really play something fun together then....dayz, rust...something
    Chakramaster
    Chakramaster

Post by Chakramaster Tue Dec 02, 2014 10:20 pm

DayZ is terrible and Rust would take tons of work because of hackers. Can't tell you how much work it would be to, well firstly, find each other. Then get resources and safety everything. I expect them next day we log on to be robbed and killed, since you never truly log off. When you do your body is left lying down with all your resources. I've seen people literally killed from nowhere from hackers so it's not really fun getting insta killed by someone not even relatively close. Or getting nothing but targeted all the time

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 12:18 am