Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Never Forget!

4 posters

SHOWtime [New Atheism is the new Neocon]

Poll

Is The Walking Dead Garbage?

[ 1 ]
    SHOWtime [New Atheism is the new Neocon] - Page 4 Bar_left33%SHOWtime [New Atheism is the new Neocon] - Page 4 Bar_right [33%] 
    [ 1 ]
    SHOWtime [New Atheism is the new Neocon] - Page 4 Bar_left33%SHOWtime [New Atheism is the new Neocon] - Page 4 Bar_right [33%] 
    [ 1 ]

Total Votes: 3
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Location : Lend me the Power to bring about the World Restoration!!!

SHOWtime [New Atheism is the new Neocon] - Page 4 Empty Re: SHOWtime [New Atheism is the new Neocon]

Post by Jet Sat Feb 07, 2015 9:58 am

Its saturday you know what that means....the walking gafbage is back tomorrow for another refuse filled season
    Jec
    Jec
    Academy Ninja: Genin Candidate

SHOWtime [New Atheism is the new Neocon] - Page 4 Empty Re: SHOWtime [New Atheism is the new Neocon]

Post by Jec Sat Feb 07, 2015 10:19 am

Jet wrote:
    Jec wrote:I just realized there's a huge plot hole in Korra... Why is Sokka referred to as Chief Sokka if Tonraq is the first Southern Water Tribe chief.
    IMPOSSIBRU!

Lol yeah did they ever say what he was chief of? Could have been security maybe lol

Chief of boomerang production
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Sat Feb 07, 2015 11:05 am

Chief of never using a sword properly division
    Jec
    Jec

Post by Jec Sat Feb 07, 2015 11:32 am

Another plot hole.

Torah, Sokka, Zuko and Tenzin stopped Zaheer and gang years ago, yet zaheer says, "it's a pleasure to finally meet an airbending master " in the northern air temple
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Sun Feb 08, 2015 7:40 pm

Dont forget in avatar TLA the avatar would have the most difficulty with the element opposite their countries element. They failed in LOK by korra now struggling with airbending, the one opposite to her personality now being the reason given.
    Jec
    Jec

Post by Jec Sun Feb 08, 2015 7:52 pm

Because of their cultural personality. Air nomads are evasive so it's natural that the deterministic attitude of Earth Kingdom citizens and earthbenders was a stark contrast to Aang's nature. I actually think it makes a lot more sense for it to be based on personality and not just on home nation.

Another thing I noted... every battle Tonraq was featured in, he got his ass kicked.

Evil Spirit - Spirit wins
    Unalaq - Unalaq beats him narrowly
    Zaheer - Looses once P'Li joins the fray
    Zaheer - Looses again although one could say he was at a disadvantage having little water...
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Sun Feb 08, 2015 7:55 pm

It was a plot hole since they changed it without any acknowledgment of the prior form. And really I think it was based more on the element itself than the country. It only makes sense that you'd have difficulty with a type of bending that works in the opposite way as your primary element with different ideologies, and stances to incorporate as well as new techniques.

Tonraq was garbage. Funny though it always seemed tenzin got his ass kicked whenever he joined a battle lol
    Jec
    Jec

Post by Jec Sun Feb 08, 2015 8:19 pm

Tenzin always shined. He could have taken Zaheer if his friends had not interfered
    Jec
    Jec

Post by Jec Tue Feb 10, 2015 8:27 am

SHOWtime [New Atheism is the new Neocon] - Page 4 700
    Eri
    Eri
    Genin Ninja: Rookie

Post by Eri Tue Feb 10, 2015 11:46 am

i wish we saw general iroh or even zuko fight. Zuko was always weaker then azula at his age now im sure he can mess up a lot of firebenders.
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Tue Feb 10, 2015 2:37 pm

Just watched dirty wars by jeremy scahill. A powerful documentary exposing the nature and scope of americas global war on terror. Hes right when he says our discussions amount to little more than a boxing match. Sad state of affairs for the media.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TN4Sn5u_pK0&feature=youtu.be
    Jec
    Jec

Post by Jec Tue Feb 10, 2015 10:10 pm

Eri wrote:i wish we saw general iroh or even zuko fight. Zuko was always weaker then azula at his age now im sure he can mess up a lot of firebenders.

He's 80+
    I'm surprised Ghazan didn't kill him in the north pole...

Anyways... looks like a new Korra series might come out if Netflix decides to take up the mantle.http://www.idigitaltimes.com/legend-korra-netflix-series-zelda-williams-talks-kuviras-possible-return-online-412938

http://www.zap2it.com/blogs/korra_avatar_netflix_fan_petition-2015-01
    Eri
    Eri

Post by Eri Wed Feb 11, 2015 12:26 am

netflix got the ok to do a live action zelda series and now netflix got avatar. stop supporting. netflix gonna be too op soon.

---

isnt toph nearly that old and she still kicks ass. i feel like its more physically demanding to earth bend then to fire bend.
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Wed Feb 11, 2015 1:09 am

Im all for a new avatar series but ugh...please no more korra!
    Jec
    Jec

Post by Jec Wed Feb 11, 2015 7:57 am

I demand a kyoshi series
    Eri
    Eri

Post by Eri Wed Feb 11, 2015 10:13 am

i want roku
    Jec
    Jec

Post by Jec Wed Feb 11, 2015 1:56 pm

Eri wrote:netflix got the ok to do a live action zelda series and now netflix got avatar. stop supporting. netflix gonna be too op soon.

---

isnt toph nearly that old and she still kicks ass. i feel like its more physically demanding to earth bend then to fire bend.

toph was sore after fighting Korra. Firebending depends on breathing, once you are old it's probably a hard thing to do.
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Wed Feb 11, 2015 2:31 pm

Wed have to ask kekold
    Jec
    Jec

Post by Jec Wed Feb 11, 2015 3:15 pm

Why?
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Wed Feb 11, 2015 3:31 pm

Cause hes kekOLD
    Eri
    Eri

Post by Eri Wed Feb 11, 2015 3:33 pm

wow ur a piece of shit lol
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Wed Feb 11, 2015 5:41 pm

Eri wrote:wow one piece is shit lol
    Fixed.
    Eri
    Eri

Post by Eri Wed Feb 11, 2015 6:49 pm

Jet wrote:
    Eri wrote:wow piece of shit lol
    im a cow.
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Wed Feb 11, 2015 7:09 pm

Eri wrote:
    Jet wrote:
    Eri wrote:wow one piece is shit lol
    Fixed
    Im a cow
    o u cow?
    |
    |
    |
    |
    V
    SHOWtime [New Atheism is the new Neocon] - Page 4 Latest?cb=20100817131531&path-prefix=tr
    Eri
    Eri

Post by Eri Wed Feb 11, 2015 7:34 pm

u leave kokuro alone.

this is a cow
    SHOWtime [New Atheism is the new Neocon] - Page 4 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSGBXvyYOks4pVRWKaXhj0yXLW8NF9kJYd4ABuGKLl4rknW8MKj8w

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 12:30 pm